Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RKLY POWR Grades
- RKLY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 38.44% of US stocks.
- RKLY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 147 days.
- RKLY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.89% of US stocks).
RKLY Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that RKLY's revenue has grown -80.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.81% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RKLY is more volatile than 96.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RKLY comes in at -153.22% -- higher than that of merely 4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RKLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VECO, NVMI, AMPH, CELU, and ALRM.
- Visit RKLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schealthcorp.com.
RKLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RKLY's price/earnings ratio is 100.8% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- RKLY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKLY.
RKLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RKLY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.09% of graded US stocks.
- RKLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 182nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RKLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RKLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.24||52-week high||$6.19|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||784,380|
|50-day MA||$0.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||32.16M|
Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY) Company Bio
Rockley Photonics Holding Limited develops and supplies silicon photonics in the United Kingdom and internationally. It offers mobile platform for various solutions, such as photonic and electronic integrated circuits, sensing algorithms, artificial intelligence and cloud analytics, photonic and electronic co-packaging, firmware/software, and system architecture and hardware design that are used in health monitoring and machine vision for data communications. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in England, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
RKLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKLY Latest Social Stream
View Full RKLY Social Stream
Latest RKLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKLEY PHOTONICS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKLY as an investment opportunity.
OXFORD, England & PASADENA, Calif., December 05, 2022--Rockley Photonics’ CEO Andrew Rickman to Speak at the Commonwealth Trade and Investment Summit 2022
Rockley Photonics Demonstrates Compact 4-Kelvin Silicon Photonics Modulator Enabling Interconnect Technologies for Ultra-sensitive Image Detection and Sensing Devices
OXFORD, England & PASADENA, Calif., November 16, 2022--Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (NYSE: RKLY) ("Rockley"), a global medical technology company focused on delivering leading edge silicon photonics-based biosensing solutions by targeting a portfolio of biomarkers, today announced a groundbreaking 4-Kelvin performance demonstration with its monolithic silicon photonics electro-absorption modulator technology that is key to the development of next-generation cryogenic interconnect technolog
OXFORD, England & PASADENA, Calif., November 15, 2022--Rockley Photonics to Present at Upcoming Conferences
Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Trade Desk (TTD), Rockley Photonics Holdings (RKLY) and Vertex (VERX)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Trade Desk (TTD – Research Report), Rockley Photonics Holdings (RKLY – Research Report) and Vertex (VERX – Research Report). Trade Desk (TTD) Jefferies analyst Brent Thill maintained a Buy rating on Trade Desk yesterday and set a price target of $65.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $39.89, close to its 52-week low of $39.00. According to TipRanks.
OXFORD, England & PASADENA, Calif., November 09, 2022--Rockley Photonics Reports Third Quarter of Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
RKLY Price Returns