Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL): Price and Financial Metrics
RL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,830,852,360, Ralph Lauren Corp has a greater market value than 82.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 282.79%, Ralph Lauren Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.42% of about US stocks.
- Ralph Lauren Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ralph Lauren Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SNA, WSM, CR, TSCO, and TTC.
- RL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ralph Lauren Corp's official web site, go to www.ralphlauren.com.
RL Stock Price Chart More Charts
RL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.84||52-week high||$133.63|
|Prev. close||$122.98||52-week low||$82.69|
|Day high||$122.73||Avg. volume||872,132|
|50-day MA||$117.66||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$107.30||Market Cap||8.98B|
Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL) Company Bio
Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New York, New York.
RL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ralph Lauren Corp. To summarize, we found that Ralph Lauren Corp ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 35.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ralph Lauren Corp ended up being:
- Ralph Lauren Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- RL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Ralph Lauren Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|