Regional Management Corp. (RM): Price and Financial Metrics
RM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.94, Regional Management Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 9.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Regional Management Corp is higher than merely 9.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Regional Management Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regional Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CURO, MTOR, NCBS, CRAI, and GTLS.
- RM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regional Management Corp's official web site, go to www.regionalmanagement.com.
RM Stock Price Chart More Charts
RM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$34.93|
|Prev. close||$28.11||52-week low||$22.98|
|Day high||$28.38||Avg. volume||52,036|
|50-day MA||$28.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.73||Market Cap||312.06M|
Regional Management Corp. (RM) Company Bio
Regional Management Corporation is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
RM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Regional Management Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Regional Management Corp ranked in the 86st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 593.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Regional Management Corp ended up being:
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.91% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 70% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 91.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 64.85% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|