Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 35.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RNA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RNA's price/sales ratio is 135.93; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,193.33%, AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPTX, ATRA, INVZ, ENTA, and SLDB.
- Visit RNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviditybiosciences.com.
RNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RNA's price/earnings ratio is 133.16% lower, now standing at -6.5.
- Over the past 28 months, RNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 34.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNA.
RNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.58% of graded US stocks.
- RNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 357th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.54||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$20.03||52-week low||$10.89|
|Day high||$19.92||Avg. volume||303,542|
|50-day MA||$19.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.64||Market Cap||966.43M|
Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA) Company Bio
Avidity Biosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of oligonucleotide-based therapies. It develops antibody oligonucleotide conjugates (AOC) that are designed to treat a range of serious diseases. The company's AOC 1001 is used for the treatment of myotonic dystrophy type 1, a rare monogenic muscle disease; to design, engineer, and develop therapeutics that combine tissue selectivity of monoclonal antibodies and the precision of oligonucleotide therapies to access previously undruggable tissue and cell types, and target underlying genetic drivers of diseases. In addition, it develops muscle programs, which focuses on the treatment of muscle atrophy, duchenne muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, and Pompe diseases. Avidity Biosciences, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNA Latest Social Stream
View Full RNA Social Stream
Latest RNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNA as an investment opportunity.
Avidity Biosciences Engages with Patient Communities During National Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Month as part of Commitment to Developing Muscular Dystrophy Programs
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), honors National Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Month, an annual observance that raises awareness for families across the nation who are living with neuromuscular diseases. This month Avidity will also raise awareness and support patient-focused activities for World Duchenne Awareness Day on September 7 and International Myo
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that the Avidity management team will be participating at the following upcoming conferences:
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Avidity Biosciences (RNA) and Caribou Biosciences (CRBU)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Avidity Biosciences (RNA – Research Report) and Caribou Biosciences (CRBU – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Avidity Biosciences (RNA) In a report released today, Keay Nakae from Chardan Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Avidity Biosciences, with a price target of $29.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $19.32. According to TipRanks.
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (RNA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -24.32% and 4.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 and highlighted recent corporate progress.
RNA Price Returns