RigNet, Inc. (RNET): Price and Financial Metrics
RNET Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RNET is 5.36 -- better than 92.11% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RNET has reported earnings growth of 377.67%, putting it ahead of 96.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNET comes in at -50.96% -- higher than that of just 7.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RigNet Inc are PHX, RRTS, QES, DWSN, and VRS.
- Visit RNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rig.net.
RNET Stock Price Chart More Charts
RNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.48||52-week high||$16.15|
|Prev. close||$5.51||52-week low||$4.76|
|Day high||$5.63||Avg. volume||48,354|
|50-day MA||$5.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||109.44M|
RigNet, Inc. (RNET) Company Bio
RigNet Inc. provides digital technology solutions to the oil and gas industry, focusing on serving offshore and onshore drilling rigs, energy production facilities and energy maritime vessels. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.