The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RMR's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about only 12.7% stocks we're looking at.
- RMR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 37,632,000; for context, that's better than 82.65% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RMR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CEPU, CPAC, HIHO, ATO and INS.
RMR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RMR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1152.66%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RMR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Rmr Group Inc produces a dividend yield 5.07% -- which falls in the top 13.91%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RMR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 70.47% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Rmr Group Inc's estimated return of 1152.66% surpasses about 91.25% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
RMR Dividend Chart
RMR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|