Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNGR Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ranger Energy Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -248.32%; that's higher than only 8.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ranger Energy Services Inc comes in at -55.98%, a number that bests only 5.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Ranger Energy Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ranger Energy Services Inc are AUTO, RETO, PWFL, ESTE, and ASUR.
- RNGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ranger Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.rangerenergy.com.
RNGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, RNGR's price/sales ratio is 43.75% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 47 months, RNGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $40.7.
- Over the past 47 months, RNGR's price/earnings ratio has gone up $34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNGR.
RNGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.09||52-week high||$8.79|
|Prev. close||$8.10||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$8.36||Avg. volume||15,533|
|50-day MA||$6.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.71||Market Cap||127.14M|
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR) Company Bio
Ranger Energy Services, LLC, a production solutions company, provides new equipment and solutions to the oil and gas industry in Gulf Coast, Eagle Ford, and the Permian Basins. Its operations include well services, academy oilfield rentals, transportation, transportation fleet, and RIG fleet. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Stafford, Texas.
RNGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ranger Energy Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Ranger Energy Services Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 92271.17% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ranger Energy Services Inc, consider:
- Ranger Energy Services Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ranger Energy Services Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RNGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNGR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNGR Social Stream
Latest RNGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ranger Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNGR as an investment opportunity.
grandriver/E+ via Getty Images Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) says CEO Darron Anderson is leaving the company and the board, effective immediately; no reason for the departure is provided. Chairman Bill Austin, a former CFO of Exterran Holdings who has served on Ranger's board since 2017, will serve as interim CEO....
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) ("Ranger" or the "Company") announced today that Darron Anderson is leaving the Company after leading Ranger for the last four years. The Board of Directors has appointed the Company’s Chairman of the Board, Bill Austin, as interim CEO. The Board has engaged an executive search firm to assist with the recruitment of a new permanent CEO.
Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) has acquired Patriot Completion Solutions in an all-stock deal. Ranger is an oil and gas completion and production solutions company with a foundation built on well servicing. Patriot Completion is a portfolio company of White Deer Energy that provides well completion and intervention services, specializing in wireline evaluation. The acquisition enhances Ranger’s wireline business while simultaneously preserving its balance sheet quality. A wireline is an electrical cable used to lower tools into and transmit data about the conditions of a wellbore. Ranger Energy CEO, Darron Anderson said, “The addition of Patriot to our ranger portfolio of companies checks a number of strategic boxes.
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) ("Ranger" or the "Company") announced today the acquisition of Patriot Completion Solutions LLC (d/b/a Patriot Well Soluitions) ("Patriot") in an all-stock transaction. The acquisition of Patriot further expands Ranger’s high quality wireline business while maintaining our considerable balance sheet strength. Patriot’s market leading reputation for wireline evaluation and intervention services, combined with its strong market presence in the Permian, Bakken, DJ, and Powder River Basins, and debt free balance sheet, created a highly attractive opportunity for Ranger.
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) ("Ranger" or the "Company") announced today its results for its fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021.
RNGR Price Returns
Continue Researching RNGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ranger Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ranger Energy Services Inc (RNGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch