Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNDB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RNDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNDB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 122 days.
- RNDB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
RNDB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.43, Randolph Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.64% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.43, Randolph Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, RNDB has reported earnings growth of 1,032.06%, putting it ahead of 98.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Randolph Bancorp Inc are NCBS, STXB, AIZ, BKSC, and KIRK.
- RNDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Randolph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.randolphbancorp.com.
RNDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.66||52-week high||$24.70|
|Prev. close||$20.74||52-week low||$8.96|
|Day high||$20.89||Avg. volume||11,498|
|50-day MA||$20.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.98||Market Cap||109.62M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
RNDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNDB Latest Social Stream
View Full RNDB Social Stream
Latest RNDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Randolph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNDB as an investment opportunity.
Randolph Bancorp announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry
RNDB Price Returns