Regional Management Corp. (RM): Price and Financial Metrics
RM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.6, Regional Management Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RM is currently 2.18, higher than just 9.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Regional Management Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regional Management Corp are GTLS, CCB, HZO, PCYG, and MHO.
- Visit RM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regionalmanagement.com.
RM Stock Price Chart More Charts
RM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.98||52-week high||$34.93|
|Prev. close||$31.19||52-week low||$22.90|
|Day high||$31.63||Avg. volume||49,471|
|50-day MA||$30.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.98||Market Cap||341.62M|
Regional Management Corp. (RM) Company Bio
Regional Management Corporation is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.