RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RNR's comes in at -24.3 -- better than 6.09% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- RNR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 614,112,000; for context, that's better than 95.3% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RNR has less volatility in its price than 96.93% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RNR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEU, PINC, CAG, CWEN and SLQT.
RNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Renaissancere Holdings Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.49% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RNR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd produces a dividend yield 0.87% -- which falls in the bottom 14.24%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's expected return of -68.49% is higher than just 17.72% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Renaissancere Holdings Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 17.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RNR's equity discount rate is less than 87.6% of those stocks.
RNR Dividend Chart
RNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RNR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||4.28%|
|2||IGIC||International General Insurance Holdings Ltd.||3.78%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||3.35%|
|4||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.89%|
|5||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.44%|
|6||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||2.29%|
|7||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.27%|
|8||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|9||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.96%|
|10||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|12||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on RNR dividends?Want to do more research on Renaissancere Holdings Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd Common Stock (RNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) - Dividend Investor
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha