Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNGR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.67%, Ranger Energy Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.04% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ranger Energy Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of 458.62%; that's higher than 95.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RNGR's revenue has grown -6.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OIS, AINC, LBRT, MCB, and MCS.
- RNGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ranger Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.rangerenergy.com.
RNGR Valuation Summary
- RNGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.3; this is 167.77% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 49 months, RNGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 40.6.
- Over the past 49 months, RNGR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNGR.
RNGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.35||52-week high||$12.35|
|Prev. close||$10.14||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||42,187|
|50-day MA||$10.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.10||Market Cap||255.65M|
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR) Company Bio
Ranger Energy Services, LLC, a production solutions company, provides new equipment and solutions to the oil and gas industry in Gulf Coast, Eagle Ford, and the Permian Basins. Its operations include well services, academy oilfield rentals, transportation, transportation fleet, and RIG fleet. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Stafford, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNGR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNGR Social Stream
Latest RNGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ranger Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNGR as an investment opportunity.
Select Energy Services (WTTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -40% and 10.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, February 18, 2022--Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:RNGR) (the "Company") will report fourth quarter 2021 financial and operating results after the market closes for trading on March 17, 2022. Following the announcement, the Company’s management will host a fourth quarter 2021 earnings conference call in the morning of March 18, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time (8:30 a.m. Central time).
Ranger Energy (RNGR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Ranger Energy (RNGR) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
RNGR Price Returns
Continue Researching RNGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ranger Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch