RingCentral Inc. Cl A (RNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNG POWR Grades
- RNG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RNG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.24% of US stocks).
RNG Stock Summary
- RINGCENTRAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.2% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 94.9 for RINGCENTRAL INC; that's greater than it is for 99.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RINGCENTRAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 256.48%; that's higher than 93.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RINGCENTRAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LAB, ASTI, ABST, TRHC, and SBGI.
- Visit RNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ringcentral.com.
RNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 137.19% lower, now standing at -7.4.
- RNG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.1 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNG.
RNG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.73%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1640.83%.
The table below shows RNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.24% of graded US stocks.
- RNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.657 -- ranking 246th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FIVN, VRSN, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNG.
The table below shows RNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.53||52-week high||$179.16|
|Prev. close||$44.72||52-week low||$28.00|
|Day high||$44.75||Avg. volume||1,288,956|
|50-day MA||$37.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.38||Market Cap||4.17B|
Most Popular Stories View All
RNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNG Latest Social Stream
View Full RNG Social Stream
Latest RNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RINGCENTRAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNG as an investment opportunity.
Microchip's (MCHP) third-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect continued momentum in the microcontroller business despite the weaker business environment in China.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.6% in RingCentral (RNG). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Cognizant's (CTSH) fourth-quarter 2022 results benefit from strong digital revenues and acquisitions amid a challenging macro environment.
Apple's (AAPL) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect the supply shortage of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max in November and through December, and a significant forex headwind.
Meta Platforms' (META) fourth-quarter 2022 performance suffers from lower ad spending, challenging macroeconomic conditions, adverse forex and stiff competition.
RNG Price Returns