Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROAD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ROAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROAD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ROAD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15% of US stocks).
ROAD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 436.48, CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.03% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROAD is currently 92.56, higher than 95.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRVL, TRNS, BFAM, TRS, and ACA.
- Visit ROAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.constructionpartners.net.
ROAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROAD's price/sales ratio is 15.38% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- ROAD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42.3 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROAD.
ROAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.66% of graded US stocks.
- ROAD's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 22nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.95||52-week high||$32.98|
|Prev. close||$28.71||52-week low||$18.89|
|Day high||$28.71||Avg. volume||132,927|
|50-day MA||$27.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.26||Market Cap||1.47B|
Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Company Bio
Construction Partners, Inc., an infrastructure and road construction company, provides construction products and services to public and private sectors. Its services cover construction of highways, roads, bridges, airports, and commercial and residential sites. The company provides site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, as well as supplies hot mix asphalt. It serves customers primarily in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was formerly known as SunTx CPI Growth Company, Inc. and changed its name to Construction Partners, Inc. in September 2017. Construction Partners, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Dothan, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ROAD Social Stream
Latest ROAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROAD as an investment opportunity.
Construction Partners (ROAD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Is The Market Rewarding Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROAD) With A Negative Sentiment As A Result Of Its Mixed Fundamentals?
Construction Partners (NASDAQ:ROAD) has had a rough three months with its share price down 7.8%. It is possible that...
Construction Partners, Inc. Announces Schedule for Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROAD) (the "Company"), a vertically integrated civil infrastructure company specializing in the construction and maintenance of roadways across six southeastern states, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2023 first quarter results on February 9, 2023, after the market closes. The Company has scheduled a conference call to discuss its results on February 10, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time). The conference call may be acces
Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROAD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 22, 2022 Construction Partners, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.25, expectations were $0.24. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Construction Partners, Incorporated. Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Question-and-answer session will follow the formal […]
An Intrinsic Calculation For Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROAD) Suggests It's 47% Undervalued
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Construction Partners...
ROAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ROADWant to see what other sources are saying about Construction Partners Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch