Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMNI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RMNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- RMNI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RMNI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.61% of US stocks).
RMNI Stock Summary
- Rimini Street Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.54% of US listed stocks.
- RMNI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,187.24 -- higher than 96.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.29 for Rimini Street Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEOG, WING, HCCI, BMI, and LOPE.
- RMNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rimini Street Inc's official web site, go to www.riministreet.com.
RMNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$10.72|
|Prev. close||$5.93||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$6.25||Avg. volume||499,650|
|50-day MA||$8.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.83||Market Cap||528.65M|
Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) Company Bio
Rimini Street, Inc. provides enterprise software support services. It offers enterprise software support services for Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SAP, and BusinessObjects software. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
RMNI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rimini Street Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rimini Street Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rimini Street Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 228.91 -- which is good for besting 96.33% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 15.31% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- RMNI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RMNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMNI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMNI Social Stream
Latest RMNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rimini Street Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMNI as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Rimini Street (NASDAQ: RMNI) took a dive today after the enterprise software company posted underwhelming results in its first-quarter earnings report. Rimini Street said revenue increased 12.6% to $87.9 million, which was slightly below analyst estimates at $88.2 million.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced it has been recognized in the 2021 UK’s Best Workplaces™, ranking ninth in the medium-sized firm category. This achievement follows recognition in 2020 as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company (GPTW) in the UK and a top 20 ranking in the 2020 Best Workplaces™ In Tech for medium-sized companies. This latest achievement saw Rimini Street UK employees rank the Company favorably for its approach to culture, workplace policies and employee well-being, which led to a 91% Trust Index© Score and a score of 95% for employee engagement.
A look at the shareholders of Rimini Street, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RMNI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
Rimini Street to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 10, 2021
Greystone Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +45.7% was delivered by the fund’s median account for the Q1 of 2021, ahead of its S&P 500 and Russell 2000 benchmarks that delivered a 6.2% and 12.7% returns […]
RMNI Price Returns