RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RLI POWR Grades
- RLI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- RLI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RLI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
RLI Stock Summary
- RLI's went public 33.47 years ago, making it older than 89.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rli Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rli Corp is reporting a growth rate of 362.63%; that's higher than 94.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rli Corp are BCC, FL, SWBI, NHC, and AN.
- RLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rli Corp's official web site, go to www.rlicorp.com.
RLI Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RLI's price/sales ratio is 13.89% higher, now standing at 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RLI.
RLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.17||52-week high||$117.84|
|Prev. close||$103.29||52-week low||$74.84|
|Day high||$104.23||Avg. volume||128,303|
|50-day MA||$109.94||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$101.63||Market Cap||4.71B|
RLI Corp. (DE) (RLI) Company Bio
RLI Corporation underwrites property and casualty insurance primarily in the United States. Its Casualty segment provides commercial and personal umbrella coverage products; and general liability products consisting of coverage for third party liability of commercial insureds, including manufacturers, contractors, apartments, real estate investment trusts, and mercantile. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Peoria, Illinois.
RLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RLI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rli Corp ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rli Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Its equity weight surpasses that of 92.74% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.03% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- RLI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLI Latest Social Stream
View Full RLI Social Stream
Latest RLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rli Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLI as an investment opportunity.
RLI Corp. ( NYSE:RLI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
RLI Corp. (RLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RLI stands to benefit from rate increases, compelling product portfolio, and effective capital deployment.
RLI Corp. (RLI) board raises dividend in an effort to share more profits with its shareholders.
RLI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
RLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|