Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA): Price and Financial Metrics
RNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.62||52-week high||$25.74|
|Prev. close||$10.75||52-week low||$9.83|
|Day high||$11.31||Avg. volume||1,134,211|
|50-day MA||$14.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.67||Market Cap||752.10M|
RNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RNA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
RNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 82.9, AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC has a higher such ratio than 97.3% of stocks in our set.
- RNA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFMD, NRIX, ALPN, INVZ, and CARA.
- Visit RNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviditybiosciences.com.
RNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RNA's price/sales ratio is 3800% higher, now standing at 85.8.
- RNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 169.6 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNA.
RNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.58% of graded US stocks.
- RNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 357th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RNA, see our RNA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA) Company Bio
Avidity Biosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of oligonucleotide-based therapies. It develops antibody oligonucleotide conjugates (AOC) that are designed to treat a range of serious diseases. The company's AOC 1001 is used for the treatment of myotonic dystrophy type 1, a rare monogenic muscle disease; to design, engineer, and develop therapeutics that combine tissue selectivity of monoclonal antibodies and the precision of oligonucleotide therapies to access previously undruggable tissue and cell types, and target underlying genetic drivers of diseases. In addition, it develops muscle programs, which focuses on the treatment of muscle atrophy, duchenne muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, and Pompe diseases. Avidity Biosciences, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNA Latest Social Stream
View Full RNA Social Stream
Latest RNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNA as an investment opportunity.
Avidity Biosciences Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that on May 20, 2023, the Human Capital Management Committee of Avidity's Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 36,900 shares of its common stock and 18,450 restricted stock units ("RSUs") to eight (8) new non-executive employees under the Avidity Bioscien
FDA Eases Partial Hold On Avidity Biosciences' Investigational Drug Study In Type Of Dystrophy
The FDA has eased the partial clinical hold on Avidity Biosciences Inc's (NASDAQ: RNA) AOC 1001, allowing Avidity to double the number of participants in the MARINA Open-Label Extension (MARINA-OLE) study receiving 4 mg/kg of AOC 1001. The FDA is also allowing new participant enrollment for AOC 1001 at 2 mg/kg. The FDA placed a partial clinical hold on new participant enrollment in the trial in September last year. Data from the MARINA-OLE study will be used to finalize the AOC 1001 pivotal dose
Avidity Biosciences Announces FDA Eases Partial Clinical Hold on AOC 1001 Providing a Clear Path Forward to Finalize Pivotal Dose and Phase 3 Design in Adults with Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has eased the partial clinical hold on AOC 1001, allowing Avidity to double the number of participants in the MARINA Open-Label Extension (MARINA-OLE™) study receiving 4 mg/kg of AOC 1001. The FDA is also allowing new participant enrollment for AOC 1001 at 2
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (RNA) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (RNA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.78% and 7.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Avidity Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Recent Highlights
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 and highlighted recent corporate progress. Avidity ended the first quarter of 2023 with cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities totaling $586.3 million.
RNA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...