RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.04% of US stocks.
- RNR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RNR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.5% of US stocks).
RNR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RNR is currently 4.51, higher than just 15.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 1.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORI, Y, FSV, KSS, and PAG.
- RNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.renre.com.
RNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.62||52-week high||$201.29|
|Prev. close||$156.64||52-week low||$144.03|
|Day high||$160.88||Avg. volume||424,447|
|50-day MA||$166.31||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$168.45||Market Cap||7.97B|
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Company Bio
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. provides reinsurance and insurance coverages and related services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Catastrophe Reinsurance, Specialty Reinsurance, and Lloyds. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
RNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Renaissancere Holdings Ltd ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 357.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RNR, they are:
- As a business, RNR is generating more cash flow than 80.69% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- RNR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNR Social Stream
Latest RNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNR as an investment opportunity.
Reinsurance and insurance solutions provider RenaissanceRe Holdings (RNR) has announced a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share. The dividend is payable on June 30 to investors of record on June 15. Furthermore, RenaissanceRe has renewed its authorized share repurchase program. The renewal brings the present total authorization to $500 million. The $500 million buyback also includes pending amounts from previously authorized repurchase programs. (See RenaissanceRe stock analysis on TipRanks) The current buyback program is expected to continue until the company repurchases the total value of the authorized shares, or until it is terminated by its board of directors.
The Board of Directors of RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) ("RenaissanceRe" or the "Company") announced today a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per common share on its common shares. The dividend is payable on June 30, 2021, to shareholders of record on June 15, 2021.
RNR earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Reinsurance and insurance products provider RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. sees losses due to Winter Storm Uri having a net negative impact of about $180 million on 1Q results. RenaissanceRe (RNR) President and Chief Executive Officer, Kevin J. O’Donnell said, “We extend our sympathies to all those affected by Winter Storm Uri. Consistent with our track record, we will support our customers in understanding and managing this U.S. winter storm while helping communities recover through rapid payment of claims.” O’Donnell added, “We are in a strong capital position heading into the mid-year renewals and anticipate additional opportunities to write attractive risk.
RenaissanceRe (RNR) projects net negative impact of around $180 million on first-quarter 2021 results stemming from incidence of Winter Storm Uri.
RNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RNRWant to see what other sources are saying about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch