Regional Management Corp. (RM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RM POWR Grades
- RM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
RM Stock Summary
- RM's current price/earnings ratio is 8.92, which is higher than only 13.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Regional Management Corp is higher than just 9.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RM comes in at 11.39% -- higher than that of 82.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GFF, JCOM, CSIQ, GO, and VRTV.
- RM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regional Management Corp's official web site, go to www.regionalmanagement.com.
RM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RM's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.83% higher, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 112 months, RM's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.5.
- RM's price/earnings ratio has moved down $0.4 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RM.
RM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.11||52-week high||$52.28|
|Prev. close||$49.15||52-week low||$14.72|
|Day high||$49.21||Avg. volume||55,782|
|50-day MA||$43.04||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$31.10||Market Cap||511.26M|
Regional Management Corp. (RM) Company Bio
Regional Management Corporation is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
RM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Regional Management Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 427.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Regional Management Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 3.27 -- which is good for besting merely 24.88% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Regional Management Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RM Latest Social Stream
View Full RM Social Stream
Latest RM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regional Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RM as an investment opportunity.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Regional Management Corp. (RM).
Let's see if Regional Management (RM) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Regional Management (RM) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Regional Management Corp. Raises More than $120,000 in Support of the American Heart Association Upstate Heart Walk
Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified consumer finance company, announced today that it raised more than $120,000 in support of the American Heart Association (AHA) Upstate Heart Walk through its community outreach program, Regional Reach. The company participated in the walk, which was held virtually this year, on Saturday, April 24, and held wellness challenges in the weeks leading up to the event to inspire healthy habits within the community.
RM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RMWant to do more research on Regional Management Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regional Management Corp (RM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch