Rambus, Inc. (RMBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBS POWR Grades
- RMBS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- RMBS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RMBS Stock Summary
- RMBS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 156.68 -- higher than 81.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Rambus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 19.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for Rambus Inc; that's greater than it is for just 19.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRO, KOPN, ICAD, TWOU, and CSLT.
- RMBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rambus Inc's official web site, go to www.rambus.com.
RMBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.67||52-week high||$22.30|
|Prev. close||$18.20||52-week low||$13.08|
|Day high||$18.72||Avg. volume||796,700|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.26||Market Cap||2.10B|
Rambus, Inc. (RMBS) Company Bio
Rambus Inc.'s technology solutions include memory, chip interfaces and architectures, end-to-end security, and advanced LED lighting. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
RMBS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rambus Inc. To summarize, we found that Rambus Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rambus Inc ended up being:
- Rambus Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Rambus Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.53. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 79.98% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RMBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBS Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBS Social Stream
Latest RMBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rambus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBS as an investment opportunity.
Photo by scanrail/iStock via Getty ImagesRambus (RMBS) did what it was supposed to do. The company posted significant gains in terms of the top and bottom line in its latest quarterly report. The forecast even calls for the first GAAP quarterly profit per share in quite a long time. Yet...
Rambus Inc. (RMBS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 3, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Luc Seraphin - Chief Executive Officer Rahul Mathur - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sidney Ho - Deutsche Bank Mehdi Hosseini - SIG Gary Mobley - Wells Fargo Securities John Pitzer - Credit...
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS), a provider of industry-leading chips and IP making data faster and safer, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. GAAP revenue for the first quarter was $70.4 million; licensing billings were $63.5 million, product revenue was $30.8 million, and contract and other revenue was $10.7 million. The Company also generated $39.5 million in cash provided by operating activities.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Rambus, Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), a provider of industry-leading chips and silicon IP making data faster and safer, and Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced a partnership to leverage their respective technology expertise in next-generation security solutions. Through the partnership, customers will have access to Rambus secure hardware IP on Lattice FPGAs for communications, computing, industrial, automotive, and consumer applications.
RMBS Price Returns