The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RMR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
RMR Stock Summary
- Rmr Group Inc's stock had its IPO on December 15, 2015, making it an older stock than only 19.09% of US equities in our set.
- RMR's current price/earnings ratio is 48.56, which is higher than 79.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Rmr Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rmr Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LIVE, PJT, NSA, QH, and SCU.
- RMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rmr Group Inc's official web site, go to www.rmrgroup.com.
RMR Valuation Summary
- RMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.4; this is 31.16% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 67 months, RMR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $4.6.
- Over the past 67 months, RMR's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMR.
RMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.19||52-week high||$44.16|
|Prev. close||$40.35||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$40.34||Avg. volume||59,579|
|50-day MA||$39.81||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$36.44||Market Cap||1.23B|
The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Company Bio
The RMR Group LLC, provides business and property management services in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
RMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMR Latest Social Stream
View Full RMR Social Stream
Latest RMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rmr Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMR as an investment opportunity.
The RMR Group Inc. found using ticker (RMR) now have 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 46 and 40 calculating the average target price we see 42.17. Given that the stocks previous close was at 39.54 this would imply there is a potential upside of 6.7%. The day 50 moving average is 39.45 while the 200 day moving average is 39.04. The company has a market cap of $650m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RMR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The RMR Group Inc., through its subsidiary, The RMR Group LLC, provides business and property management services in the United States. It provides management services ...
Does the May share price for The RMR Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:RMR ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
SAN DIEGO Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ: DHC) and The RMR Group (NASDAQ: RMR) have completed Muse at Torrey Pines, a life sciences property located at 3030, 3040 and 3050 Science Park Road in the Torrey Pines submarket of San Diego. Totaling 186,000 square feet, the three-building campus was 85 percent pre-leased at completion. Surgalign  The post DHC, RMR Group Complete 186,000 SF Life Sciences Campus in San Diegos Torrey Pines appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The RMR Group (Nasdaq: RMR) announced the completion of Muse at Torrey Pines (Muse), a redeveloped 186,000 square foot flexible and collaborative life science property. As the newest Class A life science project in Torrey Pines, this three-building campus located at 3030, 3040 and 3050 Science Park Road significantly expands leasing opportunities in the areas thriving research and life science market. Muse is currently 85% leased, which is an important milestone for
The RMR Group Inc. Reports 79 Leases Totaling Approximately 3.4 Million Square Feet of Leasing for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2021
NEWTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The RMR Group Inc. (Nasdaq: RMR) today announced the execution of 79 new and renewal leases totaling approximately 3.4 million square feet during the three months ended March 31, 2021 for its clients. This includes 32 new leases for a total of approximately 480,000 square feet, and 47 renewal leases for a total of over 2.9 million square feet. Adam Portnoy, President & Chief Executive Officer, made the following statement: We are pleased with the continued l
RMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|