Rambus, Inc. (RMBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMBS POWR Grades
- RMBS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- RMBS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- RMBS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.03% of US stocks).
RMBS Stock Summary
- RMBS's current price/earnings ratio is 904.8, which is higher than 99.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- RMBS's price/sales ratio is 9.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.32% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RMBS has reported earnings growth of -163.39%, putting it ahead of just 12.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rambus Inc are BMRN, HSKA, OPRX, POWL, and CSBR.
- RMBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rambus Inc's official web site, go to www.rambus.com.
RMBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RMBS's price/earnings ratio is 611.79% lower, now standing at -199.6.
- RMBS's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
- RMBS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 207.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBS.
RMBS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.04%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.46%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 27.03%.
The table below shows RMBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.11% of graded US stocks.
- RMBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 177th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, MCHP, and JBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBS.
The table below shows RMBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.62||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$27.31||52-week low||$15.56|
|Day high||$26.99||Avg. volume||740,524|
|50-day MA||$23.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.98||Market Cap||2.91B|
Rambus, Inc. (RMBS) Company Bio
Rambus Inc.'s technology solutions include memory, chip interfaces and architectures, end-to-end security, and advanced LED lighting. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBS Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBS Social Stream
Latest RMBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rambus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBS as an investment opportunity.
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Rambus, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 80 to 86 Thursday. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength.
Rambus (RMBS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS), a provider of industry-leading chips and IP making data faster and safer, today announced that Luc Seraphin, chief executive officer, and Keith Jones, chief financial officer, chief accounting officer, and
As AI and machine learning peers Nvidia and AMD remain extended, fellow chip designer Rambus launches a fresh breakout.
Reportable, Inc.: Intrinsic ID and Rambus Raise the Bar for Hardware Security with Integration of PUF Technology and Rambus Root of Trust
Sunnyvale, California--(Newsfile Corp. - November 16, 2021) - Intrinsic ID, the world''s leading provider of Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) security IP today announced the availability of integ
RMBS Price Returns