RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMAX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RMAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMAX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RMAX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.14% of US stocks).
RMAX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 68.29, RE/MAX Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- RMAX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RE/MAX Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 13.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNS, NWPX, POWI, EXLS, and KTOS.
- Visit RMAX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.remax.com.
RMAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RMAX's price/sales ratio is 41.18% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- RMAX's price/earnings ratio has moved up $54.2 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, RMAX's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMAX.
RMAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.94||52-week high||$43.85|
|Prev. close||$34.07||52-week low||$29.40|
|Day high||$34.43||Avg. volume||97,358|
|50-day MA||$36.18||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$36.22||Market Cap||630.47M|
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX) Company Bio
RE/MAX Holdings operates as a franchisor of residential and commercial real estate brokerage services in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Real Estate Franchise Services and Brokerages. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
RMAX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RMAX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RE/MAX Holdings Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of RE/MAX Holdings Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 70. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 71.06% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 23.06% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- RE/MAX Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 73.27% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RMAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMAX Latest Social Stream
View Full RMAX Social Stream
Latest RMAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RE/MAX Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMAX as an investment opportunity.
RE/MAX Again Has More of the Nation's 1,000 Top Agents Than Any Other Brand, According to the 16th Annual REALTrends + Tom Ferry "The Thousand" Rankings
Two widely respected industry rankings, released today and based on 2020 residential sales, bring new accolades to the #1 name in real estate.* According to the prestigious REALTrends + Tom Ferry "The Thousand" ranking, which graded participating U.S. agents by the number of homes sold in 2020 as well as by sales volume, RE/MAX has more of the nation's most productive real estate agents than any other brand. This marks the eighth consecutive year RE/MAX agents have earned the highest number of r
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "RE/MAX Holdings") (NYSE: RMAX), today announced that RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, has entered into an agreement to acquire the North America regions of RE/MAX INTEGRA. Once completed, the acquisition will bring nearly 19,000 agents (approximately 12,000 in Canada and 7,000 in the U.S.) and more than 1,100 independently owned and operated RE/MAX offices under the RE/MAX, LLC Company-Owned Region (CO
DENVER , May 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX, LLC announced today that in the first quarter of 2021, the global real estate franchisor sold over 160 franchises and renewed over 270 brokerages. Earlier this month, RE/MAX Holdings, Inc., the parent company of RE/MAX, announced in its first quarter 2021 earnings report that between January 1 and March 31, 2021 , the company saw its largest year-over-year increase in agent count in over a decade, adding more than 8,000 real estate agents to the RE/MAX brand. During that period, RE/MAX also expanded the brand's presence in England , and further expanded to Wales . Global RE/MAX agent count performance accelerated in the first quarter, growing more than 16% year over year in regions outside the U.S. and Canada and … Full story available on Be...
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:RMAX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
First Quarter 2021 Highlights(Compared to first quarter 2020 unless otherwise noted)
RMAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|