ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- RMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RMD Stock Summary
- RESMED INC's market capitalization of $33,594,560,291 is ahead of 93% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,054.07, RESMED INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.38% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RESMED INC is higher than 94.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RESMED INC are A, HZNP, TEL, ABMD, and ITT.
- RMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RESMED INC's official web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Valuation Summary
- RMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.3; this is 305.75% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMD.
RMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 70.47%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.82%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.51%.
The table below shows RMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.39% of graded US stocks.
- RMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 50th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEYE, MMSI, and SIEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMD.
The table below shows RMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.30||52-week high||$268.77|
|Prev. close||$232.90||52-week low||$189.40|
|Day high||$229.81||Avg. volume||552,149|
|50-day MA||$221.52||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$224.35||Market Cap||32.12B|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed is a San Diego, California-based medical device company. It primarily provides cloud-connectable CPAP devices and masks for the treatment of sleep apnea, as well as devices and masks for treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), neuromuscular disease, and other respiratory-related conditions. It also provides a self-monitoring digital sensor and app for people who use inhalers to treat COPD or asthma via Propeller Health, which ResMed acquired in 2019. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RMD Social Stream
Latest RMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMD as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
ResMed Completes Acquisition of MEDIFOX DAN, a German Leader in Out-of-Hospital Care Management Software Solutions
- Acquisition expands ResMed’s SaaS business to Germany, first non-U.S. market - Outpatient therapy services added to ResMed’s growing SaaS offering portfolio - Purchase price of €958.6 million (US$997.5 million); deal will be accretive to non-GAAP diluted earnings per share SAN DIEGO and HILDESHEIM, Germany, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) today announced it has completed its €958.6 million acquisition of MEDIFOX DAN, a German leader in software solutions for a wi
ResMed Opens Manufacturing Centre in Singapore, Expanding Manufacturing Footprint to Support Growth, Development, and Production of Digital Health Solutions
ResMed Tuas Facility Ribbon Cutting From to left to right: Brendan Mullins, Vice President of Manufacturing, ResMed; William Hodgman, Australian High Commissioner to Singapore; Jonathan Kaplan, United States Ambassador to Singapore; Peter Farrell, Chairman, ResMed; Mick Farrell, Chief Executive Officer, ResMed; Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Senior Minister, Singapore; Tan Kong Hwee, Executive Vice President, Economic Development Board; Rob Douglas, President and Chief Operating Officer, ResMed; And
It would be hard to discount the role that CEO Mick Farrell has played in delivering the impressive results at ResMed...
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Insulet (PODD), Resmed (RMD) and Merck & Company (MRK)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Insulet (PODD – Research Report), Resmed (RMD – Research Report) and Merck & Company (MRK – Research Report). Insulet (PODD) J.P. Morgan analyst Robbie Marcus maintained a Buy rating on Insulet yesterday and set a price target of $300.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $255.55. According to TipRanks.
RMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|