RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI): Price and Financial Metrics
RLI Stock Summary
- RLI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 400.85 -- higher than 89.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Rli Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.25% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Rli Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rli Corp are JJSF, PFGC, NSIT, CR, and BLDR.
- Visit RLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rlicorp.com.
RLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
RLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.33||52-week high||$99.93|
|Prev. close||$93.43||52-week low||$64.53|
|Day high||$94.47||Avg. volume||204,064|
|50-day MA||$93.01||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$89.51||Market Cap||4.23B|
RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI) Company Bio
RLI Corporation underwrites property and casualty insurance primarily in the United States. Its Casualty segment provides commercial and personal umbrella coverage products; and general liability products consisting of coverage for third party liability of commercial insureds, including manufacturers, contractors, apartments, real estate investment trusts, and mercantile. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.