Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNA POWR Grades
- RNA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 41.17% of US stocks.
- RNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RNA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RNA's price/sales ratio is 147.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,185.63%, AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC are PTGX, ENTA, XBIT, ATRA, and QURE.
- RNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.aviditybiosciences.com.
RNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 167.68% lower, now standing at -6.7.
- Over the past 32 months, RNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 33.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNA.
RNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.58% of graded US stocks.
- RNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 357th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.77||52-week high||$23.97|
|Prev. close||$23.47||52-week low||$9.83|
|Day high||$23.15||Avg. volume||795,416|
|50-day MA||$17.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.67||Market Cap||1.24B|
Avidity Biosciences Inc. (RNA) Company Bio
Avidity Biosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of oligonucleotide-based therapies. It develops antibody oligonucleotide conjugates (AOC) that are designed to treat a range of serious diseases. The company's AOC 1001 is used for the treatment of myotonic dystrophy type 1, a rare monogenic muscle disease; to design, engineer, and develop therapeutics that combine tissue selectivity of monoclonal antibodies and the precision of oligonucleotide therapies to access previously undruggable tissue and cell types, and target underlying genetic drivers of diseases. In addition, it develops muscle programs, which focuses on the treatment of muscle atrophy, duchenne muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, and Pompe diseases. Avidity Biosciences, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNA Latest Social Stream
View Full RNA Social Stream
Latest RNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVIDITY BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNA as an investment opportunity.
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that on January 20, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Avidity's Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 12,350 shares of its common stock and 6,175 restricted stock units ("RSUs") to three new non-executive employees under the Avidity Biosciences, Inc. 202
Avidity Biosciences Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for AOC 1020 for the Treatment of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation to AOC 1020 for the treatment of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD is a serious, rare, hereditary muscle-weakening condition marked by life-long, progressive loss of muscle function that causes significant
Following a 16% decline over last year, recent gains may please Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:RNA) institutional owners
If you want to know who really controls Avidity Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RNA ), then you'll have to look at the...
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 12,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.25 per share. All of the shares to be sold in the offering are to be sold by Avidity. The gross proceeds to Avidity from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and comm
Avidity Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNA), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics called Antibody Oligonucleotide Conjugates (AOCs™), today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, $150 million of shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. In addition, Avidity intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the p
RNA Price Returns