Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB): Price and Financial Metrics
RNDB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.22, Randolph Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 6.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, RNDB has reported earnings growth of 655.19%, putting it ahead of 97.81% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RNDB's revenue has grown 61.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.32% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNDB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HONE, PINC, IROQ, MCBS, and FNWB.
- RNDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Randolph Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.randolphbancorp.com.
RNDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.40||52-week high||$24.70|
|Prev. close||$20.24||52-week low||$7.92|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||11,413|
|50-day MA||$19.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.05||Market Cap||107.15M|
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. (RNDB) Company Bio
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Randolph Savings Bank that provides financial services to individuals, families, and small to mid-size businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Stoughton, Massachusetts.