Rockwell Medical, Inc. (RMTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMTI POWR Grades
- RMTI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMTI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- RMTI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
RMTI Stock Summary
- RMTI has a market capitalization of $53,516,662 -- more than approximately just 7.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMTI is more volatile than 92.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Rockwell Medical Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rockwell Medical Inc are VIVO, ULBI, FARO, OSPN, and CTS.
- Visit RMTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockwellmed.com.
RMTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RMTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.48% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- RMTI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- RMTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMTI.
RMTI Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.61%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1040.9%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.48%.
The table below shows RMTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMTI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.74% of graded US stocks.
- RMTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 30th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IMGN, PTE, and BCDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMTI.
The table below shows RMTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.57||52-week high||$1.98|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||1,334,050|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||53.47M|
Rockwell Medical, Inc. (RMTI) Company Bio
Rockwell Medical is a biopharmaceutical company targeting end-stage renal disease and chronic kidney disease with products and services for the treatment of iron replacement, secondary hyperparathyroidism and hemodialysis. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Wixom, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMTI Latest Social Stream
View Full RMTI Social Stream
Latest RMTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rockwell Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMTI as an investment opportunity.
Hemodialysis Powder Solution Market Growth, Overview, Industry Top Manufactures, Market Size, Industry Growth Analysis And Forecasts 2029 Baxter, Rockwell Medical, Fresenius
The research study presented here is an intelligent take on the global Hemodialysis Powder Solution Market that explains important aspects such as competition, segmentation, and regional growth in great detail. Accuracy and preciseness are two of the key features of
WIXOM, Mich., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMTI), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to transforming the treatment of iron deficiency and anemia management and improving outcomes for patients around the world, today announced that members of its executive management team are scheduled to present at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference, being held virtually September 13-15, 2021.
WIXOM, Mich., Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMTI) (Rockwell Medical or the Company), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to transforming the treatment of iron deficiency and anemia management and improving outcomes for patients around the world, today announced that a majority of the independent directors serving on the Companys Board of Directors approved the grant of an option to purchase 350,000 shares of the Companys common stock to Megan C. Timmins, the Companys Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary (the Inducement Grant). The Inducement Grant has been granted outside of the Companys 2018 Long Term Incentive Plan (Plan), but remains subject to the terms and conditions of such Plan. The Inducement Grant was granted as an inducemen...
Rockwell Medical, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RMTI ) missed earnings with its latest second-quarter results, disappointing...
Here's a list of interesting penny stocks to buy that have lucrative prospects if you're willing to risk it for tremendous upside.
RMTI Price Returns