Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ROIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROIC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- ROIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
ROIC Stock Summary
- ROIC's current price/earnings ratio is 75.94, which is higher than 88.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ROIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRT, NHI, STOR, UE, and GTY.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.03||52-week high||$18.26|
|Prev. close||$17.53||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$17.70||Avg. volume||1,042,930|
|50-day MA||$16.84||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$13.64||Market Cap||2.02B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
ROIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. To summarize, we found that Retail Opportunity Investments Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp ended up being:
- In the past 2.51 years, Retail Opportunity Investments Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.89%; that's higher than 88.06% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.24% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) CEO Stuart Tanz on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Stuart Tanz - CEO Michael Haines - CFO Rich Schoebel - COO Conference Call Participants Katy McConnell - Citi Craig Schmidt - Bank of America Michael Gorman - BTIG Juan Sanabria -...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (NASDAQ: ROIC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 28, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to Retail Opportunity Investments 2021 First Quarter Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) announced today financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. HIGHLIGHTS $7.4 million of net income attributable to common stockholders ($0.06 per diluted share)$31.0 million in Funds From Operations(1) ($0.24 per diluted share)91.8% of total 1Q’21 billed base rent has been paid through 4/22/2192.7% of April billed base rent has been paid through 4/26/2196.9% portfolio lease rate at March 31, 2021 (positive net absorption since 12/31/20)99.2% of total tenants are currently open, based on annualized base rent293,441 square feet of leases executed (on par with pre-pandemic first quarter activity)4.9% increase in same-space cash rents on new leases (3.2% increase on...
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch