Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RKLY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RKLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RKLY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 98 days.
- RKLY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.89% of US stocks).
RKLY Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that RKLY's revenue has grown -80.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.78% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ROCKLEY PHOTONICS HOLDINGS LTD's share price is greater than that of 97.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RKLY comes in at -201.1% -- higher than that of merely 2.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROCKLEY PHOTONICS HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be VECO, NVMI, AMPH, CELU, and ALRM.
- Visit RKLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schealthcorp.com.
RKLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RKLY's price/earnings ratio is 100.39% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 43 months, RKLY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKLY.
RKLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RKLY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.09% of graded US stocks.
- RKLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 182nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RKLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RKLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$5.14|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||3,227,357|
|50-day MA||$0.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||25.54M|
Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY) Company Bio
Rockley Photonics Holding Limited develops and supplies silicon photonics in the United Kingdom and internationally. It offers mobile platform for various solutions, such as photonic and electronic integrated circuits, sensing algorithms, artificial intelligence and cloud analytics, photonic and electronic co-packaging, firmware/software, and system architecture and hardware design that are used in health monitoring and machine vision for data communications. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in England, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
RKLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKLY Latest Social Stream
View Full RKLY Social Stream
Latest RKLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKLEY PHOTONICS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKLY as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday that traders need to know about!
Rockley Photonics Receives 2020 UK R&D Tax Credit and Files 2021 R&D Tax Credit Application
OXFORD, England & PASADENA, Calif., December 29, 2022--Rockley Photonics Receives 2020 UK R&D Tax Credit and Files 2021 R&D Tax Credit Application
Rockley Photonics Announces Receipt of Notice from NYSE of Non-Compliance with Continued Listing Standards
OXFORD, England, & PASADENA, Calif., December 15, 2022--Rockley Photonics Announces Receipt of Notice from NYSE of Non-Compliance with Continued Listing Standards
Rockley Photonics Announces Promotion of Richard A. (Randy) Meier to Chief Executive Officer
OXFORD, England & PASADENA, Calif., December 12, 2022--Rockley Photonics Announces Promotion of Richard A. (Randy) Meier to Chief Executive Officer
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
The trading week is almost complete but we've still got the biggest pre-market stock movers to go over for Friday morning!
RKLY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...