Regional Management Corp. (RM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.34% of US stocks.
- RM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
RM Stock Summary
- RM's current price/earnings ratio is 4.11, which is higher than just 7.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for REGIONAL MANAGEMENT CORP is higher than just 5.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RM comes in at -74.7% -- higher than that of merely 7.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LILA, CTIB, SPNT, GFF, and CVEO.
- Visit RM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regionalmanagement.com.
RM Valuation Summary
- RM's price/earnings ratio is 4.1; this is 64.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RM.
RM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.58%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.01%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 443.96%.
The table below shows RM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.69% of graded US stocks.
- RM's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 21st of 428 Banking stocks.
- PFS, ESXB, and LC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RM.
The table below shows RM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.03||52-week high||$58.84|
|Prev. close||$29.86||52-week low||$27.42|
|Day high||$30.21||Avg. volume||38,103|
|50-day MA||$29.70||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$38.93||Market Cap||287.87M|
Regional Management Corp. (RM) Company Bio
Regional Management Corporation is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
RM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RM Latest Social Stream
View Full RM Social Stream
Latest RM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGIONAL MANAGEMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RM as an investment opportunity.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Regional Management Corp.'s ( NYSE:RM ) during the past 12 months...
Regional Management Corp. (RM)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 1, 2022 5:00 PM ET
Garrett Edson - ICR
Rob Beck - President and Chief Executive Officer
Harp Rana - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
David Scharf - JMP Securities
John Hecht - Jefferies
Steven Kwok - KBW
Vincent Caintic - Stephens
Matt Dhane - Tieton Capital Management
Thank you for standing by. This is the conference operator. Welcome to Regional Management’s Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, all participants are in listen-only mode and the conference...
Regional Management (RM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.22% and 2.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GREENVILLE, S.C., November 01, 2022--Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified consumer finance company, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
GREENVILLE, S.C., October 20, 2022--Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified consumer finance company, announced today that it has completed a $200 million asset-backed securitization, its ninth securitization. The securitization has a 2-year revolving period, and the Class A notes received an "AAA" rating by Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services (S&P), the first time a senior class of notes in a Regional Management securitization has received S&P’s top rating.
RM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RMWant to do more research on Regional Management Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch