Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNG POWR Grades
- RNG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 62.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RNG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
RNG Stock Summary
- RNG has a higher market value than 89.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,422,006,487.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RNG is 5.95 -- better than 94.01% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 696.95, RingCentral Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RingCentral Inc are TKAT, SKYW, QBAK, COLD, and MOG.A.
- RNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RingCentral Inc's official web site, go to www.ringcentral.com.
RNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$274.56||52-week high||$449.00|
|Prev. close||$268.00||52-week low||$229.00|
|Day high||$274.95||Avg. volume||1,025,172|
|50-day MA||$284.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$316.68||Market Cap||24.95B|
Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG) Company Bio
RingCentral is a provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for business communications.The Company's flagship product RingCentral Office is a multi-location, multi-user, enterprise-grade communications solution that enables employees to communicate through different channels and on multiple devices. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Mateo, California.
RNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNG Latest Social Stream
View Full RNG Social Stream
Latest RNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RingCentral Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNG as an investment opportunity.
Zoom Video is building a huge business on videoconference and digital communications.
Avaya Cloud Office™ Offers New Features Enhancing Cloud Communications for Global Businesses Going Forward to the New World of Hybrid Work
Avaya (NYSE:AVYA) and RingCentral Inc. (NYSE:RNG) today announced a wide range of new capabilities for the Avaya Cloud Office™ by RingCentral® Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution, including many Avaya device-specific enhancements providing easy migration, additional video and global expansion features extending the ability for customers to connect across any device and work environment.
Shares of RingCentral (NYSE: RNG) tumbled 17.7% in May, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, as the cloud-based workplace communication and collaboration platform looks to be having difficulty shedding the image that it's more than just a pandemic play. Much like Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ: ZM), with which it partners (but is increasingly becoming a competitor to), RingCentral's business boomed during the COVID-19 outbreak as many employees were forced to work from home and use cloud-based video and teleconferencing technology.
Zoom’s quarterly revenue has soared six times since its prepandemic peak. But the coming year brings all-new challenges.
Cisco said it has reached an agreement to offer its web-based phone service to as many as 1 million AT&T corporate phone users over the next five years.
RNG Price Returns