Rocket Cos. Inc. (RKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RKT POWR Grades
- RKT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RKT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RKT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.08% of US stocks).
RKT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RKT is 18.28 -- better than 98.62% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 48.49 for ROCKET COMPANIES INC; that's greater than it is for 99.4% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RKT comes in at 95.23% -- higher than that of 97.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROCKET COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OPFI, WEBR, PZN, GCMG, and COHN.
- RKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROCKET COMPANIES INC's official web site, go to www.rocketcompanies.com.
RKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RKT's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 26 months, RKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RKT.
RKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.02% of graded US stocks.
- RKT's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 16th of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.32||52-week high||$18.13|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$6.23|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||4,381,968|
|50-day MA||$8.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.19||Market Cap||12.45B|
Rocket Cos. Inc. (RKT) Company Bio
Rocket Cos., Inc. engages in the provision of a suite of services related to homeownership and other personal financial transactions. The company was founded by Daniel Gilbert in 1985 and is headquartered in Detroit, MI.
Most Popular Stories View All
RKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RKT Latest Social Stream
View Full RKT Social Stream
Latest RKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKET COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RKT as an investment opportunity.
Don't be complacent about a potential black-swan event.
These three real estate stocks are highly cyclical and have seen business slow down dramatically in 2022.
A startup backed by Chamath Palihapitiya begins a service to help Rocket and others sell projects directly to homeowners.
‘Some companies are closing their doors, others are shutting down divisions’: Rocket CEO outlines plans to navigate the dramatic decline in mortgages
Rocket, which owns Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Money, and more, is planning to diversify its approach to reach more consumers, on top of offering discounts to lower monthly payments.
Investors who take an interest in Rocket Companies, Inc. ( NYSE:RKT ) should definitely note that the Vice Chairman...
RKT Price Returns