Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLAY POWR Grades
- RLAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 41.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLAY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RLAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RLAY Stock Summary
- RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7.54% of US listed stocks.
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 1,309.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.65% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -98.01%, a number that bests merely 0.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IGMS, FATE, NTLA, SRRK, and ARBE.
- Visit RLAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to relaytx.com.
RLAY Valuation Summary
- RLAY's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.8; this is 178.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RLAY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLAY.
RLAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.22% of graded US stocks.
- RLAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RLAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.07||52-week high||$35.36|
|Prev. close||$18.36||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$18.46||Avg. volume||942,408|
|50-day MA||$20.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.86||Market Cap||2.18B|
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) Company Bio
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision medicines company. It focuses on using innovative experimental and computational approaches on protein motion for making medicines against intractable precision medicine targets. The company was founded by David Elliot Shaw, Matthew P. Jacobson, Dorothee Kern, Mark Murcko, Alexis Borisy, and Jakob Loven on May 4, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLAY Social Stream
Latest RLAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLAY as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
In this article, we discuss the top 15 companies in Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)’s investment portfolio. If you want to see more names in this portfolio, check out Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Investment Portfolio: Top 5 Companies. GV, previously named Google Ventures, is the venture capital investment arm of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), which was founded in 2009 […]
Investing in Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) might be a great opportunity, but the stock is a bit undervalued
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RLAY) marked $19.02 per share on Wednesday, down from a previous closing price of $19.97. While Relay Therapeutics Inc. has underperformed by -4.76%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, RLAY fell by -45.81%, with highs and lows ranging from $36.63 to […]
In a report released today, Robert Burns from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Relay Therapeutics (RLAY - Research Report), with a price target of $43.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $20.49.Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Springworks Therapeutics, MacroGenics, and BioNTech SE. According to TipRanks, Burns has an average return of -22.7% and a 22.60% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Relay Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $38.43, representing an 87.55% upside. In a report released today, Berenberg Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY) is scheduled to participate in two fireside chats this month at the H.C. Wainwright 3rd Annual Precision Oncology Virtual Conference on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. ET and the Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at 1:15 p.m. ET.
RLAY Price Returns