Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
RNGR Stock Summary
- Ranger Energy Services Inc's stock had its IPO on August 11, 2017, making it an older stock than only 6.04% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Ranger Energy Services Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 8.95% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RNGR has reported earnings growth of -332.65%, putting it ahead of just 4.25% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ranger Energy Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLW, QUAD, ALEX, ADNT, and MGI.
- Visit RNGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rangerenergy.com.
RNGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
RNGR Price/Volume Stats
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR) Company Bio
Ranger Energy Services, LLC, a production solutions company, provides new equipment and solutions to the oil and gas industry in Gulf Coast, Eagle Ford, and the Permian Basins. Its operations include well services, academy oilfield rentals, transportation, transportation fleet, and RIG fleet. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Stafford, Texas.