Regional Management Corp. (RM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- RM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 63.76% of US stocks).
RM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Regional Management Corp is higher than just 11.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Regional Management Corp's share price is greater than that of 83.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RM comes in at -17.54% -- higher than that of only 14.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regional Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RLGY, NXST, DY, CLH, and NI.
- Visit RM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regionalmanagement.com.
RM Valuation Summary
- RM's price/earnings ratio is 8.2; this is 25.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 114 months.
- Over the past 114 months, RM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RM.
RM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 51.12%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 42.84%.
The table below shows RM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.38% of graded US stocks.
- RM's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 20th of 437 Banking stocks.
- LC, BOTJ, and ESQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RM.
The table below shows RM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.39||52-week high||$63.15|
|Prev. close||$60.31||52-week low||$16.11|
|Day high||$61.65||Avg. volume||59,088|
|50-day MA||$56.28||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$42.28||Market Cap||631.89M|
Regional Management Corp. (RM) Company Bio
Regional Management Corporation is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
RM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RM Latest Social Stream
View Full RM Social Stream
Latest RM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regional Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RM as an investment opportunity.
RCMT, HRI, OVV, and RM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 23, 2021.
AAWW, RS, GES, and RM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 23, 2021.
Regional Management (RM) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
ALLY, OLN, HZO, and RM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 14, 2021
GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified consumer finance company, today announced that its director Maria Contreras-Sweet has been named one of the most influential leaders in the boardroom by the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) as part of their 2021 NACD Directorship 100, an annual recognition of the leading corporate directors, corporate governance experts, policymakers, and influencers who have made a significant impact on bo
RM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RMWant to do more research on Regional Management Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch