Rimini Street Inc. (RMNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMNI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RMNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMNI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RMNI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.89% of US stocks).
RMNI Stock Summary
- RIMINI STREET INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.79% of US listed stocks.
- RMNI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RMNI has reported earnings growth of -200.71%, putting it ahead of only 7.99% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIMINI STREET INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CURV, LESL, AXR, TNL, and LGL.
- Visit RMNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riministreet.com.
RMNI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RMNI's price/sales ratio is 57.69% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- RMNI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMNI.
RMNI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 18.49%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 760.88%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3737166.28%.
The table below shows RMNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMNI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.69% of graded US stocks.
- RMNI's asset turnover comes in at 1.291 -- ranking 75th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CPSI, HGBL, and QUOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMNI.
The table below shows RMNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.71||52-week high||$7.25|
|Prev. close||$4.91||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$4.84||Avg. volume||309,746|
|50-day MA||$4.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.22||Market Cap||415.79M|
Rimini Street Inc. (RMNI) Company Bio
Rimini Street, Inc. provides enterprise software support services. It offers enterprise software support services for Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SAP, and BusinessObjects software. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMNI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMNI Social Stream
Latest RMNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIMINI STREET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMNI as an investment opportunity.
Tanita Switches to Rimini Street Support for SAP, Enabling Critical Investments to Drive Innovation, Competitive Advantage and Growth
LAS VEGAS, January 24, 2023--Rimini Street reduces SAP operating costs, refocuses talent resources to new security and digital transformation investments for Tanita Corporation.
For risk-tolerant investors, Rimini Street offers an attractive risk/reward profile. Here''s what investors need to know about RMNI stock.
Independent Survey of More Than 1,000 CXO Respondents Across UK, Ireland, Nordics and the GCC Show Continued Plan for Digital Transformation Investments in 2023
LAS VEGAS, January 18, 2023--New survey: CXOs balance need for new investments in digital technologies while addressing macroeconomics, IT resourcing and inflation challenges.
The firm had previously listed a portion of the office for sublease, its brokerage said, but decided to list all of the property at the beginning of January.
LAS VEGAS — Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced that Seth A. Ravin, Rimini Street CEO & Chairman of the Board, Michael L. Perica, chief financial officer, and Dean Pohl, […]
RMNI Price Returns