Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ROIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 357.69, Retail Opportunity Investments Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.59% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ROIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.24% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKR, UE, EPR, GNL, and HT.
- Visit ROIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roireit.net.
ROIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.29||52-week high||$19.18|
|Prev. close||$8.21||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$8.64||Avg. volume||1,507,805|
|50-day MA||$14.33||Dividend yield||9.74%|
|200-day MA||$16.99||Market Cap||968.24M|
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Company Bio
Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California.