RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX): Price and Financial Metrics
RMAX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 60.82, RE/MAX Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- RMAX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMAX is more volatile than just 16.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RE/MAX Holdings Inc are MTRX, AMG, RUHN, RXN, and ASPU.
- Visit RMAX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.remax.com.
RMAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.44||52-week high||$41.74|
|Prev. close||$41.17||52-week low||$14.40|
|Day high||$41.29||Avg. volume||84,135|
|50-day MA||$38.29||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$33.95||Market Cap||750.45M|
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX) Company Bio
RE/MAX Holdings operates as a franchisor of residential and commercial real estate brokerage services in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Real Estate Franchise Services and Brokerages. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
RMAX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for RE/MAX Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that RE/MAX Holdings Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 43.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RMAX, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than just 22.42% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- RE/MAX Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 19.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), RE/MAX Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 24.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RMAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMAX Latest Social Stream
View Full RMAX Social Stream
Latest RMAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RE/MAX Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMAX as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's affirms RE/MAX's credit ratings, changes outlook to stableGlobal Credit Research - 12 Feb 2021Approximately $245 million of rated debt securities affectedNew York, February 12, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") affirmed RE/MAX, LLC's (RE/MAX) credit ratings, including the Ba3 Corporate Family Rating, and changed the outlook to stable from negative. Concurrently, Moody's upgraded the company's Speculative Grade Liquidity rating to SGL-1 from SGL-2, reflecting very good liquidity.The rating affirmation and change in outlook to stable from negative reflect RE/MAX's strong recovery in operating and financial performance buoyed by the rebound in housing market and the resiliency of the company's fully franchise-based model. The company's faster than anti...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:RMAX ) by taking...
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "RE/MAX Holdings") (NYSE:RMAX), parent company of RE/MAX, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, and Motto Mortgage, the first national mortgage brokerage franchise brand in the U.S., will release financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020, after market close on Thursday, February 25, 2021, and will host a conference call for interested parties on Friday, February 26, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The RE/MAX Collection Introduces The Luxury Launchpad, a Business-building Platform for Luxury Agents
Today, The RE/MAX Collection debuted The Luxury Launchpad, a dashboard of marketing tools and concierge services created in association with LUXVT. The online platform streamlines business for luxury agents around the world and empowers them to continue to deliver an elevated experience for clients.
Today, RE/MAX, LLC, announced the addition of nine companies to the RE/MAX Approved Supplier program, a list of vetted organizations providing business services to the RE/MAX network. All Approved Supplier services and products are offered through the RE/MAX Marketplace, a one-stop portal for RE/MAX affiliates in the U.S. and Canada to find exclusive deals on digital products, services, apps, technology and more.
RMAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RMAXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on RE/MAX Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!