Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.38||52-week high||$16.37|
|Prev. close||$12.41||52-week low||$11.97|
|Day high||$12.64||Avg. volume||1,051,598|
|50-day MA||$13.77||Dividend yield||4.86%|
|200-day MA||$13.85||Market Cap||1.56B|
ROIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ROIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.81% of US stocks.
- ROIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ROIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.82% of US stocks).
ROIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,776.57, RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.14% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP is higher than it is for about 93.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NXRT, DEA, FCPT, OTTR, and ELS.
- ROIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP's official web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ROIC's price/earnings ratio is 33.83% higher, now standing at 36.
- ROIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1824.6 over the prior 169 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIC.
ROIC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.11%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.3%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.54%.
The table below shows ROIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.12% of graded US stocks.
- ROIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 217th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROIC.
The table below shows ROIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.
ROIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIC Social Stream
Latest ROIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIC as an investment opportunity.
$350 Million 6.750% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2028SAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) announced today that its operating partnership, Retail Opportunity Investments Partnership, LP (the “Operating Partnership”), has priced an offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 6.750% senior unsecured notes in an underwritten public offering. The notes will mature on October 15, 2028. Interest on the notes will be paid semi-annually
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ: ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, after the market closes on Tuesday, October 24, 2023. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time. To participate in the conference call, click on the following link (ten minutes prior to the call) to register
Q2 2023 Retail Opportunity Investments Corp Earnings Call
Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.85% and 0.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (NASDAQ:ROIC) announced today financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023. HIGHLIGHTS $9.9 million of net income attributable to common stockholders ($0.08 per diluted share)$35.6 million in Funds From Operations (FFO)(1) ($0.27 per diluted share)FFO per diluted share guidance for 2023 reaffirmed ($1.05 - $1.11 per diluted share)3.2% increase in same-center cash net operating in
ROIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ROICWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (ROIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch