The RMR Group Inc. - (RMR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RMR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 43,903,000, ranking above 88.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RMR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PWR, BGFV, ATHM, CASA and GOLF.
RMR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for RMR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 64.13%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Rmr Group Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Rmr Group Inc produces a dividend yield 5.74% -- which falls in the top 18%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Rmr Group Inc than it is for 80.11% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- RMR's market cap of approximately $829 million makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 81.91% of them.
RMR Dividend Chart
RMR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|