Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ROIC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp is higher than it is for about 93.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROIC is more volatile than just 2.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Retail Opportunity Investments Corp are UE, GTY, INN, HEP, and AHH.
- Visit ROIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.53||52-week high||$19.18|
|Prev. close||$17.57||52-week low||$16.46|
|Day high||$17.62||Avg. volume||1,119,762|
|50-day MA||$17.58||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$17.75||Market Cap||2.03B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.