Rogers Corporation (ROG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- ROG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ROG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
ROG Stock Summary
- ROG's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rogers Corp is higher than it is for about merely 5.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.53%, Rogers Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.26% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rogers Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HCSG, NBRV, ITI, PETS, and SSD.
- ROG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rogers Corp's official web site, go to www.rogerscorp.com.
ROG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.27||52-week high||$206.13|
|Prev. close||$182.08||52-week low||$95.69|
|Day high||$186.99||Avg. volume||76,912|
|50-day MA||$190.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$151.59||Market Cap||3.49B|
Rogers Corporation (ROG) Company Bio
Rogers Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells engineered materials and components worldwide. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Rogers, Connecticut.
ROG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ROG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rogers Corp ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rogers Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 94.35% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 2.87% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ROG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROG Latest Social Stream
View Full ROG Social Stream
Latest ROG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rogers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROG as an investment opportunity.
Rogers Corporation ( NYSE:ROG ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of...
Rogers Corporation (ROG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Steve Haymore - Director, Investor Relations Bruce Hoechner - President and CEO Mike Ludwig - Senior Vice President and CFO Bob Daigle - Senior Vice President and CTO Ram Mayampurath - Chief Financial Officer...
The following slide deck was published by Rogers Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
At this time, I'd like to welcome everyone to the Rogers Corporation First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call. Also joining us on the call is Ram Mayampurath, who was announced earlier today has been appointed Rogers' Chief Financial Officer, effective May 1.
Rogers Corp. (ROG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ROG Price Returns