Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
RLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.32||52-week high||$23.18|
|Prev. close||$8.70||52-week low||$5.95|
|Day high||$8.92||Avg. volume||1,293,705|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||1.03B|
RLAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RLAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.47% of US stocks.
- RLAY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RLAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RLAY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 41.57, RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.45% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RLAY's revenue has grown 1,422.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC are DNLI, VERV, CLDX, IGMS, and ARVN.
- Visit RLAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to relaytx.com.
RLAY Valuation Summary
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 40.1; this is 2067.57% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 41 months, RLAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLAY.
RLAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.22% of graded US stocks.
- RLAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RLAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) Company Bio
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision medicines company. It focuses on using innovative experimental and computational approaches on protein motion for making medicines against intractable precision medicine targets. The company was founded by David Elliot Shaw, Matthew P. Jacobson, Dorothee Kern, Mark Murcko, Alexis Borisy, and Jakob Loven on May 4, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
RLAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLAY Social Stream
Latest RLAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLAY as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts Think Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (RLAY) Could Surge 189.21%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The mean of analysts' price targets for Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (RLAY) points to an 189.2% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Wall Street Analysts See a 202.33% Upside in Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (RLAY): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The consensus price target hints at a 202.3% upside potential for Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (RLAY). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
We’re still in the initial stages of a massively disruptive artificial intelligence (AI) boom that's greatly impacting healthcare.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY) today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2023 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 1:50 p.m. ET. The fireside chat will be webcast live and may be accessed through Relay Therapeutics’ website under Events in the News & Events section through the following link: https://ir.relaytx.com/news-events/events-presentations. An archived replay of the webc
Company's Cash Reserves Expected to Fund Operations into Second Half of 2026
RLAY Price Returns