RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMAX POWR Grades
- RMAX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMAX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RMAX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.14% of US stocks).
RMAX Stock Summary
- RMAX's current price/earnings ratio is 53.43, which is higher than 83.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for RE/MAX Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for just 6.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RE/MAX Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 26.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OEG, PAYS, USLM, EXLS, and JFU.
- RMAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RE/MAX Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.remax.com.
RMAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RMAX's price/sales ratio is 66.15% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 96 months, RMAX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- RMAX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42.2 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMAX.
RMAX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.18%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.11%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.43%.
The table below shows RMAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.01% of graded US stocks.
- RMAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 16th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- AHH, SAFE, and PDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMAX.
The table below shows RMAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.45||52-week high||$43.85|
|Prev. close||$31.50||52-week low||$29.40|
|Day high||$31.69||Avg. volume||103,282|
|50-day MA||$33.38||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$36.19||Market Cap||594.12M|
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX) Company Bio
RE/MAX Holdings operates as a franchisor of residential and commercial real estate brokerage services in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Real Estate Franchise Services and Brokerages. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMAX Latest Social Stream
View Full RMAX Social Stream
Latest RMAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RE/MAX Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMAX as an investment opportunity.
TBJ Plus: Triangle leads nation in key housing metric; Durham pharma starts search for new CEO; Google's $2.1B deal proves office space isn't dead
Although there have been some signs the nation's housing market may be losing steam, new data shows just how intense the market has been in the Triangle.
August home sales dropped 3.5% from July's total – and the Median Sale Price slipped 1.2% to $335,000 – as seasonal norms signaled that 2021's busiest homebuying and selling months are probably behind us. Despite these drops, August still almost broke records for home sales signaling a still-hot market.
Today, RE/MAX Commercial® concluded its two-day Commercial Symposium for affiliated commercial real estate practitioners. Held at the Denver Marriott South Park Meadows in Lone Tree, Colorado, this premier event was open to the entire RE/MAX network and provided ideas, information and strategies to RE/MAX commercial practitioners as they navigate the "new normal" of commercial real estate.
RE/MAX (RMAX) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
DENVER, Sept. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "RE/MAX Holdings") (NYSE: RMAX) today announced that Dan Predovich has retired from the RE/MAX Holdings Board of Directors. "On behalf of the Board of the Directors, I want to thank Dan for his time and service
RMAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|