Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROAD POWR Grades
- ROAD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.68% of US stocks.
- ROAD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ROAD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.62% of US stocks).
ROAD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 83.72, CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC is higher than 91.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVO, CMT, NAPA, CWCO, and HCSG.
- Visit ROAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.constructionpartners.net.
ROAD Valuation Summary
- ROAD's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROAD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROAD.
ROAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.66% of graded US stocks.
- ROAD's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 22nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.23||52-week high||$44.99|
|Prev. close||$25.85||52-week low||$18.89|
|Day high||$26.74||Avg. volume||274,114|
|50-day MA||$27.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.69||Market Cap||1.38B|
Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Company Bio
Construction Partners, Inc., an infrastructure and road construction company, provides construction products and services to public and private sectors. Its services cover construction of highways, roads, bridges, airports, and commercial and residential sites. The company provides site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, as well as supplies hot mix asphalt. It serves customers primarily in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was formerly known as SunTx CPI Growth Company, Inc. and changed its name to Construction Partners, Inc. in September 2017. Construction Partners, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Dothan, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ROAD Social Stream
Latest ROAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSTRUCTION PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROAD as an investment opportunity.
URI vs. ROAD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Optimism for Construction Partners (NASDAQ:ROAD) has grown this past week, despite three-year decline in earnings
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you pick the right individual...
Higher infrastructural spending, solid organic growth and acquisition strategies and a robust backlog are likely to help Construction Partners (ROAD) to grow further.
Although macroeconomic woes are concerns for the Zacks Building Products - Miscellaneous industry, focus on operational efficiencies raises hopes. Let us analyze which is a better pick - ROCK or ROAD.
ROAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ROADWant to see what other sources are saying about Construction Partners Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch