Rogers Corporation (ROG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROG POWR Grades
- ROG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.91% of US stocks.
- ROG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ROG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
ROG Stock Summary
- Rogers Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.6% of US equities in our set.
- For ROG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Rogers Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rogers Corp are CCF, ICUI, GMED, LNN, and SPNE.
- Visit ROG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rogerscorp.com.
ROG Valuation Summary
- ROG's EV/EBIT ratio is 32; this is 0.78% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ROG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ROG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROG.
ROG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.18%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.59%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.5%.
The table below shows ROG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.91% of graded US stocks.
- ROG's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 39th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- TOMZ, WLK, and CE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROG.
The table below shows ROG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.41||52-week high||$215.02|
|Prev. close||$187.42||52-week low||$95.69|
|Day high||$185.78||Avg. volume||73,995|
|50-day MA||$197.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$185.38||Market Cap||3.44B|
Rogers Corporation (ROG) Company Bio
Rogers Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells engineered materials and components worldwide. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Rogers, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROG Latest Social Stream
View Full ROG Social Stream
Latest ROG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rogers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROG as an investment opportunity.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
Relay (CSE:RELA) and Fio report successful COVID-19 testing at the 2021 National Bank Open presented by Rogers
Relay Medical (RELA) and Fio are pleased to report the successful deployment The post Relay (CSE:RELA) and Fio report successful COVID-19 testing at the 2021 National Bank Open presented by Rogers appeared first on The Market Herald .
There are bound to be plenty of winners from the passage of the infrastructure bill. These three stocks are all contenders.
Business owner and executive coach Alison Nail-Malone of Rogers has been recognized in Acquisition Internationals 2021 Most Influential Businesswoman Awards program. Nail-Malone, founder and principal coach of Malone Consultants Group,
Business owner and executive coach Alison Nail-Malone of Rogers has been recognized in Acquisition Internationals 2021 Most Influential Businesswoman Awards program. Nail-Malone, founder and principal coach of Malone Consultants Group, The post Connections: Nail-Malone earns leadership honor appeared first on Talk Business & Politics .
ROG Price Returns