RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMAX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RMAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMAX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RMAX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
RMAX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.42%, RE/MAX Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.74% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RMAX has reported earnings growth of -106.19%, putting it ahead of merely 17.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RMAX comes in at -39.44% -- higher than that of only 10.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RE/MAX Holdings Inc are MMYT, CBZ, PAYS, EXLS, and CIDM.
- RMAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RE/MAX Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.remax.com.
RMAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RMAX's price/sales ratio is 66.15% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 96 months, RMAX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- RMAX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42.2 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMAX.
RMAX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 80.54%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.91%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.66%.
The table below shows RMAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.88% of graded US stocks.
- RMAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 17th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- AHH, LEJU, and VWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMAX.
The table below shows RMAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.46||52-week high||$35.64|
|Prev. close||$23.33||52-week low||$21.48|
|Day high||$23.21||Avg. volume||169,077|
|50-day MA||$25.60||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$29.53||Market Cap||432.71M|
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX) Company Bio
RE/MAX Holdings operates as a franchisor of residential and commercial real estate brokerage services in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Real Estate Franchise Services and Brokerages. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMAX Latest Social Stream
View Full RMAX Social Stream
Latest RMAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RE/MAX Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMAX as an investment opportunity.
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 08:30 ET Company Participants Andy Schulz - Senior Vice President, Investor Relations Adam Contos - Chief Executive Officer Steve Joyce - Director and Incoming Chief Executive Officer Karri Callahan - Chief Financial Officer Nick Bailey - Chief Customer...
Dave Liniger, the founder of the real estate franchise system RE/MAX, has signed a deal to open 10 franchised locations of Southern California restaurant chain Daddy’s Chicken Shack in the Phoenix area.
In an interview with the Denver Business Journal, Re/Max LLC CEO Nick Bailey said the company would be debuting new tools for agents.
RE/MAX (RMAX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 0.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DENVER, Feb. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Full-Year 2021 Highlights (Compared to full-year 2020 unless otherwise noted) Total Revenue increased 23.9% to $329.7 million Revenue excluding the Marketing Funds1 increased 22.7% to $247.3 million, and was comprised of 11.8% organic growth2, 9.8%…
RMAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|