Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ROIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROIC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ROIC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ROIC Stock Summary
- ROIC's current price/earnings ratio is 38.74, which is higher than 82.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP is higher than it is for about 93.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NHI, UBA, LTC, RTL, and EPR.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Valuation Summary
- ROIC's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 392.31% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 161 months, ROIC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4303.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIC.
ROIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.03%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.54%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.04%.
The table below shows ROIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.12% of graded US stocks.
- ROIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 217th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROIC.
The table below shows ROIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.61||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$15.82||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$15.74||Avg. volume||750,379|
|50-day MA||$15.28||Dividend yield||3.79%|
|200-day MA||$16.02||Market Cap||1.94B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC), announced today the federal tax treatment of the 2022 distributions on its shares of common stock. The federal tax treatment of the 2022 distributions as it is expected to be reported on Form 1099-DIV is as follows: Record DatePayable DateTotalDistributionper ShareOrdinaryIncome perShareSection199ADividends1 03/18/202204/08/2022$0.1300$0.1300$0.130006/17/202207/08/2022$0.1300$0.1300$0.130009/16/2022
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) is a West Coast-based real estate investment trust ("REIT") that has a large interest in grocery/drug-anchored properties.
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022, after the market closes on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the conference call, click on the following link (ten minutes prior to the call)
Should Weakness in Retail Opportunity Investments Corp.'s (NASDAQ:ROIC) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Retail Opportunity Investments' (NASDAQ:ROIC) recent performance, when its...
In a report released on October 27, Michael Mueller from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC - Research Report), with a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $14.43.According to TipRanks, Mueller is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.3% and a 51.57% success rate. Mueller covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as RPT Realty, Cubesmart, and SITE Centers.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Retail Opportunity Investments with a $17.50 average price target, implying a 21.28% upside from current levels.
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch