Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ROIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.26% of US stocks.
- ROIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ROIC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ROIC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ROIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.4% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROIC is more volatile than just 15.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HT, IRT, STOR, NHI, and AFIN.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Valuation Summary
- ROIC's price/sales ratio is 7.8; this is 358.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ROIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1833.1 over the prior 144 months.
- ROIC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIC.
ROIC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.73%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.44%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.3%.
The table below shows ROIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.16% of graded US stocks.
- ROIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 216th of 445 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, ALX, and AKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROIC.
The table below shows ROIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.23||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$18.13||52-week low||$9.69|
|Day high||$18.32||Avg. volume||970,913|
|50-day MA||$17.79||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$17.03||Market Cap||2.17B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Expect Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $70.93 Million
Wall Street analysts expect that Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) will report $70.93 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Four analysts have issued estimates for Retail Opportunity Investments earnings, with estimates ranging from $69.09 million to $72.54 million. Retail Opportunity Investments reported sales of $69.77 million during the 
Retail Opportunity Investments} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Retail Opportunity Investments Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/14/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold. The post Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ:ROIC) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Buy appeared first on .
Commercial real estate got hit hard by the pandemic, but several companies are poised to do well in this "new normal" for retail shopping. In response to a viewer question, Fool.com contributor Jason Hall discusses the differences between Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ: ROIC) and Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG) in this Motley Fool Live segment from "The Five" recorded on Oct. 1. Jason Hall: We talked about [Retail Opportunity Investments] ROIC last hour in the earnings previews.
In what he called the largest acquisition he's made in dollar terms, Ethan Conrad has bought a 235,511-square-foot shopping center in Rancho Cordova.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 after the market closes on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch