Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLAY POWR Grades
- RLAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 49.37% of US stocks.
- RLAY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- RLAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
RLAY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RLAY is 0 -- better than merely 7.63% of US stocks.
- RLAY's price/sales ratio is 1,386.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -54.41%, a number that bests just 3.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC are IGMS, KRTX, RAPT, RNA, and VERV.
- Visit RLAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to relaytx.com.
RLAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RLAY's price/earnings ratio is 129.2% lower, now standing at -6.6.
- RLAY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.2 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLAY.
RLAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.22% of graded US stocks.
- RLAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RLAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLAY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RLAY, see our RLAY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
RLAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.58||52-week high||$35.36|
|Prev. close||$15.63||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$16.40||Avg. volume||1,293,098|
|50-day MA||$18.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.54||Market Cap||1.89B|
Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY) Company Bio
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision medicines company. It focuses on using innovative experimental and computational approaches on protein motion for making medicines against intractable precision medicine targets. The company was founded by David Elliot Shaw, Matthew P. Jacobson, Dorothee Kern, Mark Murcko, Alexis Borisy, and Jakob Loven on May 4, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RLAY Social Stream
Latest RLAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RELAY THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLAY as an investment opportunity.
Relay Therapeutics to Present Initial Clinical Data on RLY-2608 at AACR
Relay Therapeutics to host conference call following AACR presentationCAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY), a clinical-stage precision medicine company transforming the drug discovery process by combining leading-edge computational and experimental technologies, today announced that initial clinical data from the ReDiscover trial for RLY-2608 have been selected for presentation at the upcoming American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
Relay Therapeutics to Participate in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLAY) is scheduled to participate in two fireside chats this month, at the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. ET and the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 4:05 p.m. ET. The fireside chats will be webcast live and may be accessed through Relay Therapeutics’ website under Events in the News & Events section through the following
Relay Therapeutics Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations, Revenues Lag
Relay Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:RLAY ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$290.5m (loss narrowed by...
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (RLAY) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Relay Therapeutics, Inc. (RLAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.13% and 66.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Relay Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Corporate Highlights
Advanced RLY-4008: Reported interim data with 88% overall response rate at pivotal dose and 63% across all doses in pan-FGFR treatment-naïve, FGFR2-fusion cholangiocarcinoma patients & announced anticipated registrational path Progressed & expanded breast cancer portfolio: Continued monotherapy and initiated combination arms in study of PI3Kα inhibitor RLY-2608 & disclosed 3 new pre-clinical programs Raised $300.0 million of gross proceeds in underwritten follow-on public offering Approximately
RLAY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...