Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROKU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ROKU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.1% of US stocks.
- ROKU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ROKU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.76% of US stocks).
ROKU Stock Summary
- Roku Inc's market capitalization of $50,672,909,672 is ahead of 95.03% of US-listed equities.
- ROKU's current price/earnings ratio is 446.85, which is higher than 98.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Roku Inc is higher than 98.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENPH, VEEV, KRNT, AMPH, and OMCL.
- Visit ROKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ROKU's EV/EBIT ratio is 1960.69% higher, now standing at 390.5.
- Over the past 45 months, ROKU's price/sales ratio has gone up $17.9.
- ROKU's price/sales ratio has moved up $17.9 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROKU.
ROKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$402.92||52-week high||$486.72|
|Prev. close||$382.73||52-week low||$112.11|
|Day high||$404.11||Avg. volume||4,286,374|
|50-day MA||$343.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$317.39||Market Cap||53.35B|
Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku Inc. operates a TV streaming platform in the United States. Its TV streaming platform allows users to discover and access a variety of movies and TV episodes, as well as live sports, music, news and more. The company’s streaming platform connects consumers to entertainment, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Roku employs over 800 people and the company’s Chief Executive Officer and founder is Anthony Wood.
ROKU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ROKU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Roku Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ROKU, they are:
- ROKU's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Roku Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Roku Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 4.3% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROKU Latest Social Stream
View Full ROKU Social Stream
Latest ROKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roku Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROKU as an investment opportunity.
In this post, i am going to share my watchlist for this week. I am planning to execute these trades based on the long and short price mentioned in each charts. Please do your analysis before take any trades. AMD AAPL CHWY CMG MSFT PYPL PFE ROKU SPOT WMT Z If you like this post, Continue reading "Weekly stock watchlist 06/21" The post Weekly stock watchlist 06/21 appeared first on Investo .
Fire TV has tripled its market share in the last 6 years and is now tied with Roku When the Chromecast debuted back in 2013, it was a legitimate revolution: an incredibly cheap, incredibly simple gadget that let you send all the streaming video on your phone straight to your TV. But in the years since, Google has steadily lost ground in the set-top box market in pretty much every metric. The big winner at the moment is, indisputably, Amazon. According to a yearly survey of the smart TV and streaming box market performed by Park Associates , Amazon''s Fire TV platform has jumped from just 12% of the market in 2015 to 36% in Q1 of this year, steadily growing and taking market share away from all competitors. Read More Amazon is kicking everyone''s butt in the streaming wars was written by...
Access to wider audiences has long been an obstacle for filmmakers in Trinidad and Tobago (TT) and the Caribbean. Now, the Filmmakers Collaborative of TT (Filmco) has teamed up with the newly launched Pavilion+ streaming platform to make Caribbean movies and TV shows more accessible to viewers in the Caribbean diaspora in the US, UK and Canada. A partnership with the Roku streaming platform means Filmco content will also be available on this platform. Audiences across the Caribbean diaspora and viewers with keen interests in the Caribbean can enjoy Filmcos expansive catalogue and slate of original films on the Pavilion+ platform for free. Filmco is a distribution platform designed to give filmmakers in TT and the wider Caribbean who are part of the Filmco collaborative the opportunity t...
Best NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV & Fire TV Stick Prime Day Deals 2021: Early Chromecast Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick, Fire Stick 4K & More Deals Identified by Retail Egg
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Save on Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick & NVIDIA SHIELD deals at the early Amazon Prime Day 2021 sale
Best Roku, Fire TV Stick, NVIDIA SHIELD, Apple TV & Chromecast Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Fire Stick 4K, Apple TV HD, Roku Ultra & More Sales Identified by Retail Egg
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early Prime Day NVIDIA Shield, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, Chromecast & Roku deals for 2021, including Chromecast Ultra, NVIDIA SHIELD & more discounts
ROKU Price Returns