ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.29||52-week high||$243.52|
|Prev. close||$141.12||52-week low||$136.22|
|Day high||$140.33||Avg. volume||852,734|
|50-day MA||$180.28||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$209.32||Market Cap||20.04B|
RMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
RMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,479,778,554, RESMED INC has a greater market value than 90.53% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RMD is currently 30.98, higher than 87.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.19%, RESMED INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RESMED INC are HOLX, LOGI, NYT, ICAD, and HZNP.
- Visit RMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RMD's price/sales ratio is 27.5% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- RMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMD.
RMD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.62%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 133.96%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.52%.
The table below shows RMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.39% of graded US stocks.
- RMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 50th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEYE, MMSI, and SIEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMD.
The table below shows RMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed is a San Diego, California-based medical device company. It primarily provides cloud-connectable CPAP devices and masks for the treatment of sleep apnea, as well as devices and masks for treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), neuromuscular disease, and other respiratory-related conditions. It also provides a self-monitoring digital sensor and app for people who use inhalers to treat COPD or asthma via Propeller Health, which ResMed acquired in 2019. (Source:Wikipedia)
RMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RMD Social Stream
Latest RMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMD as an investment opportunity.
These growth stock picks are trading at bargain prices and are well-positioned to rebound and deliver substantial gains in the coming months.
ResMed (NYSE:RMD) has had a rough three months with its share price down 31%. However, a closer look at its sound...
Is ResMed (RMD) significantly undervalued? Our comprehensive analysis dives into its intrinsic value, financial strength, profitability, and growth prospects.
Unpacking the Growth and Competitive Edges of ResMed Inc (RMD)
Gain insight on Gilead Sciences’ growth, Malaysian glove makers, and more in the latest Market Talks covering the Health Care sector.
RMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|