Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.29% of US stocks.
- RL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
RL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RALPH LAUREN CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RALPH LAUREN CORP is reporting a growth rate of 110.92%; that's higher than 86.27% of US stocks.
- RALPH LAUREN CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPR, SITE, CR, PDCO, and MSM.
- Visit RL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ralphlauren.com.
RL Valuation Summary
- RL's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 12.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RL.
RL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.73%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.58%.
The table below shows RL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.86% of graded US stocks.
- RL's asset turnover comes in at 0.696 -- ranking 28th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, COLM, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RL.
The table below shows RL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.93||52-week high||$135.99|
|Prev. close||$87.27||52-week low||$82.23|
|Day high||$87.39||Avg. volume||1,059,519|
|50-day MA||$94.45||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$104.84||Market Cap||5.95B|
Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL) Company Bio
Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
RL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RL Latest Social Stream
View Full RL Social Stream
Latest RL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RALPH LAUREN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best clothing stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our discussion on the apparel sector, go directly to 5 Best Clothing Stocks To Buy Now. The apparel sector was among the numerous sectors adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the data compiled by the […]
Ralph Lauren aims to buy back more stock and boost its profit margins as it benefits from strong consumer demand after years of restructuring.
Ralph Lauren (RL) unveils its strategic growth plan, "Next Great Chapter: Accelerate," and outlines long-term growth targets.
Ralph Lauren started out as a tie business 55 years ago before it eventually became known for its iconic polo shirt. The brand now wants to keep the spirit of that expansion going, setting its sights on women’s apparel and less penetrated cities such as Atlanta and Houston. At an investor day on Monday, Ralph Lauren set out a target to grow revenue at a compound annual growth rate in the mid- to high-single-digit percentage range over the next three years, a clear upgrade from its 0.15% CAGR over the past four years.
Luxury retailer Ralph Lauren reiterates its fiscal 2023 guidance ahead of its first investor day in four years.
RL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|