Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNG POWR Grades
- RNG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.98% of US stocks.
- RNG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- RNG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.29% of US stocks).
RNG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RNG is 14.84 -- better than 98.04% of US stocks.
- RNG's price/sales ratio is 16.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.55% of US stocks.
- RNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAN, FIVN, ZEN, MDLA, and NEWR.
- RNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RingCentral Inc's official web site, go to www.ringcentral.com.
RNG Valuation Summary
- RNG's price/earnings ratio is -178.4; this is 557.44% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RNG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 322 over the prior 97 months.
- Over the past 97 months, RNG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 151.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNG.
RNG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.3%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.21%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.4%.
The table below shows RNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.6% of graded US stocks.
- RNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.657 -- ranking 240th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FIVN, SFUN, and HSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNG.
The table below shows RNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$248.04||52-week high||$449.00|
|Prev. close||$248.14||52-week low||$207.53|
|Day high||$252.88||Avg. volume||1,050,920|
|50-day MA||$235.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$294.01||Market Cap||22.70B|
Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG) Company Bio
RingCentral is a provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for business communications.The Company's flagship product RingCentral Office is a multi-location, multi-user, enterprise-grade communications solution that enables employees to communicate through different channels and on multiple devices. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNG Latest Social Stream
View Full RNG Social Stream
Latest RNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RingCentral Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNG as an investment opportunity.
BELMONT, Calif., October 19, 2021--RingCentral announces it will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 after market close on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
BELMONT, Calif., October 14, 2021--RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, video meetings, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced new capabilities that will help organizations to bring together their preferred apps and services with a cloud-based business communications platform. The result is a solution customized to the specific needs of a company and its people working in a hybrid world. Making it easy to connect their
RingCentral (RNG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
RingCentral Announces RingCentral Rise™, a Strategic and Secure Communications Platform Designed for Service Providers Around the World
BELMONT, Calif., October 12, 2021--RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, video meetings, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced RingCentral Rise, a new platform designed exclusively for service providers around the world. By leveraging Resources, Innovation, System integration, and Experiences (Rise) from RingCentral, service providers can now offer their own unique, co-branded unified cloud communications solutions incl
Ringcentral found using ticker (RNG) now have 23 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 480 and 300 with a mean TP of 399.96. Now with the previous closing price of 221.2 this indicates there is a potential upside of 80.8%. The day 50 moving average is 232.81 and the 200 moving average now moves to 268.67. The company has a market capitalisation of $20,676m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RNG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] RingCentral provides software-as-a-service solutions that enable businesses to communicate, collaborate, and connect in North America. Its products include RingCentral Office that prov...
RNG Price Returns