Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLAY POWR Grades
- RLAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 54.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLAY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- RLAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.19% of US stocks).
RLAY Stock Summary
- RLAY's went public 1.36 years ago, making it older than merely 2.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Relay Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 39.86, Relay Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Relay Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OLED, PDFS, PSNL, BLUE, and CLSD.
- RLAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Relay Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to relaytx.com.
RLAY Valuation Summary
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 35.2; this is 210.13% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 14 months, RLAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.
- Over the past 14 months, RLAY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLAY.
RLAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.22% of graded US stocks.
- RLAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RLAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.81||52-week high||$64.37|
|Prev. close||$31.40||52-week low||$25.72|
|Day high||$31.37||Avg. volume||690,662|
|50-day MA||$33.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.17||Market Cap||3.22B|
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) Company Bio
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision medicines company. It focuses on using innovative experimental and computational approaches on protein motion for making medicines against intractable precision medicine targets. The company was founded by David Elliot Shaw, Matthew P. Jacobson, Dorothee Kern, Mark Murcko, Alexis Borisy, and Jakob Loven on May 4, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLAY Social Stream
Latest RLAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Relay Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLAY as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Relay Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RLAY ), then you'll have to look at the...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading-edge computational and experimental technologies, today reported third quarter 2021 financial results. “It’s been a very productive year at Relay Therapeutics. We have delivered on all of our key goals set out at our IPO in July 2020 and have proven our ability to effectively advance our clinical tria
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading-edge computational and experimental technologies, plans to report third quarter 2021 financial results after the close of market on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. The company will not be conducting a teleconference in conjunction with its financial results press release. About Relay Therapeutics Relay
Section 32 announced today the closing of its fourth fund, raising approximately $740 million from returning and new investors. Investors in Fund 4 include leading philanthropic and non-profit organizations, educational endowments and foundations, and leaders from the technology and healthcare sectors. Section 32 Fund 4 will support companies across all stages that are pioneering innovations at the forefront of technology and healthcare. With the closing of its oversubscribed Fund 4 and to suppo
2021 has been marked by a litany of worries; from inflation getting out of hand, to the Fed’s tapering of its stimulus program, to fears of a slowdown in economic recovery amidst global shortages, supply chain issues and rising energy prices. Still, all these haven’t affected the stock market’s performance, with the main indexes constantly notching new highs. Even after September’s sharp drop, October has seen a swift bounce back. So, where to now? J.P. Morgan appears confident the bull run has in no way reached its apex. The banking giant’s portfolio manager Phil Camporeale confirmed this recently.
RLAY Price Returns