ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
RMD Stock Summary
- Resmed Inc's market capitalization of $22,821,733,443 is ahead of 91.13% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RMD is currently 39.81, higher than 90.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 146.52%, Resmed Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resmed Inc are BCPC, LSBK, LPT, TCX, and CNS.
- Visit RMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.88||52-week high||$177.99|
|Prev. close||$176.00||52-week low||$96.81|
|Day high||$175.70||Avg. volume||495,709|
|50-day MA||$161.73||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$138.33||Market Cap||25.15B|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed Inc. develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets medical equipment for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of respiratory disorders with a focus on sleep-disordered breathing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California.
RMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Resmed Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Resmed Inc ranked in the 16st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RMD, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 13.19 -- which is good for besting 73.75% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 17.1% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- RMD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|