Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ROIC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp is higher than it is for about 93.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROIC is more volatile than only 2.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Retail Opportunity Investments Corp are PGRE, CTRE, UE, INN, and SRC.
- Visit ROIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.16||52-week high||$19.18|
|Prev. close||$17.43||52-week low||$15.44|
|Day high||$17.33||Avg. volume||935,677|
|50-day MA||$18.26||Dividend yield||4.6%|
|200-day MA||$17.73||Market Cap||1.99B|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.