Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIC POWR Grades
- ROIC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.53% of US stocks.
- ROIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ROIC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ROIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 261.58, RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.27% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ROIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.13% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EPR, AKR, ESBA, STOR, and NHI.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Valuation Summary
- ROIC's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 418.18% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 157 months, ROIC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIC.
ROIC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.59%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 390.02%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 147.52%.
The table below shows ROIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.12% of graded US stocks.
- ROIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 217th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROIC.
The table below shows ROIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.77||52-week high||$20.09|
|Prev. close||$14.09||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$14.09||Avg. volume||1,070,393|
|50-day MA||$16.45||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$17.65||Market Cap||1.71B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
1.1% earnings growth over 5 years has not materialized into gains for Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ:ROIC) shareholders over that period
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, after the market closes on Tuesday, October 25, 2022. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time. To participate in the conference call, click on the following link (ten minutes prior to the call) to register
With inflation running hot these days, most of us could use a little extra income to cover our rising expenses. One way to make some money on the side is by investing some actively earned income from a job into generating passive income. Three dividend stocks that have been sending more cash to their investors are Energy Transfer (NYSE: ET), Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC), and Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL).
Before we begin, please note that certain matters which will be discussed on today's call constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. Although we believe that these forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that these assumptions will be achieved. Now I'll turn the call over to Stuart Tanz, the company's chief executive officer.
Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 4.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch