RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI): Price and Financial Metrics
RLI Stock Summary
- RLI's went public 33.2 years ago, making it older than 89.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rli Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RLI is more volatile than merely 18.64% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rli Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FIZZ, ORI, ANAT, HSIC, and TR.
- Visit RLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rlicorp.com.
RLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.13||52-week high||$110.59|
|Prev. close||$105.72||52-week low||$66.02|
|Day high||$109.35||Avg. volume||128,437|
|50-day MA||$103.20||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$92.62||Market Cap||4.93B|
RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI) Company Bio
RLI Corporation underwrites property and casualty insurance primarily in the United States. Its Casualty segment provides commercial and personal umbrella coverage products; and general liability products consisting of coverage for third party liability of commercial insureds, including manufacturers, contractors, apartments, real estate investment trusts, and mercantile. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.
RLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rli Corp. To summarize, we found that Rli Corp ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 39.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RLI, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 97% of its capital from equity, and 3% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 92.48% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 12.94% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- RLI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLI Latest Social Stream
View Full RLI Social Stream
Latest RLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rli Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLI as an investment opportunity.
RLI Corp. announced today that it has promoted or named several leaders to new roles.
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
PEORIA, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #RLI--RLI Corp. announced today its Board of Directors has declared a first quarter regular cash dividend of $0.24 per share.
PEORIA, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #RLI--RLI Corp. reported fourth quarter 2020 net earnings of $83.8 million, Operating earnings for the fourth quarter of 2020 were $34.0 million.
RLI Corp.'s (NYSE:RLI) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
RLI's (NYSE:RLI) stock is up by a considerable 26% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the company's...
RLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RLIWant to see what other sources are saying about Rli Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!