ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMD POWR Grades
- RMD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.17% of US stocks.
- RMD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RMD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.15% of US stocks).
RMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,082,894,117, Resmed Inc has a greater market value than 92.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.34%, Resmed Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMD is more volatile than only 10.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resmed Inc are STM, GLW, ZBRA, KEYS, and GRMN.
- RMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Resmed Inc's official web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$243.40||52-week high||$245.15|
|Prev. close||$241.09||52-week low||$165.72|
|Day high||$245.15||Avg. volume||652,165|
|50-day MA||$208.55||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$199.65||Market Cap||35.42B|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed Inc. develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets medical equipment for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of respiratory disorders with a focus on sleep-disordered breathing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California.
RMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Resmed Inc. To summarize, we found that Resmed Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RMD, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 12.94% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- RMD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Resmed Inc experienced a tax rate of about 31% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 91.35% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RMD Social Stream
Latest RMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resmed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMD as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about ResMed (RMD) on solid digital health growth potential along with rising demand for masks and other accessories.
Anesthesia & Respiratory Devices Market (Impact of COVID-19) Top Growing Companies: SunMed, Teleflex Incorporated, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, ResMed
Anesthesia & Respiratory Devices Market research report delivers a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. Report provides is a professional inclusive study on the current state for the market. Analysis
Positive Airway Pressure Devices Market 2021 Strategic Assessments - ResMed, Philips Healthcare, Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
The Positive Airway Pressure Devices Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends,
Middle East and Africa Digital Therapeutic (DTx) Market Latest Study On Segmentation Analysis, Leading Players And Industry Trends Forecast To 2028||ResMed, Omada Health, Inc., And Samsung
The objective of Middle East and Africa Digital Therapeutic (DTx) Market report is to provide a detailed analysis of industry and its impact based on applications and on different geographical regions, strategically analyses the growth trends, future prospects. The
A competitor''s misfortune could be a big opportunity for the medical device giant.
RMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|