Renalytix AI PLC ADR (RNLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNLX POWR Grades
- RNLX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNLX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RNLX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
RNLX Stock Summary
- RNLX's price/sales ratio is 18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RNLX's revenue has grown 99.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.35% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of RENALYTIX PLC's share price is greater than that of 96.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LVOX, SONX, UCL, ITCI, and DIBS.
- To check out RENALYTIX PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001811115.
RNLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RNLX's price/earnings ratio is 106.71% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- RNLX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNLX.
RNLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNLX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.15% of graded US stocks.
- RNLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 78th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RNLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$19.79|
|Prev. close||$1.51||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.57||Avg. volume||113,708|
|50-day MA||$1.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||58.42M|
Renalytix AI PLC ADR (RNLX) Company Bio
Renalytix AI Plc manufactures medical devices and equipment. It offers artificial intelligence for kidney disease. The company was founded on March 15,2018 and is headquartered in Penarth, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNLX Latest Social Stream
View Full RNLX Social Stream
Latest RNLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENALYTIX PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNLX as an investment opportunity.
LONDON and SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renalytix plc (NASDAQ: RNLX) (LSE: RENX) announces that it will report its first quarter fiscal year 2023 financial results on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, before market open. The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast to discuss the financial results and key topics including business strategy, partnerships and regulatory and reimbursement processes, at 8:30 a.m. (ET) / 1:30 p.m. (GMT). Conference Call Deta
NEW YORK and SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renalytix plc (NASDAQ: RNLX) (LSE: RENX) today announced the Company will participate in the Stifel Healthcare Conference to be held November 15-16, 2022 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. Interested parties may access a live and archived webcast of the presentation on the “Investors” section of the Company’s website at https://investors.renalytix.com or via the webcast registration link below beginning at 3:35 p.m. Eastern Time on
LONDON and SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renalytix plc (NASDAQ: RNLX), (LSE: RENX) an artificial intelligence-enabled in vitro diagnostics company, focused on optimizing clinical management of kidney disease to drive improved patient outcomes and advance value-based care, announces its full year results for the twelve months ended 30 June 2022. Highlights (includes post-period events): Regulatory & Reimbursement New commercial coverage in fiscal year 2022; 28 private insuranc
NEW YORK and SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renalytix plc (NASDAQ: RNLX) (LSE: RENX) today announced the Company will report its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2022 financial results on Monday, October 31, 2022, before market open. The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast to discuss the financial results and key topics including business strategy, partnerships and regulatory and reimbursement processes, at 8:30 a.m. (ET) / 1:30 p.m. (BST). Co
KidneyIntelX Clinical Utility and Health Economics Validated in Multiple Data Releases at American Society of Nephrology
Four presentations, including first clinical utility findings from multi-year real world evidence results from a major healthcare system underscore value of KidneyIntelX™ platform in improving cost economics for Medicare populationNEW YORK and SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Renalytix plc (NASDAQ: RNLX) (LSE: RENX) today announced that four scientific presentations have been accepted at the upcoming American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week (November 3-6, 2022) taking pl
RNLX Price Returns