RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RNR's comes in at -24.3 -- better than 6.17% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- RNR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 614,112,000; for context, that's better than 95.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RNR's price: CMCT, RGLD, UL, MUSA and ECOL.
RNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RNR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 48.2%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, RNR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 11.2% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, RNR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 82.48% of them.
RNR Dividend Chart
RNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.49%|
|2||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||3.53%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||3.48%|
|4||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.85%|
|5||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.58%|
|6||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.44%|
|7||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|8||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||2.09%|
|9||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||1.00%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RNR dividends?Want to do more research on Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd Common Stock (RNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) - Dividend Investor
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha