The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR): Price and Financial Metrics
RMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.98||52-week high||$31.55|
|Prev. close||$24.52||52-week low||$20.79|
|Day high||$24.57||Avg. volume||85,427|
|50-day MA||$24.11||Dividend yield||6.48%|
|200-day MA||$25.34||Market Cap||758.06M|
RMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMR POWR Grades
- RMR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- RMR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RMR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48% of US stocks).
RMR Stock Summary
- RMR GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.68% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RMR has reported earnings growth of 72.67%, putting it ahead of 85.1% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RMR's revenue has grown 28.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.29% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLGEA, ZEUS, JCTCF, APT, and SSNT.
- RMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RMR GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.rmrgroup.com.
RMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 77.01% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 95 months, RMR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 42.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMR.
RMR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -32.26%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -52.83%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.61%.
The table below shows RMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.86% of graded US stocks.
- RMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 175th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VMW, MSCI, and APDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMR.
The table below shows RMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Company Bio
The RMR Group LLC, provides business and property management services in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
RMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMR Latest Social Stream
View Full RMR Social Stream
Latest RMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RMR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMR as an investment opportunity.
The RMR Group and other commercial property owners in Boston's Bulfinch Triangle are quietly lining up behind an effort to rezone the neighborhood to allow for taller buildings, encourage more housing, and make its streets more aesthetically pleasing and pedestrian-friendly.
Are you looking to increase your income stream?
Top-rated dividend stocks sometimes are hiding in out-of-the way places.
The RMR Group Reports Approximately 4.7 Million Square Feet of Leasing Activity for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2023
NEWTON, Mass., August 14, 2023--The RMR Group (Nasdaq: RMR) announced the execution of 77 leases for approximately 4.7 million square feet on behalf of its clients during the three months ended June 30, 2023, including 37 leases with new tenants for approximately 858,000 square feet. The executed leases resulted in a weighted average roll up in rents of 15.8% and a weighted average lease term of 10.3 years. Industrial leasing accounted for more than 70% of activity followed by office and retail,
Key Insights Using the Dividend Discount Model, RMR Group fair value estimate is US$24.04 With US$22.75 share price...
RMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|