RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -29.1 -- higher than merely 3.87% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RNR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 832,372,000, ranking above 96.69% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RNR's price: JCS, CLPR, APTS, PHX and BXP.
RNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Renaissancere Holdings Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.49% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RNR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd produces a dividend yield 0.87% -- which falls in the bottom 14.24%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's expected return of -68.49% is higher than just 17.72% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 17.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RNR's equity discount rate is less than 87.6% of those stocks.
RNR Dividend Chart
RNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||5.13%|
|2||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||2.65%|
|3||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.59%|
|4||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.47%|
|5||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.24%|
|6||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|7||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||1.81%|
|8||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||1.13%|
|9||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.85%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on RNR dividends?Want to do more research on Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd Common Stock (RNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) - Dividend Investor
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha