RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI): Price and Financial Metrics
RLI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 420.59, Rli Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.58% of US stocks.
- RLI's went public 31.98 years ago, making it older than 89.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rli Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rli Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFGC, SAM, CR, BLDR, and LAD.
- Visit RLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rlicorp.com.
RLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
RLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.13||52-week high||$99.93|
|Prev. close||$92.34||52-week low||$64.48|
|Day high||$92.64||Avg. volume||175,096|
|50-day MA||$94.91||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$86.93||Market Cap||4.13B|
RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI) Company Bio
RLI Corporation underwrites property and casualty insurance primarily in the United States. Its Casualty segment provides commercial and personal umbrella coverage products; and general liability products consisting of coverage for third party liability of commercial insureds, including manufacturers, contractors, apartments, real estate investment trusts, and mercantile. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.