Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROKU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ROKU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROKU is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- ROKU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.52% of US stocks).
ROKU Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 78.38, Roku Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROKU is currently 74.58, higher than 94.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ROKU has reported earnings growth of -390.73%, putting it ahead of merely 5.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTHR, YELP, ANSS, FFIV, and MIME.
- ROKU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Roku Inc's official web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Valuation Summary
- ROKU's price/sales ratio is 20.5; this is 1364.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 48 months, ROKU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 273.1.
- Over the past 48 months, ROKU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 267.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROKU.
ROKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROKU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.33% of graded US stocks.
- ROKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 7th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.60||52-week high||$490.76|
|Prev. close||$167.36||52-week low||$152.53|
|Day high||$163.50||Avg. volume||5,599,201|
|50-day MA||$219.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$322.37||Market Cap||21.18B|
Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku Inc. operates a TV streaming platform in the United States. Its TV streaming platform allows users to discover and access a variety of movies and TV episodes, as well as live sports, music, news and more. The company’s streaming platform connects consumers to entertainment, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Roku employs over 800 people and the company’s Chief Executive Officer and founder is Anthony Wood.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROKU Latest Social Stream
View Full ROKU Social Stream
Latest ROKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roku Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROKU as an investment opportunity.
The pain is intense with bear market stocks, as many are obliterated from the highs.
Investment company CX Institutional (Current Portfolio) buys Janus Henderson AAA CLO ETF, SPDR Portfolio Mortgage Backed Bond ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 400 Mid Cap ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF, Goldman Sachs Access Treasury 0-1 Year ETF, sells BTC iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF, SPDR Portfolio Intermediate Term Treasury ETF, ISHARES TRUST, Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S.
The Roku Channel to Bring "Weird Al" Yankovic’s Story to Life in New Roku Original Comedy Starring Daniel Radcliffe
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 18, 2022--Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) today announced an all-new feature film about the prolific career of Grammy-winning musician and pop cultural icon "Weird Al" Yankovic. Produced by Funny Or Die and Tango, WEIRD: The Al Yankovic Story will be available exclusively on The Roku Channel. Production on the biopic begins in Los Angeles in early February.
I am quite upbeat on the long-term outlook of ROKU stock given the company's solid fundamentals and disruptor status.
Kansas City, MO, based Investment company Scout Investments, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Cboe Global Markets Inc, Baker Hughes Co, Eaton Corp PLC, Hormel Foods Corp, sells Horizon Therapeutics PLC, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Devon Energy Corp, EOG Resources Inc, Southwest Airlines Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Scout Investments, Inc..
ROKU Price Returns