Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNG POWR Grades
- RNG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RNG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
RNG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RNG is -48.23 -- better than only 0.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.36 for RINGCENTRAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RINGCENTRAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 655.55%; that's higher than 97.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RINGCENTRAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EOSE, TRHC, DOCU, RDHL, and EGHT.
- RNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RINGCENTRAL INC's official web site, go to www.ringcentral.com.
RNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RNG's price/sales ratio is 15.38% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 109 months, RNG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNG.
RNG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -268.45%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -44.19%.
The table below shows RNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.24% of graded US stocks.
- RNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.657 -- ranking 246th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FIVN, VRSN, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNG.
The table below shows RNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.96||52-week high||$315.00|
|Prev. close||$40.49||52-week low||$39.54|
|Day high||$41.44||Avg. volume||1,750,118|
|50-day MA||$46.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$95.85||Market Cap||3.81B|
Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG) Company Bio
RingCentral is a provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for business communications.The Company's flagship product RingCentral Office is a multi-location, multi-user, enterprise-grade communications solution that enables employees to communicate through different channels and on multiple devices. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNG Latest Social Stream
View Full RNG Social Stream
Latest RNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RINGCENTRAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNG as an investment opportunity.
The average stock in the Russell 3,000 was down 41.7% from its 52-week high as of the close yesterday. That means the average stock would need to rally 71.5% from here to get back to its high.
BELMONT, Calif., September 27, 2022--RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, video meetings, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced that The Tolly Group, a leading global provider of testing and third-party validation and certification, found RingCentral MVP™ (Message Video Phone™) to be the clear leader across multiple categories in an independent research study that compared its analytics capabilities to those of other
Zscaler, Pure Storage, Coupa Software and RingCentral are included in this Analyst Blog.
Investors may consider adding beaten-down tech stocks like ZS, PSTG, COUP and RNG to their portfolio amid the currently volatile market environment and gain from their upside potential.
RingCentral, Inc.'s (NYSE:RNG) latest 7.1% decline adds to one-year losses, institutional investors may consider drastic measures
To get a sense of who is truly in control of RingCentral, Inc. ( NYSE:RNG ), it is important to understand the...
RNG Price Returns