The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMR POWR Grades
- RMR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- RMR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RMR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 57.15% of US stocks).
RMR Stock Summary
- RMR's went public 5.78 years ago, making it older than merely 20.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rmr Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Rmr Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rmr Group Inc are LAZY, LIVE, FLMN, ACTG, and RRR.
- Visit RMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rmrgroup.com.
RMR Valuation Summary
- RMR's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 69.23% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 70 months, RMR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- RMR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMR.
RMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.06% of graded US stocks.
- RMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 169th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- VMW, NTWK, and TMX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMR.
The table below shows RMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.50||52-week high||$47.12|
|Prev. close||$33.68||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$33.95||Avg. volume||74,933|
|50-day MA||$38.13||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$39.15||Market Cap||1.05B|
The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Company Bio
The RMR Group LLC, provides business and property management services in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMR Latest Social Stream
View Full RMR Social Stream
Latest RMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rmr Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMR as an investment opportunity.
If you are building a properly diversified stock portfolio, the chances are some of your picks will perform badly. But...
NEWTON, Mass., September 09, 2021--The RMR Group Inc. (Nasdaq: RMR) today announced the appointment of Andrew Fay as Senior Vice President. In this new role, Mr. Fay will be responsible for establishing and developing a capital markets team that will focus on sourcing capital from private investment partners including ultra-high net worth investors, family offices, targeted registered investment advisors, foundations and endowments.
Many investment firms, REITs (real estate investment trusts), and hedge funds manage their portfolio of real estate or real estate debt in house. At first glance, this seems like it could be an appealing and unique way to diversify a portfolio into real estate, but there are factors to consider before investing. Continue reading to learn more about RMR Group and see if it's a buy today.
NEWTON, Mass., August 25, 2021--The RMR Group Inc. (Nasdaq: RMR) today announced that it has declared a one-time, special cash dividend on its shares of Class A Common Stock and Class B-1 Common Stock of $7.00 per share to all common stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 6, 2021, payable on or about September 16, 2021. Based on the current number of shares outstanding, the special cash dividend is expected to result in an aggregate distribution of approximately $220 mil
The RMR Group Inc. Reports 97 Leases Totaling Approximately Two Million Square Feet for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2021
NEWTON, Mass., August 20, 2021--The RMR Group Inc. (Nasdaq: RMR) today announced the execution of 97 new and renewal leases during the three months ended June 30, 2021 for its clients. This includes 37 new leases for a total of 526,000 square feet, and 60 renewal leases for a total of 1.4 million square feet.
RMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|