Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROAD POWR Grades
- ROAD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROAD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ROAD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
ROAD Stock Summary
- Construction Partners Inc's stock had its IPO on May 4, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 10.39% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Construction Partners Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 177.41%, Construction Partners Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.94% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Construction Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PSN, B, ACU, SXT, and FELE.
- Visit ROAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.constructionpartners.net.
ROAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROAD's EV/EBIT ratio is 91.59% higher, now standing at 41.
- Over the past 40 months, ROAD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.2.
- Over the past 40 months, ROAD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROAD.
ROAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.82% of graded US stocks.
- ROAD's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 24th of 53 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.91||52-week high||$36.58|
|Prev. close||$34.93||52-week low||$17.03|
|Day high||$35.00||Avg. volume||308,029|
|50-day MA||$32.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.98||Market Cap||1.77B|
Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Company Bio
Construction Partners, Inc., an infrastructure and road construction company, provides construction products and services to public and private sectors. Its services cover construction of highways, roads, bridges, airports, and commercial and residential sites. The company provides site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, as well as supplies hot mix asphalt. It serves customers primarily in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was formerly known as SunTx CPI Growth Company, Inc. and changed its name to Construction Partners, Inc. in September 2017. Construction Partners, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Dothan, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ROAD Social Stream
Latest ROAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Construction Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROAD as an investment opportunity.
Construction Partners' (ROAD) acquisition of C.K. Earnhardt & Son strengthens its presence in North Carolina.
Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROAD) (the "Company"), a vertically integrated civil infrastructure company specializing in the construction and maintenance of roadways across five southeastern states, today announced that it has acquired C.K. Earnhardt & Son, Incorporated, headquartered in Albemarle, North Carolina. As a result of the acquisition, the Company added a hot-mix asphalt plant, personnel and equipment in the greater Charlotte metropolitan area.
Does the August share price for Construction Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ROAD ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
ROAD earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Construction Partners (ROAD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -43.75% and -12.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ROADWant to see what other sources are saying about Construction Partners Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch