Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROAD POWR Grades
- ROAD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROAD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ROAD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ROAD Stock Summary
- ROAD's current price/earnings ratio is 77.5, which is higher than 90.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Construction Partners Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 207.22%, Construction Partners Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.66% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Construction Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LGIH, HWKN, CSWI, MGRC, and LSEA.
- ROAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Construction Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.constructionpartners.net.
ROAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROAD's EV/EBIT ratio is 91.59% higher, now standing at 41.
- Over the past 40 months, ROAD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.2.
- Over the past 40 months, ROAD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROAD.
ROAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.66% of graded US stocks.
- ROAD's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 22nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.77||52-week high||$44.99|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$19.51|
|Day high||$23.04||Avg. volume||345,236|
|50-day MA||$24.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.06||Market Cap||1.20B|
Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Company Bio
Construction Partners, Inc., an infrastructure and road construction company, provides construction products and services to public and private sectors. Its services cover construction of highways, roads, bridges, airports, and commercial and residential sites. The company provides site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, as well as supplies hot mix asphalt. It serves customers primarily in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was formerly known as SunTx CPI Growth Company, Inc. and changed its name to Construction Partners, Inc. in September 2017. Construction Partners, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Dothan, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ROAD Social Stream
Latest ROAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Construction Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROAD as an investment opportunity.
Construction Partners (ROAD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 19.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROAD) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a vertically integrated civil infrastructure company specializing in the construction and maintenance of roadways across five southeastern states, today reported financial and operating results for the fiscal first quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Construction Partners (NASDAQ:ROAD) is scheduled to announce FQ1 earnings results on Friday, February 4th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.10 (-33.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $238.23M (+24.8% Y/Y). Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 1 upward revision and 3 downward. Revenue...
Investment company Northwestern Mutual Investment Management Company, (Current Portfolio) buys iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , Kore Group Holdings Inc, Bruker Corp, Construction Partners Inc, Alcoa Corp, sells iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Organogenesis Holdings Inc, FactSet Research Systems Inc, SolarEdge Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Northwestern
Milwaukee, WI, based Investment company Geneva Capital Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Construction Partners Inc, Axon Enterprise Inc, Blackbaud Inc, Freshpet Inc, iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF, sells , Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc, Frontdoor Inc, Align Technology Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Geneva Capital Management Llc.
ROAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ROADWant to see what other sources are saying about Construction Partners Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Construction Partners Inc (ROAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch