RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- RNR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RNR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of 2,277.96%; that's higher than 99.13% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD comes in at -16.2%, a number that bests merely 9.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORI, RLI, M, NWLI, and COKE.
- RNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.renre.com.
RNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RNR's price/earnings ratio is 148.72% lower, now standing at -5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, RNR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNR.
RNR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 375.81%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 1.99%.
The table below shows RNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.86% of graded US stocks.
- RNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.163 -- ranking 97th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, ANTM, and CRD.A are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNR.
The table below shows RNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.56||52-week high||$187.88|
|Prev. close||$185.24||52-week low||$124.18|
|Day high||$186.80||Avg. volume||408,278|
|50-day MA||$154.55||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$148.38||Market Cap||8.15B|
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Company Bio
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. provides reinsurance and insurance coverages and related services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Catastrophe Reinsurance, Specialty Reinsurance, and Lloyds. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNR Social Stream
Latest RNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNR as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Michael Phillips CFA from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Renaissancere Holdings (RNR - Research Report), with a price target of $195.00. The company's shares opened today at $183.90.Phillips CFA covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Everest Re, Hippo Holdings, and Chubb. According to TipRanks, Phillips CFA has an average return of 2.2% and a 58.54% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Renaissancere Holdings with a $179.00 average price target.
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, November 09, 2022--The Board of Directors of RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) ("RenaissanceRe" or the "Company") announced today a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per common share on its common shares.
RenaissanceRe Appoints David Marra Group Chief Underwriting Officer and Ross Curtis Chief Portfolio Officer
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, November 09, 2022--RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) (the "Company" or "RenaissanceRe") today announced the appointments of David Marra to EVP, Group Chief Underwriting Officer and Chief Executive Officer of Renaissance Reinsurance U.S. Inc. and Ross Curtis to EVP, Chief Portfolio Officer. These changes are effective January 1, 2023.
RenaissanceRe (RNR) repurchases shares worth $25.3 million in the reported quarter.
RenaissanceRe (RNR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -24.93% and 13.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RNRWant to see what other sources are saying about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch