Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
RNDB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.5%, Randolph Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.63% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Randolph Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of -166.85%; that's higher than only 8.6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNDB comes in at 24.42% -- higher than that of 91.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Randolph Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XELB, JP, KINS, NL, and LBY.
- Visit RNDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envisionbank.com.
RNDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.67||52-week high||$18.34|
|Prev. close||$15.77||52-week low||$14.12|
|Day high||$15.89||Avg. volume||13,570|
|50-day MA||$16.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.48||Market Cap||88.75M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.