The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMR POWR Grades
- RMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.3% of US stocks.
- RMR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RMR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 54.82% of US stocks).
RMR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RMR is 3.2 -- better than 85% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 117.15, Rmr Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.06% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RMR comes in at 14.13% -- higher than that of 88.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rmr Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LIVE, LAZY, RRR, ACTG, and NSA.
- Visit RMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rmrgroup.com.
RMR Valuation Summary
- RMR's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 69.23% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 70 months, RMR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- RMR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMR.
RMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.86% of graded US stocks.
- RMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 175th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VMW, MSCI, and APDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMR.
The table below shows RMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.74||52-week high||$47.12|
|Prev. close||$28.37||52-week low||$26.55|
|Day high||$28.97||Avg. volume||75,163|
|50-day MA||$28.41||Dividend yield||5.64%|
|200-day MA||$30.91||Market Cap||904.88M|
The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Company Bio
The RMR Group LLC, provides business and property management services in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMR Latest Social Stream
View Full RMR Social Stream
Latest RMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rmr Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMR as an investment opportunity.
The RMR Group Inc. with ticker code (RMR) have now 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 42 and 31 with the average target price sitting at 37. With the stocks previous close at 29.49 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 25.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 32.79 and the 200 day MA is 36.26. The market capitalisation for the company is $485m. Visit the company website at: https://www.rmrgroup.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=RMR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $609m based on the market concensus. The RMR Group Inc., through its subsidiary, The RMR Group LLC, provides business and prop...
Some of the best dividend stocks happen to be those paying special dividends from time to time.
Investment company Garner Asset Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Verizon Communications Inc, Farmland Partners Inc, The RMR Group Inc, VMware Inc, Industrial Logistics Properties Trust, sells , National Grid PLC, Sylvamo Corp, Medtronic PLC, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Garner Asset Management Corp.
RMR Group press release (NASDAQ:RMR): FQ1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $181.57M (+15.7% Y/Y) beats by $19.34M.Shares -0.82%.
NEWTON, Mass., January 27, 2022--The RMR Group Inc. (Nasdaq: RMR) today announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2021.
RMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|