RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RNR's comes in at -24.3 -- better than 6.17% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- RNR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 614,112,000; for context, that's better than 95.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RNR's price: CMCT, RGLD, UL, MUSA and ECOL.
RNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for RNR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 38.11% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's dividend yield of 0.99% is in the bottom 16.64%.
- RNR's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 25.51% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, RNR is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 77.9% of stocks.
RNR Dividend Chart
RNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re Ltd. ADR||3.68%|
|2||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|3||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.21%|
|4||HVRRY||Hannover Rueck SE ADR||2.13%|
|5||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.11%|
|6||RE||Everest Re Group Ltd.||1.85%|
|7||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||0.92%|
|8||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.75%|
|9||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||0.49%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|13||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RNR dividends?Want to do more research on Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd Common Stock (RNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) - Dividend Investor
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha