RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNR POWR Grades
- RNR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RNR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.36% of US stocks).
RNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RNR is more volatile than only 14.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNR comes in at 15.32% -- higher than that of 88.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORI, RLI, VSH, MANU, and LPX.
- RNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.renre.com.
RNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RNR's price/sales ratio is 53.12% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, RNR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
- RNR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNR.
RNR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 109.36%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 171.36%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 55.83%.
The table below shows RNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.86% of graded US stocks.
- RNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.163 -- ranking 97th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, ANTM, and CRD.A are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNR.
The table below shows RNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.53||52-week high||$174.54|
|Prev. close||$148.75||52-week low||$134.70|
|Day high||$151.75||Avg. volume||395,127|
|50-day MA||$150.60||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$154.22||Market Cap||6.65B|
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Company Bio
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. provides reinsurance and insurance coverages and related services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Catastrophe Reinsurance, Specialty Reinsurance, and Lloyds. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNR Social Stream
Latest RNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNR as an investment opportunity.
RenaissanceRe (RNR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Fidelity National's (FNF) Q4 results reflect growth in revenues and strong performances across its Title and F&G segments, partly offset by elevated expenses.
Allstate's (ALL) recent dividend hike highlights the company's robust financial standing and commitment to sustain its solid capital deployment history.
Kinsale Capital (KNSL) Q4 results reflect benefits of rate increase, focus on disciplined underwriting and cost management.
Palomar (PLMR) Q4 results reflect higher premiums and net investment income, partially offset by an increase in expenses.
RNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RNRWant to see what other sources are saying about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch