Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROAD POWR Grades
- ROAD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- ROAD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ROAD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ROAD Stock Summary
- ROAD's went public 3.12 years ago, making it older than only 9.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ROAD's current price/earnings ratio is 48.88, which is higher than 79.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Construction Partners Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALG, GHG, AIN, UTMD, and TR.
- ROAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Construction Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.constructionpartners.net.
ROAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROAD's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.34% higher, now standing at 35.3.
- ROAD's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.1 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROAD.
ROAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.06||52-week high||$36.58|
|Prev. close||$32.43||52-week low||$15.46|
|Day high||$31.73||Avg. volume||370,951|
|50-day MA||$31.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.32||Market Cap||1.52B|
Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Company Bio
Construction Partners, Inc., an infrastructure and road construction company, provides construction products and services to public and private sectors. Its services cover construction of highways, roads, bridges, airports, and commercial and residential sites. The company provides site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, as well as supplies hot mix asphalt. It serves customers primarily in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was formerly known as SunTx CPI Growth Company, Inc. and changed its name to Construction Partners, Inc. in September 2017. Construction Partners, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Dothan, Alabama.
ROAD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Construction Partners Inc. To summarize, we found that Construction Partners Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ROAD, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 28.39 -- which is good for besting 87.37% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 18.76% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ROAD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ROAD Social Stream
Latest ROAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Construction Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROAD as an investment opportunity.
While Construction Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ROAD ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROAD) (the "Company"), a vertically integrated civil infrastructure company specializing in the construction and maintenance of roadways across five southeastern states, today announced that it will participate in three upcoming virtual investor conferences.
The sector's Q1 results are likely to reflect a solid housing market. High labor/material costs and the COVID-19 pandemic might have been risks.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, a boutique, independent investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 ‘Small Cap Growth & SMid Cap Growth’ Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 31% was recorded by Conestoga’s Small Cap Growth fund and 19.72% return by its SMid Cap Growth Fund for the the […]
ROAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ROADWant to see what other sources are saying about Construction Partners Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch