Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMNI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RMNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMNI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- RMNI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 51.91% of US stocks).
RMNI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RMNI is -2.24 -- better than just 2.77% of US stocks.
- RMNI's current price/earnings ratio is 81.51, which is higher than 89.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.52 for Rimini Street Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 4.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rimini Street Inc are APEI, MMI, EPAC, ADUS, and SUNW.
- Visit RMNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riministreet.com.
RMNI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RMNI's EV/EBIT ratio is 52.87% higher, now standing at 49.3.
- Over the past 77 months, RMNI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 50.6.
- RMNI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMNI.
RMNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMNI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.72% of graded US stocks.
- RMNI's asset turnover comes in at 1.291 -- ranking 71st of 555 Business Services stocks.
- CPSI, HGBL, and QUOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMNI.
The table below shows RMNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.56||52-week high||$10.72|
|Prev. close||$9.70||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$9.72||Avg. volume||473,123|
|50-day MA||$8.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.47||Market Cap||819.90M|
Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) Company Bio
Rimini Street, Inc. provides enterprise software support services. It offers enterprise software support services for Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SAP, and BusinessObjects software. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMNI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMNI Social Stream
Latest RMNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rimini Street Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMNI as an investment opportunity.
Rimini Street India Managing Director Honored in the Top 25 of India’s Best Leaders in Times of Crisis
LAS VEGAS, September 08, 2021--Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced that Great Place to Work® India has recognized Raju Gadiraju, managing director of Rimini Street India Operations Private Ltd., as one of the top 25 of India’s Best Leaders in Times of Crisis 2021. In a study conducted by Great Place to Work® India
Rimini Street Honored With Seven Stevie® Awards for Technical Innovation, Excellence in Customer Service, Global Growth and Corporate Responsibility
LAS VEGAS, September 07, 2021--Company receives a Gold Award in Science or Technology for its innovative, proprietary AI Support Platform
LAS VEGAS, September 02, 2021--Leading Australian energy company attracted to Rimini Street's support model and avenue to reduce costs
Rimini Street Extends Its Award-Winning Support, Application Management, Security and Migration Services to Leading Open Source Databases
LAS VEGAS, September 01, 2021--Company provides global, mission-critical "turnkey" enterprise-class database services from a single partner
Rimini Street Awarded Grand Prize For Best Customer Support by the Japan Institute of Information Technology
LAS VEGAS, September 01, 2021--Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced that Rimini Street has been awarded the Grand Prize for Best Customer Support from the Japan Institute of Information Technology (IT). Rimini Street earned this distinguished honor for its unique and innovative support model, which includes the Comp
RMNI Price Returns