Rogers Corporation (ROG): Price and Financial Metrics
ROG Stock Summary
- Rogers Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- ROG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 21.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.34%, Rogers Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rogers Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GRA, CPIX, SSTK, STIM, and CBT.
- Visit ROG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rogerscorp.com.
ROG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.21||52-week high||$206.43|
|Prev. close||$128.61||52-week low||$116.69|
|Day high||$129.68||Avg. volume||113,600|
|50-day MA||$129.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$146.50||Market Cap||2.34B|
Rogers Corporation (ROG) Company Bio
Rogers Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells engineered materials and components worldwide. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Rogers, Connecticut.