RLX Technology Inc. ADR (RLX): Price and Financial Metrics
RLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$3.06|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.59||Avg. volume||8,738,151|
|50-day MA||$1.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.12||Market Cap||2.39B|
RLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RLX POWR Grades
- RLX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.62% of US stocks.
- RLX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- RLX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RLX Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for RLX TECHNOLOGY INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75%, RLX TECHNOLOGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.81% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RLX TECHNOLOGY INC comes in at -53.24%, a number that bests just 4.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRTS, CMCM, RDY, UPC, and DAKT.
- RLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RLX TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.relxtech.com.
RLX Technology Inc. ADR (RLX) Company Bio
RLX Technologies was a computer company based in The Woodlands, Texas. Founded in 1999 by Christopher Hipp, one of the inventors of the blade server, and former Compaq employees, the company pioneered the use of blade servers, a compact, stripped-down computer server that includes all of the necessary components to operate as a computer while taking up minimal space on a standard 19-inch rack and minimizing power consumption. It became part of Hewlett-Packard in 2005. (Source:Wikipedia)
RLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RLX Latest Social Stream
View Full RLX Social Stream
Latest RLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RLX TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RLX as an investment opportunity.
Market forces rained on the parade of RLX Technology Inc. ( NYSE:RLX ) shareholders today, when the analysts downgraded...
RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE:RLX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 18, 2023 Operator: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by for RLX Technologies Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Today’s conference call is being recorded and is expected to last for about 40 minutes. I will now turn the call over […]
Q2 2023 RLX Technology Inc Earnings Call
RLX Technology Inc. ("RLX Technology" or the "Company") (NYSE: RLX), a leading branded e-vapor company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
RLX Technology Inc. ("RLX Technology" or the "Company") (NYSE: RLX), a leading branded e-vapor company in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for second quarter ended June 30, 2023, before the U.S. markets open on Friday, August 18, 2023.
RLX Price Returns