Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
RNDB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.46%, Randolph Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.14% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Randolph Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 486.57%; that's higher than 96.73% of US stocks.
- Randolph Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 60.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Randolph Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HONE, IROQ, OPBK, PFIS, and CASH.
- Visit RNDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.randolphbancorp.com.
RNDB Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.79||52-week high||$18.34|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$7.92|
|Day high||$12.27||Avg. volume||16,248|
|50-day MA||$11.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.03||Market Cap||64.59M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.