Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIC POWR Grades
- ROIC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.18% of US stocks.
- ROIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ROIC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ROIC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp is higher than it is for about 92.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HT, STOR, OTTR, PBFX, and LTC.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Valuation Summary
- ROIC's price/sales ratio is 7.8; this is 358.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ROIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1833.1 over the prior 144 months.
- ROIC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIC.
ROIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.39%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 318.62%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -11.47%.
The table below shows ROIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.12% of graded US stocks.
- ROIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 217th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROIC.
The table below shows ROIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.78||52-week high||$18.97|
|Prev. close||$17.95||52-week low||$12.79|
|Day high||$18.31||Avg. volume||985,681|
|50-day MA||$18.11||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$17.50||Market Cap||2.16B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
Walleye Capital LLC acquired a new stake in Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 68,050 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock, valued at approximately $1,202,000. A number of other 
Walleye Capital LLC bought a new stake in Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 68,050 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock, valued at approximately $1,202,000. Other large investors have 
Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio Has $2.26 Million Holdings in Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC)
Public Employees Retirement System of Ohio cut its holdings in Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) by 8.7% during the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 127,902 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock after selling 12,256 shares during the period. Public Employees Retirement 
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $72.25 Million
Brokerages forecast that Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) will report $72.25 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Three analysts have provided estimates for Retail Opportunity Investments earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $70.95 million and the highest estimate coming in at $73.19 million. Retail Opportunity Investments posted sales 
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) Receives Average Recommendation of Buy from Brokerages
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) has been given a consensus recommendation of Buy by the six analysts that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat reports. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating and four have given a buy rating to the company. The average 1 year target price among analysts that have 
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch