RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNWK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for REALNETWORKS INC is higher than it is for about only 7.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.19%, REALNETWORKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.34% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REALNETWORKS INC comes in at -19.46%, a number that bests just 9.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REALNETWORKS INC are NURO, NAVB, HSTO, BJDX, and AIM.
- Visit RNWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realnetworks.com.
RNWK Valuation Summary
- RNWK's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 69.57% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RNWK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNWK.
RNWK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.38%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.95%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -77.68%.
The table below shows RNWK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNWK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNWK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.28% of graded US stocks.
- RNWK's asset turnover comes in at 0.814 -- ranking 178th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RMBL, WDAY, and MEDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNWK.
The table below shows RNWK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$1.27|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||218,506|
|50-day MA||$0.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.64||Market Cap||34.50M|
RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK) Company Bio
RealNetworks, Inc. provides network-delivered digital media applications and services to manage, play, and share digital media. It develops and markets software products and services that enable the creation, distribution, and consumption of digital media, including audio and video. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNWK Latest Social Stream
View Full RNWK Social Stream
Latest RNWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REALNETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNWK as an investment opportunity.
The Seattle-based company will hold a shareholder vote in December to approve a planned merger with CEO Rob Glaser's affiliate.
RealNetworks, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNWK), an emerging leader in AI-based software and solutions, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
RealNetworks, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNWK), an emerging leader in AI-based software and solutions, announced today it will report financial results for its 2022 third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the market closes on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. The Company will host a conference call that day at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET.
Photo Credits: Nordstrom US retail chain Nordstrom has announced that its chief technology and information officer, Edmond Mesrobian, will be stepping down from his position. According to a regulatory filing, Mesrobian notified the company of his intention to leave on September 30, 2022. His last day with the group will be October 14, 2022. Mesrobian joined the luxury retailer in 2018 following a number of similar roles in the likes of travel specialist Expedia Group, streaming platform RealNetworks and Tesco, a UK grocery store. During his time at the Seattle-based company, he was tasked with driving its digital strategy and customer engagement initiatives. Nordstrom has not yet named Mesrobian’s successor.
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLC, an investor rights law firm, is investigating the following companies for potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties to shareholders relating to: RealNetworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNWK)''s…
RNWK Price Returns