Rambus, Inc. (RMBS): Price and Financial Metrics
RMBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.17||52-week high||$68.54|
|Prev. close||$55.79||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$58.05||Avg. volume||1,316,717|
|50-day MA||$55.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.73||Market Cap||6.13B|
RMBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMBS POWR Grades
- RMBS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMBS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RMBS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
RMBS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.51, RAMBUS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.21% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.8%, RAMBUS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.56% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RAMBUS INC is reporting a growth rate of -539.79%; that's higher than just 2.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAMBUS INC are VECO, MTSI, GNTX, PSNL, and IMNM.
- RMBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAMBUS INC's official web site, go to www.rambus.com.
RMBS Valuation Summary
- RMBS's price/sales ratio is 12.5; this is 420.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RMBS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMBS.
RMBS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 21.73%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.63%.
The table below shows RMBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMBS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.11% of graded US stocks.
- RMBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 177th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, MCHP, and JBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMBS.
The table below shows RMBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rambus, Inc. (RMBS) Company Bio
Rambus Inc.'s technology solutions include memory, chip interfaces and architectures, end-to-end security, and advanced LED lighting. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
RMBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBS Latest Social Stream
View Full RMBS Social Stream
Latest RMBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAMBUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMBS as an investment opportunity.
Rambus (RMBS) closed the most recent trading day at $55.79, moving +0.09% from the previous trading session.
e.l.f. Beauty and Rambus are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Yes, the artificial intelligence revolution will surely supercharge the semiconductor industry, but not every company is coming along for the ride right now.
Discover the thrill of undervalued and overlooked sleeper stocks poised for growth in a shifting market environment.
Unlock hidden growth opportunities in the innovation space by exploring our curated list of tech stocks to buy now for big upside potential.
RMBS Price Returns