Ralph Lauren Corp. CI A (RL): Price and Financial Metrics
RL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.09||52-week high||$135.76|
|Prev. close||$115.39||52-week low||$82.23|
|Day high||$117.40||Avg. volume||913,246|
|50-day MA||$119.65||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$117.30||Market Cap||7.58B|
RL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- RL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.82% of US stocks).
RL Stock Summary
- RALPH LAUREN CORP's market capitalization of $7,319,291,116 is ahead of 81.03% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of RALPH LAUREN CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of RALPH LAUREN CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 8.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RALPH LAUREN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be KELYA, GRBK, TTSH, SPTN, and CHMG.
- RL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RALPH LAUREN CORP's official web site, go to www.ralphlauren.com.
RL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RL's price/earnings ratio is 6.67% lower, now standing at 14.
- Over the past 243 months, RL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RL.
RL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.66%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 12.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.02%.
The table below shows RL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.86% of graded US stocks.
- RL's asset turnover comes in at 0.696 -- ranking 28th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, COLM, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RL.
The table below shows RL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ralph Lauren Corp. CI A (RL) Company Bio
Ralph Lauren Corporation is an American publicly traded fashion company that was founded in 1967 by American fashion designer Ralph Lauren. The company is headquartered in New York City, and it produces products ranging from the mid-range to the luxury segments. They are known for the marketing and distribution of products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories, and fragrances. The company's brands include the mid-range Chaps brand, to the sub-premium Lauren Ralph Lauren brand, to the premium Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Ralph Lauren Childrenswear, and Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren brands, up to the full luxury Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Ralph Lauren Collection brands. Ralph Lauren licenses its name and branding to Luxottica for eyewear; L'Oréal for fragrances and cosmetics; Hanesbrands for underwear and sleepwear; Kohl's and Hollander Sleep Products for bedding; Designers Guild for fabric and wallpaper; and EJ Victor for home furniture. (Source:Wikipedia)
RL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RL Latest Social Stream
View Full RL Social Stream
Latest RL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RALPH LAUREN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RL as an investment opportunity.
Chief among the highlights was the Ralph Lauren show and dinner, staged in a vast warehouse space in Brooklyn and serving as a full immersion into the RL world. There were models wearing double denim, cowboy buckles and Stetsons, as well as supermodel Christy Turlington bronzed and sheathed in whorls of gold. To quote one of Ralph Lauren’s most famous muses, Annie Hall, it was so very “la di daa”.
TORONTO & NEW YORK, September 27, 2023--Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) today announced that it is expanding in Canada with the launch of dedicated digital commerce and the first Ralph Lauren store in the country. The store, which recently opened in Toronto’s Yorkdale Shopping Centre, is the first in a planned expansion in Canada, building on the Company’s existing wholesale and outlet presence in the region. Toronto represents one of the Company’s top 30 cities targeted for a comprehensive o
Lauren is a fan of 1883, and it’s not hard to see why. A similar landscape of streams and open fields composes the nearly 17,000-acre property (“bigger than Manhattan”, Lauren tells me with a smile), all set against the San Juan mountain range. The cowboys on the ranch tend to 1,000 head of cattle, whose meat is used for Lauren’s famous burgers and steaks at The Polo Bar in New York and for suede boots and bags for the vintage-inspired Double RL line he started in 1993.
Ralph Lauren's (RL) progress on digital and omni-channel investments to improve the experiences of target consumers. Its "Next Great Chapter" plan is on track.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
RL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|