Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNDB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RNDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNDB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 122 days.
- RNDB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
RNDB Stock Summary
- RNDB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.44 -- higher than just 3.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.56, Randolph Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Randolph Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,032.06%; that's higher than 97.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Randolph Bancorp Inc are PRPL, CASA, REZI, NCBS, and PMBC.
- RNDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Randolph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.randolphbancorp.com.
RNDB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RNDB's price/earnings ratio is 62.81% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- RNDB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 109.3 over the prior 62 months.
- RNDB's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNDB.
RNDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.15||52-week high||$24.70|
|Prev. close||$20.56||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||9,582|
|50-day MA||$21.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.71||Market Cap||106.92M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
RNDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNDB Latest Social Stream
View Full RNDB Social Stream
Latest RNDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Randolph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNDB as an investment opportunity.
QUINCY, Mass., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ Global Market: RNDB), the holding company for Envision Bank (the Bank), today announced net income of $1.6 million, or $0.32 per basic share and $0.31 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021 compared to net income of $4.1 million, or $0.81 per basic and $0.78 per diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and net income of $5.2 million, or $1.02 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2020. Excluding one-time events of $145,000 in severance expenses, $71,000 in other outsourcing expenses, and $29,000 in losses on disposals of fixed assets, earnings were $1.8 million, or $0.34 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021. ...
A look at the shareholders of Randolph Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RNDB ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
STOUGHTON, Mass., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ Global Market: RNDB), the holding company for Envision Bank (the “Bank”), today announced net income of $4.1 million, or $0.81 per basic share and $0.78 per diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to net income of $5.3 million, or $1.03 per basic and $1.01 per diluted share for the three months ended December 31, 2020 and a net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.16 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2020. Excluding one-time charges of $109,000 in severance expenses, earnings were $4.2 million, or $0.79 per diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Excluding one-time charges of $294,000 related to the closing of a residential...
Partnership Pledges Omni-Channel Convenience and Stellar Customer CareSTOUGHTON, Mass., March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envision Bank announced today that it has signed a contract with Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. ("Dovenmuehle"), one of the largest private label mortgage subservicing companies in the U.S., to support and manage its mortgage subservicing business, including customer service, payment processing, escrow administration, payoffs and discharges, investor reporting and compliance. In 2020, the Bank experienced tremendous growth with a 75% increase in its loan subservicing portfolio at $1.8 billion. Combined with its own residential lending portfolio, Envision Bank currently services more than 9,000 residential loans and $2+ billion in volume. “Given the exponential growth in...
RNDB Price Returns