Rogers Corporation (ROG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROG POWR Grades
- ROG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.49% of US stocks.
- ROG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ROG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ROG Stock Summary
- ROGERS CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ROGERS CORP is higher than 95.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.63%, ROGERS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 80.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROGERS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LNN, MYO, CSPI, SPNE, and PWFL.
- ROG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROGERS CORP's official web site, go to www.rogerscorp.com.
ROG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ROG's price/sales ratio is 13.04% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, ROG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROG.
ROG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 25.19%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.62%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4%.
The table below shows ROG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.37% of graded US stocks.
- ROG's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 40th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- TOMZ, AXTA, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROG.
The table below shows ROG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.72||52-week high||$274.51|
|Prev. close||$112.67||52-week low||$98.45|
|Day high||$119.07||Avg. volume||275,828|
|50-day MA||$180.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$243.92||Market Cap||2.23B|
Rogers Corporation (ROG) Company Bio
Rogers Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells engineered materials and components worldwide. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Rogers, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROG Latest Social Stream
View Full ROG Social Stream
Latest ROG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROGERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROG as an investment opportunity.
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 28, 2022--Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) ("Rogers") today announced that it will hold a conference call for analysts and investors on December 8, 2022 at 4:30 pm ET. The Company will discuss its growth opportunities, year-to-date performance, capital allocation priorities and other aspects of the business. The call will be hosted by Bruce Hoechner, President and CEO, Colin Gouveia, SVP and General Manager of the Elastomeric Material Solutions business unit and Ram Mayamp
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 17, 2022--Rogers New CEO
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 08, 2022--Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
Materials technology specialist Rogers Corporation (NYSE: ROG) was a dog of a stock for the second straight day on Thursday. A day after its share price plunged following the cancellation of a big-ticket merger, it again obeyed gravity by declining an additional 14%-plus.
Stocks are lower midday, as Wall Street prepares for the conclusion of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting, in which a 0.75 percentage point rate increase is expected.
ROG Price Returns