Rambus, Inc. (RMBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RMBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RMBS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RMBS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 199.98, Rambus Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.87% of US stocks.
- RMBS's price/sales ratio is 10.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for Rambus Inc; that's greater than it is for just 18.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QTRX, MLP, NURO, ICAD, and HLIT.
- Visit RMBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rambus.com.
RMBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RMBS's price/sales ratio is 88.68% higher, now standing at 10.
- Over the past 243 months, RMBS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- RMBS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 129.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBS.
RMBS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -135.25%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -1.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.46%.
The table below shows RMBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.88||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$24.49||52-week low||$13.08|
|Day high||$25.00||Avg. volume||753,087|
|50-day MA||$22.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.43||Market Cap||2.80B|
Rambus, Inc. (RMBS) Company Bio
Rambus Inc.'s technology solutions include memory, chip interfaces and architectures, end-to-end security, and advanced LED lighting. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
RMBS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rambus Inc. To summarize, we found that Rambus Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rambus Inc ended up being:
- Rambus Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Rambus Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.7% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 80.98% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RMBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBS Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBS Social Stream
Latest RMBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rambus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBS as an investment opportunity.
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS), a provider of industry-leading chips and IP making data faster and safer, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. GAAP revenue for the second quarter was $84.9 million; licensing billings were $65.2 million, product revenue was $31.2 million, and contract and other revenue was $11.8 million. The Company also generated $51.6 million in cash provided by operating activities.
Rambus (RMBS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS) based on that data. […]
Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS), a provider of industry-leading chips and silicon IP making data faster and safer, today announced that it will hold a conference call on August 2, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss its second quarter fiscal year 2021 results.
TROY, Mich., July 12, 2021--Electric Last Mile Solutions Announces Long-Term Supply Agreement with Wuling Motors
RMBS Price Returns