RLI Corp. (RLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RLI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.42% of US stocks).
RLI Stock Summary
- RLI's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 89.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rli Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RLI is more volatile than only 3.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rli Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SIM, ORI, VSH, VALU, and HLG.
- RLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rli Corp's official web site, go to www.rlicorp.com.
RLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RLI's price/earnings ratio is 61.82% higher, now standing at 17.8.
- Over the past 243 months, RLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.3.
- RLI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLI.
RLI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -33.38%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 193.09%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 348.94%.
The table below shows RLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.13% of graded US stocks.
- RLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 63rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UNM, MDWT, and GNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLI.
The table below shows RLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.78||52-week high||$121.93|
|Prev. close||$116.22||52-week low||$96.22|
|Day high||$116.78||Avg. volume||160,407|
|50-day MA||$115.63||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$108.92||Market Cap||5.16B|
RLI Corp. (RLI) Company Bio
RLI Corporation underwrites property and casualty insurance primarily in the United States. Its Casualty segment provides commercial and personal umbrella coverage products; and general liability products consisting of coverage for third party liability of commercial insureds, including manufacturers, contractors, apartments, real estate investment trusts, and mercantile. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLI Latest Social Stream
View Full RLI Social Stream
Latest RLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rli Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLI as an investment opportunity.
RLI Corp. (RLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
No summary available.
RLI Corp. with ticker code (RLI) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 128 and 112 calculating the average target price we see 120.5. With the stocks previous close at 98.37 this indicates there is a potential upside of 22.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 106.97 while the 200 day moving average is 106.59. The company has a market cap of $4,477m. Find out more information at: https://www.rlicorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=RLI" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $5,484m based on the market concensus. RLI Corp., an insurance holding company, underwrites proper...
RLI CORP – 10-K – Managementapos;s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
RLI Corp. is a U.S. based, specialty insurance company that underwrites select property and casualty insurance through major subsidiaries collectively known as RLI Insurance Group. Our focus is on niche markets and developing unique products that are tailored to customers'' needs. We hire underwriters and claim examiners with deep expertise and provide… The post RLI CORP – 10-K – Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
RLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|