Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNA POWR Grades
- RNA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 30.05% of US stocks.
- RNA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RNA Stock Summary
- RNA's went public 1.13 years ago, making it older than merely 0.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RNA's price/sales ratio is 96.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.22%, Avidity Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avidity Biosciences Inc are ZYME, GLYC, DAIO, SGMO, and STRO.
- Visit RNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aviditybiosciences.com.
RNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RNA's price/sales ratio is 2725% higher, now standing at 101.7.
- RNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.9 over the prior 14 months.
- RNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.9 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNA.
RNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.32||52-week high||$37.46|
|Prev. close||$20.08||52-week low||$18.85|
|Day high||$20.31||Avg. volume||290,199|
|50-day MA||$23.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.20||Market Cap||726.72M|
Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA) Company Bio
Avidity Biosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of oligonucleotide-based therapies. It develops antibody oligonucleotide conjugates (AOC) that are designed to treat a range of serious diseases. The company's AOC 1001 is used for the treatment of myotonic dystrophy type 1, a rare monogenic muscle disease; to design, engineer, and develop therapeutics that combine tissue selectivity of monoclonal antibodies and the precision of oligonucleotide therapies to access previously undruggable tissue and cell types, and target underlying genetic drivers of diseases. In addition, it develops muscle programs, which focuses on the treatment of muscle atrophy, duchenne muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, and Pompe diseases. Avidity Biosciences, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in La Jolla, California.
RNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNA Latest Social Stream
View Full RNA Social Stream
Latest RNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avidity Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNA as an investment opportunity.
Needham analyst Chad Messer assigned a Buy rating to Avidity Biosciences (RNA) today and set a price target of $50.00. The post Needham Issues a Buy Rating on Avidity Biosciences (RNA) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RNA ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 25% in the last month...
Verve Therapeutics Appoints Leading Biotechnology Executive Michael MacLean to its Board of Directors
Verve Therapeutics, a biotech company pioneering a new approach to the care of cardiovascular disease with single-course gene editing medicines, announced that Michael F. MacLean, chief financial officer of Avidity Biosciences, has joined the companys board of directors.
Avidity Biosciences Announces Updates on the Pipeline and Platform at Virtual Investor and Analyst Event
AOC 1001 demonstrated favorable safety profile in GLP toxicology studies - remains on track to initiate clinical studies in 2H 2021 AOC 1044 named as the clinical development candidate for DMD Avidity to live video webcast investor and analyst event today at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwartz maintained a Buy rating on Avidity Biosciences (RNA) on May 16 and set a price target of $36.00. The post Avidity Biosciences (RNA) Gets a Buy Rating from Leerink Partners appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
RNA Price Returns