Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RL POWR Grades
- RL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- RL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
RL Stock Summary
- Ralph Lauren Corp's market capitalization of $8,037,131,189 is ahead of 78.75% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ralph Lauren Corp is reporting a growth rate of -107.64%; that's higher than just 18.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RL's revenue has grown -28.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USFD, DXC, NUVA, CCMP, and PFGC.
- RL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ralph Lauren Corp's official web site, go to www.ralphlauren.com.
RL Valuation Summary
- RL's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- RL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RL.
RL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -131.51%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.39%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.75%.
The table below shows RL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.14||52-week high||$142.06|
|Prev. close||$111.45||52-week low||$63.90|
|Day high||$111.28||Avg. volume||1,008,053|
|50-day MA||$118.48||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$109.05||Market Cap||8.05B|
Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL) Company Bio
Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New York, New York.
RL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ralph Lauren Corp. To summarize, we found that Ralph Lauren Corp ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RL, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.79 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than just 14.47% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ralph Lauren Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.02% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ralph Lauren Corp experienced a tax rate of about 231% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 98.9% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RL Latest Social Stream
View Full RL Social Stream
Latest RL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ralph Lauren Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RL as an investment opportunity.
Express CEO Tim Baxter tells Yahoo Finance Live the retailer's turnaround remains on track. Retail investors react accordingly.
Ralph Lauren Corporation Earns a Top Score on the 2020 Disability Equality Index & Joins the Valuable 500
At Ralph Lauren, we’re committed to fostering an environment that not only creates opportunity for all, but also promotes a more inclusive society. As we work to become a more equitable employer an...
Ralph Lauren Corporation ( NYSE:RL ) has not performed well recently and CEO Patrice Jean Louvet will probably need to...
Smart Clothing Market 2021 | Covid19 Impact Analysis | Growth by Top Companies: Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd., AIQ Smart Clothing, InteraXon, Ralph Lauren, Medtronic plc,
Smart Clothing Market describes an in-depth evaluation and Covid19 Outbreak study on the present and future state of the Smart Clothing market across the globe, including valuable facts and figures. Smart Clothing Market provides information regarding the emerging opportunities in the market & the market drivers, trends & upcoming technologies that will boost these growth 
Daryl Homer knows the Olympic Games, which begin July 23 in Tokyo, will be unlike any other.
RL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|