Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 37.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RNA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RNA Stock Summary
- RNA's went public 1.8 years ago, making it older than merely 4.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RNA's price/sales ratio is 95.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,150.43%, Avidity Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCT, RAPT, ANAB, ATRA, and FGEN.
- Visit RNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviditybiosciences.com.
RNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RNA's price/earnings ratio is 130.14% lower, now standing at -11.
- Over the past 15 months, RNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 161.9.
- RNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNA.
RNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.58% of graded US stocks.
- RNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 357th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.75||52-week high||$29.59|
|Prev. close||$12.63||52-week low||$11.02|
|Day high||$13.06||Avg. volume||251,691|
|50-day MA||$16.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.80||Market Cap||634.48M|
Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA) Company Bio
Avidity Biosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of oligonucleotide-based therapies. It develops antibody oligonucleotide conjugates (AOC) that are designed to treat a range of serious diseases. The company's AOC 1001 is used for the treatment of myotonic dystrophy type 1, a rare monogenic muscle disease; to design, engineer, and develop therapeutics that combine tissue selectivity of monoclonal antibodies and the precision of oligonucleotide therapies to access previously undruggable tissue and cell types, and target underlying genetic drivers of diseases. In addition, it develops muscle programs, which focuses on the treatment of muscle atrophy, duchenne muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, and Pompe diseases. Avidity Biosciences, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNA Latest Social Stream
View Full RNA Social Stream
Latest RNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avidity Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNA as an investment opportunity.
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced the appointment of Steve Hughes, M.D. as chief medical officer. Dr. Hughes has over 20 years of experience building and leading clinical development and medical affairs teams at prominent biopharmaceutical companies.
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that the Avidity management team will be participating at the following conferences:
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do both...
Investment company Rtw Investments, Lp (Current Portfolio) buys Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Penumbra Inc, Tenaya Therapeutics Inc, argenx SE, Macrogenics Inc, sells Quidel Corp, Protagonist Therapeutics Inc, MiMedx Group Inc, , Castle Biosciences Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rtw Investments, Lp.
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:RNA)s share price gapped down before the market opened on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $24.32, but opened at $22.15. Avidity Biosciences shares last traded at $22.71, with a volume of 101 shares changing hands. RNA has been the topic of a number of research analyst reports. Evercore ISI 
RNA Price Returns