Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ROIC Stock Summary
- ROIC's current price/earnings ratio is 58.48, which is higher than 81.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ROIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.06% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Retail Opportunity Investments Corp are IRT, HT, BHR, GNL, and MDRR.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.81||52-week high||$16.54|
|Prev. close||$15.85||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$16.01||Avg. volume||1,124,340|
|50-day MA||$14.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.03||Market Cap||1.87B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
ROIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. To summarize, we found that Retail Opportunity Investments Corp ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 538%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ROIC, they are:
- In the past 2.34 years, Retail Opportunity Investments Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.91%; that's better than 88.02% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 24.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
ROIC earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) today announced that it has issued its inaugural…
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) today announced that it has issued its inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, which outlines ROIC’s ESG strategy, achievements and targets for property and corporate strategic initiatives. Stuart A. Tanz, President and Chief Executive Officer of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. stated, “With issuing our inaugural ESG report, we are formalizing what has been ROIC’s long-standing commitment of operating our business and portfolio in an ethical, sustainable and responsible manner. Going forward, through issuing annual ESG reports, we intend to demonstrate concrete, measurable advancements in terms of environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and transparent ...
This year has been tough on real estate investors, especially those with exposure to the retail sector. With that in mind, here's a look at what the future might hold for shopping center-focused REIT Retail Opportunity Investments (NYSE: ROIC). Retail Opportunity Investments recently concluded its first decade as a public company.
ROIC Price Returns
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!