Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNGR POWR Grades
- RNGR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNGR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RNGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
RNGR Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RANGER ENERGY SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of -313.58%; that's higher than only 5.01% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RANGER ENERGY SERVICES INC comes in at 172.95%, a number that bests 95.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of RANGER ENERGY SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of only 13.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNBR, ML, WRLD, MXC, and OIS.
- Visit RNGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rangerenergy.com.
RNGR Valuation Summary
- RNGR's price/earnings ratio is 8.9; this is 4.3% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- RNGR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNGR.
RNGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.61||52-week high||$11.87|
|Prev. close||$10.64||52-week low||$8.40|
|Day high||$10.73||Avg. volume||35,388|
|50-day MA||$10.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.00||Market Cap||263.31M|
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR) Company Bio
Ranger Energy Services, LLC, a production solutions company, provides new equipment and solutions to the oil and gas industry in Gulf Coast, Eagle Ford, and the Permian Basins. Its operations include well services, academy oilfield rentals, transportation, transportation fleet, and RIG fleet. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Stafford, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNGR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNGR Social Stream
Latest RNGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RANGER ENERGY SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNGR as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, October 28, 2022--Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) ("Ranger" or the "Company") announced today its results for its fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022.
HOUSTON, October 25, 2022--Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) ("Ranger" or the "Company") announced today the appointment of Justin Whitley to the position of General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, effective October 24, 2022.
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and November Investor Meetings
HOUSTON, October 17, 2022--Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:RNGR) (the "Company") intends to report third quarter 2022 financial and operating results and host an earnings conference call in the morning of Friday, October 28, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time (9:00 a.m. Central time).
A look at the shareholders of Ranger Energy Services, Inc. ( NYSE:RNGR ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With...
HOUSTON, August 26, 2022--Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:RNGR) (the "Company") today announced that Stuart Bodden, Chief Executive Officer, and Melissa Cougle, Chief Financial Officer, will present to members of the investment community at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference 2022 at 4:10 p.m. Eastern time (3:10 p.m. Central time) on Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
RNGR Price Returns
Continue Researching RNGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ranger Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch