Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RLAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLAY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- RLAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
RLAY Stock Summary
- Relay Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on July 16, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.01% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 40.48, Relay Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.03% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RLAY has reported earnings growth of 351.01%, putting it ahead of 93.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Relay Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OLED, DBX, SRNE, CREE, and PZG.
- Visit RLAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to relaytx.com.
RLAY Valuation Summary
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 35.2; this is 210.13% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 14 months, RLAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.
- Over the past 14 months, RLAY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLAY.
RLAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.81% of graded US stocks.
- RLAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 258th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RLAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.74||52-week high||$64.37|
|Prev. close||$36.88||52-week low||$26.44|
|Day high||$37.11||Avg. volume||639,010|
|50-day MA||$33.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.43||Market Cap||3.41B|
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) Company Bio
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision medicines company. It focuses on using innovative experimental and computational approaches on protein motion for making medicines against intractable precision medicine targets. The company was founded by David Elliot Shaw, Matthew P. Jacobson, Dorothee Kern, Mark Murcko, Alexis Borisy, and Jakob Loven on May 4, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLAY Social Stream
Latest RLAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Relay Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLAY as an investment opportunity.
Relay Therapeutics to Present Clinical Data on RLY-4008 and Preclinical Data on RLY-2608 at AACR-NCI-EORTC Molecular Targets Conference
Relay Therapeutics to host a conference call on October 8th at 12:30 pm E.T.CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading edge computational and experimental technologies, today announced that initial clinical data for RLY-4008 and preclinical data for RLY-2608 have been selected for a plenary oral and poster presentation, respectively, at the u
The analysts covering Relay Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RLAY ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLAY) Consensus Forecasts Have Become A Little Darker Since Its Latest Report
It's shaping up to be a tough period for Relay Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RLAY ), which a week ago released some...
Company selected RLY-2608 as PI3Kα mutant inhibitor development candidate and plans to initiate first-in-human study in the first half of 2022 RLY-2608 potently inhibits mutants H1047X, E542X, and E545X, which affect over 100,000 patients annually in the U.S. Relay Therapeutics and EQRx enter a collaboration to discover, develop, and commercialize novel oncology medicines CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medic
Relay Therapeutics to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Highlights
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading edge computational and experimental technologies, plans to report second quarter 2021 financial results after the close of market on Thursday, August 12, 2021. The company will not be conducting a teleconference in conjunction with its financial results press release. About Relay TherapeuticsRelay The
RLAY Price Returns