Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIC POWR Grades
- ROIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 61.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROIC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ROIC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.79% of US stocks).
ROIC Stock Summary
- ROIC's current price/earnings ratio is 75.44, which is higher than 88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp is higher than it is for about 92.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Retail Opportunity Investments Corp are STOR, IRT, NHI, UBA, and UE.
- Visit ROIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Valuation Summary
- ROIC's price/earnings ratio is 75.4; this is 89.92% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 143 months, ROIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1836.6.
- ROIC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4267.8 over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIC.
ROIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 318.62%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 325%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.73%.
The table below shows ROIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.55||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$17.52||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$17.83||Avg. volume||1,045,580|
|50-day MA||$17.81||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$15.34||Market Cap||2.08B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
ROIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Retail Opportunity Investments Corp ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 369.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp over the past 2.51 years is 0.89%; that's higher than 85.6% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.08% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As previously reported, Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. Additionally, as previously reported, the Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, July 29, 2021, now scheduled to begin at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time. To access the conference call, dial
Baird's "Finding Opportunities in REITs" webcast tackled ideas across a few areas in real estate investment trusts - in Net Lease, Manufactured Housing, and in Shopping Centers - and it's come away with a number of Outperform-rated ideas for the year ahead. In Net Lease, it notes that tenant issues...
SAN DIEGO, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
SAN DIEGO, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) announced today that it has been selected as a 2021 Green Lease Leader by the U.S. Department of Energys Better Buildings Alliance and the Institute for Market Transformation. Specifically, ROIC was awarded the highest Gold level designation in recognition of its initiatives to incorporate critical energy efficiency, cost savings, air quality and sustainability criteria into its leases.
Shareholders Are Thrilled That The Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ:ROIC) Share Price Increased 119%
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right stock...
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch