RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (RMAX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RMAX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.06% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RMAX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.62% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RMAX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RDY, AHT, WSTG, UTI and SPTN.
RMAX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RMAX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.42% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of RE/MAX Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, RE/MAX Holdings Inc's expected return of -59.42% is higher than 7.1% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RE/MAX Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 7.1% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, RMAX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.31% of the dividend issuers in our set.
RMAX Dividend Chart
RMAX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|