RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNR POWR Grades
- RNR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 40.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RNR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RNR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RNR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RNR is currently 4.81, higher than just 17.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RNR is more volatile than merely 3.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIGI, KSS, CRI, PAG, and BBBY.
- Visit RNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.renre.com.
RNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RNR's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, RNR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.8.
- RNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNR.
RNR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 212.47%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.54%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 10.97%.
The table below shows RNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.52||52-week high||$191.24|
|Prev. close||$150.88||52-week low||$142.61|
|Day high||$152.74||Avg. volume||436,194|
|50-day MA||$150.10||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$161.39||Market Cap||7.18B|
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Company Bio
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. provides reinsurance and insurance coverages and related services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Catastrophe Reinsurance, Specialty Reinsurance, and Lloyds. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
RNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Renaissancere Holdings Ltd ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- As a business, RNR is generating more cash flow than 78.56% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- RNR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Latest Social Stream
View Full RNR Social Stream
Latest RNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNR as an investment opportunity.
The board of RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. ( NYSE:RNR ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 30th...
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, July 28, 2021--The Board of Directors of RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) ("RenaissanceRe" or the "Company") announced today a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per common share on its common shares. The dividend is payable on September 30, 2021, to shareholders of record on September 15, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
RNR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
RenaissanceRe's (RNR) Q2 earnings gain from higher gross premiums written across the company's Property as well as Casualty and Specialty segments.
RNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RNRWant to see what other sources are saying about Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch