Roku, Inc. - (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
ROKU Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROKU is currently 850.8, higher than 99.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 280.33%, Roku Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.31% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Roku Inc is reporting a growth rate of 551.53%; that's higher than 97.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Roku Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DBX, DSPG, ACAD, MXL, and LASR.
- Visit ROKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.73||52-week high||$176.55|
|Prev. close||$82.53||52-week low||$55.02|
|Day high||$83.34||Avg. volume||12,765,910|
|50-day MA||$107.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.41||Market Cap||9.57B|
Roku, Inc. - (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku, Inc. offers streaming entertainment devices for delivering entertainment to the television. The company also offers Roku software developer kit that enables developers to build a channel that streams their content to the TV, as well as allows users to create music channels, Internet radio, photo sharing, social applications, and casual games. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Saratoga, California.