Rogers Corporation (ROG): Price and Financial Metrics
ROG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.52||52-week high||$248.35|
|Prev. close||$133.94||52-week low||$98.45|
|Day high||$133.55||Avg. volume||197,181|
|50-day MA||$147.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.33||Market Cap||2.41B|
ROG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROG POWR Grades
- ROG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ROG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ROG Stock Summary
- ROGERS CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ROGERS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.38%, ROGERS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRQ, OC, LNN, TELA, and DUOT.
- Visit ROG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rogerscorp.com.
ROG Valuation Summary
- ROG's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ROG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROG.
ROG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 2.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.54%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.71%.
The table below shows ROG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.37% of graded US stocks.
- ROG's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 40th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- TOMZ, AXTA, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROG.
The table below shows ROG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rogers Corporation (ROG) Company Bio
Rogers Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells engineered materials and components worldwide. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Rogers, Connecticut.
ROG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROG Latest Social Stream
View Full ROG Social Stream
Latest ROG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROGERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROG as an investment opportunity.
Economist Impact report, Advancing the frontier of health and technology integration: The 2023 Digital Health Barometer highlights opportunities in digitalisation of healthcare
Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) – The Economist Impact report, Advancing the Frontier of Health and Technology Integration: The 2023 Digital Health Barometer, commissioned by Roche Diagnostics, examines the digital health environment in and across ten diverse countries from advanced economies to emerging markets: Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, the UK and the US.
CHANDLER, Ariz., August 14, 2023--Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) ("Rogers"), announced that Griffin Gappert, Ph.D. has joined the company as Vice President and Chief Technology Officer (CTO). He will lead Rogers’ global Research and Development (R&D) organization and partner with business unit leaders to drive innovation and commercialization of next-generation material solutions.
Rogers Corp. (ROG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.90% and 3.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHANDLER, Ariz., August 03, 2023--Q2 2023 Earnings Results
nVent (NVT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.24% and 0.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROG Price Returns