RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RNWK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RNWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.06% of US stocks.
- RNWK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 43 days.
- RNWK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
RNWK Stock Summary
- RNWK has a market capitalization of $28,354,001 -- more than approximately only 5.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.37%, Realnetworks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.43% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RNWK comes in at -72.82% -- higher than that of only 5.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Realnetworks Inc are MDRX, CSGS, EBS, FSLR, and ONTO.
- Visit RNWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realnetworks.com.
RNWK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RNWK's price/earnings ratio is 133.33% lower, now standing at -13.
- Over the past 243 months, RNWK's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, RNWK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RNWK.
RNWK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.04%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.92%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.28%.
The table below shows RNWK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RNWK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RNWK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.28% of graded US stocks.
- RNWK's asset turnover comes in at 0.814 -- ranking 178th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RMBL, WDAY, and MEDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RNWK.
The table below shows RNWK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RNWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RNWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$2.40|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||254,470|
|50-day MA||$0.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||28.93M|
RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK) Company Bio
RealNetworks, Inc. provides network-delivered digital media applications and services to manage, play, and share digital media. It develops and markets software products and services that enable the creation, distribution, and consumption of digital media, including audio and video. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
RNWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RNWK Latest Social Stream
View Full RNWK Social Stream
Latest RNWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Realnetworks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RNWK as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE , Feb. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- RealNetworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNWK ), an emerging leader in AI-based software and solutions, today announced its financial results* for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 . 2021 revenue of $58.2 million , net loss attributable to RealNetworks of $(21.2) million and Adjusted EBITDA loss of $(13.8) million Continued revenue growth in 2021 for the Company''s AI-based businesses with 44% growth in SAFR™ and 14% growth in KONTXT Strong balance sheet with unrestricted cash and cash equivalents of $27.1 million and no debt as of December 31, 2021 Management Commentary "In 2021, we continued our strategic transformation to an AI/Machine Learning based company and grew SAFR by 44 percent and KONTXT by 14 percent. At the same time, our overall...
No summary available.
Featuring enhanced usability, easy SSL support, and updated enterprise capabilities SAFR 3.8 Event Report Map Seattle, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SAFR from RealNetworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNWK), the world’s foremost facial recognition solution for live video, offering accurate, fast, low bias face recognition and additional computer vision features, today announced SAFR version 3.8. Available now, SAFR version 3.8 includes easy SSL support, updated enterprise capabilities, and enhanced usabil
RealNetworks, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNWK), a leader in AI-powered digital media software and solutions, announced today it will report financial results for its 2021 fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The Company will host a conference call that day at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET.
SAFR: RealNetworks Introduces KONTXT for Images to Help Stop Spam and Scam Images from Being Sent Via Text
KONTXT data scientists continue to invent new AI techniques to thwart criminal activity in real-timeSEATTLE, Dec. 14, 2021?for Images to identify and stop scam images sent via text messages.? This …
RNWK Price Returns