RLI Corp. (RLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RLI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RLI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
RLI Stock Summary
- RLI's went public 34.96 years ago, making it older than 90.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RLI CORP is reporting a growth rate of 116.66%; that's higher than 87.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RLI CORP's share price is greater than that of only 11.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLI CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ORI, COKE, VSH, SIM, and IMKTA.
- RLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RLI CORP's official web site, go to www.rlicorp.com.
RLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RLI's price/earnings ratio is 10.43% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- RLI's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLI.
RLI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -43.52%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 55.41%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.42%.
The table below shows RLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.13% of graded US stocks.
- RLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 63rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UNM, MDWT, and GNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RLI.
The table below shows RLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.25||52-week high||$134.80|
|Prev. close||$129.33||52-week low||$96.22|
|Day high||$129.55||Avg. volume||158,857|
|50-day MA||$120.83||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$114.27||Market Cap||5.82B|
RLI Corp. (RLI) Company Bio
RLI Corporation underwrites property and casualty insurance primarily in the United States. Its Casualty segment provides commercial and personal umbrella coverage products; and general liability products consisting of coverage for third party liability of commercial insureds, including manufacturers, contractors, apartments, real estate investment trusts, and mercantile. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLI Latest Social Stream
View Full RLI Social Stream
Latest RLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RLI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLI as an investment opportunity.
Axis Capital (AXS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Primerica's (PRI) board of directors approves $375 million to repurchase its common stock through the next year.
RLI stands to gain from compelling product portfolio, sustained rate increase, expanded distribution, operational strength and sufficient liquidity.
RLI Corp. (RLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Hallmark Financial's (HALL) Q3 results reflect a decline in the top line and higher expenses.
RLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|