Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLAY POWR Grades
- RLAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 32.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLAY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RLAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RLAY Stock Summary
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 1,155.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Relay Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 594.25%; that's higher than 96.5% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RLAY's revenue has grown -96.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Relay Therapeutics Inc are CRMD, AIM, KOPN, DYAI, and FORM.
- RLAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Relay Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to relaytx.com.
RLAY Valuation Summary
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 35.2; this is 210.13% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 14 months, RLAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.
- Over the past 14 months, RLAY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLAY.
RLAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.22% of graded US stocks.
- RLAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RLAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$38.60|
|Prev. close||$16.79||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$17.17||Avg. volume||814,006|
|50-day MA||$19.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.45||Market Cap||1.82B|
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) Company Bio
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision medicines company. It focuses on using innovative experimental and computational approaches on protein motion for making medicines against intractable precision medicine targets. The company was founded by David Elliot Shaw, Matthew P. Jacobson, Dorothee Kern, Mark Murcko, Alexis Borisy, and Jakob Loven on May 4, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLAY Social Stream
Latest RLAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Relay Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLAY as an investment opportunity.
Relay Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Corporate Highlights
Announced RLY-4008 interim clinical data that suggest it is the first investigational therapy that selectively binds to FGFR2 and avoids off-isoform toxicities in the treatment of patients with FGFR2-altered tumors Shared preclinical data for RLY-2608, the first known allosteric, pan-mutant and isoform-selective PI3Kα inhibitor and dosed the first patient in a first-in-human trial Continued to advance three additional oncology preclinical programs and two genetic disease preclinical programs, wh
Relay Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Corporate Highlights
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading-edge computational and experimental technologies, plans to report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results and corporate highlights after the close of market on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The company will not be conducting a teleconference in conjunction with its financial results press r
Who doesn’t like a bargain? In these days, with price inflation hitting hard, we all want to find the best price on every purchase – and that includes our stock purchases. Bargain-conscious investors can still find those fundamentally solid stocks that are trading low; this is the essence of successful stock investing. To make it easy, we’ve done some of the background research. We’ve located three stocks that are down 50% or more, and confirmed that these are Strong Buy stocks, that have gotten plenty of recent approval from the Street’s stock pros.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY) is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2022 Oncology Conference on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. ET and a panel at the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 12:50 p.m. ET on Tumor Agnostic Development. Both the Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2022 Oncology Conference fireside chat and the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Confer
Relay Therapeutics Announces Dosing of First Patient in First-in-Human Trial of RLY-2608 and Initiation of Expansion Cohorts for First-In-Human Trial of RLY-4008
Doses first patient in first-in-human trial of RLY-2608, a pan-mutant and isoform-selective PI3Kα inhibitor Selects 70 mg once-daily dose for RLY-4008 and initiates expansion cohorts in patients with FGFR2-altered solid tumors, including cholangiocarcinoma and breast cancer CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading-edge computational and expe
RLAY Price Returns