Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNDB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Randolph Bancorp Inc is higher than only 3.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Randolph Bancorp Inc comes in at -24.27%, a number that bests only 6.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNDB comes in at 23.62% -- higher than that of 92.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Randolph Bancorp Inc are CRAI, GBL, NBN, SYNL, and STRA.
- Visit RNDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.randolphbancorp.com.
RNDB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RNDB's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.84% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 63 months, RNDB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 110.
- Over the past 63 months, RNDB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNDB.
RNDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.70||52-week high||$27.40|
|Prev. close||$25.93||52-week low||$18.18|
|Day high||$26.00||Avg. volume||42,726|
|50-day MA||$24.88||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$23.06||Market Cap||133.18M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNDB Latest Social Stream
View Full RNDB Social Stream
Latest RNDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Randolph Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNDB as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Randolph Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RNDB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Randolph Bancorp (NASDAQ:RNDB) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Additionally, the board declared a one-time special dividend of $2.00 per share.Payable Feb.
Randolph Bancorp press release (RNDB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17.Revenue of $10.23M (-50.4% Y/Y).
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -67.92% and 23.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The big shareholder groups in Randolph Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RNDB ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
RNDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|