The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RMR's comes in at -7.98 -- better than just 11.88% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- RMR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 44,912,000; for context, that's better than 88.92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RMR's price: CEL, SJM, WEC, NGG and DG.
RMR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RMR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 85.72% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Rmr Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for RMR than it is for 83.41% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- RMR's market cap of approximately $804 million makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.97% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Rmr Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 81.95% of them.
RMR Dividend Chart
RMR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|