Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.12% -- which is higher than about 9.29% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NWFL, NFE, GHG, AZN and CS.
RL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 66.02%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ralph Lauren Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Ralph Lauren Corp's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 10.29% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Ralph Lauren Corp, its beta is lower than 7.42% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Ralph Lauren Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.04% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RL Dividend Chart
RL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|