Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR): Price and Financial Metrics
RNGR Stock Summary
- RNGR's went public 2.53 years ago, making it older than merely 7.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RNGR's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ranger Energy Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of -332.65%; that's higher than only 4.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ranger Energy Services Inc are ALEX, BZH, CLW, WOW, and RRGB.
- RNGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ranger Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.rangerenergy.com.
RNGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
RNGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.00||52-week high||$8.76|
|Prev. close||$6.99||52-week low||$4.77|
|Day high||$7.17||Avg. volume||14,600|
|50-day MA||$7.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.67||Market Cap||109.49M|
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR) Company Bio
Ranger Energy Services, LLC, a production solutions company, provides new equipment and solutions to the oil and gas industry in Gulf Coast, Eagle Ford, and the Permian Basins. Its operations include well services, academy oilfield rentals, transportation, transportation fleet, and RIG fleet. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Stafford, Texas.