Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
RNDB Stock Summary
- RNDB's current price/earnings ratio is 80.2, which is higher than 92.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RNDB is more volatile than just 1.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNDB comes in at -70.99% -- higher than that of only 5.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Randolph Bancorp Inc are HABT, FRD, LIND, LDL, and GCI.
- RNDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Randolph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.envisionbank.com.
RNDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.72||52-week high||$18.34|
|Prev. close||$16.03||52-week low||$13.16|
|Day high||$18.34||Avg. volume||8,285|
|50-day MA||$15.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.05||Market Cap||94.70M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.