ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMD POWR Grades
- RMD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMD is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- RMD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 43.94% of US stocks).
RMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,191,355,342, Resmed Inc has a greater market value than 93.35% of US stocks.
- RMD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 500.38 -- higher than 93.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RMD is currently 55.91, higher than 91.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Resmed Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EBAY, A, HOLX, TEL, and TTWO.
- Visit RMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Valuation Summary
- RMD's price/sales ratio is 13.2; this is 16.3% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.1 over the prior 243 months.
- RMD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 88.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMD.
RMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.2%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.81%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.42%.
The table below shows RMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.26% of graded US stocks.
- RMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.691 -- ranking 53rd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEYE, ASXC, and RSLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMD.
The table below shows RMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.48||52-week high||$301.34|
|Prev. close||$282.75||52-week low||$165.92|
|Day high||$280.48||Avg. volume||592,464|
|50-day MA||$278.86||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$226.44||Market Cap||40.71B|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed Inc. develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets medical equipment for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of respiratory disorders with a focus on sleep-disordered breathing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RMD Social Stream
Latest RMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resmed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMD as an investment opportunity.
ResMed Inc. with ticker code (RMD) now have 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 312 and 230 calculating the average target price we see 261.67. Given that the stocks previous close was at 282.75 this would indicate that there is a downside of -7.5%. The day 50 moving average is 285.74 and the 200 moving average now moves to 234.59. The market cap for the company is $40,715m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RMD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] ResMed Inc. develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets medical devices and cloud-based software applications for the healt...
Atmo Biosciences, led by a former ResMed engineer, is catching investors attention ahead of its IPO next year.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While not every stock...
Respiratory and Anesthesia Disposables Market 2021 Clinical Research with Top Leading Companies | Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boston Scientific Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Teleflex Incorporated, ResMed, Smiths Group plc.
The Respiratory and Anesthesia Disposables Market is present scenario evidently states that the pandemic will continue to determine various aspects of the healthcare industry in foreseeable future, as a result, the demand for disposables such as masks, filters, nasal cannulas,
RMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|