Roku, Inc. - (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
ROKU Stock Summary
- ROKU's went public 2.32 years ago, making it older than just 6.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Roku Inc is higher than 99.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ROKU has reported earnings growth of 336.8%, putting it ahead of 96.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICCC, BMRN, CALX, DSPG, and PI.
- Visit ROKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.09||52-week high||$176.55|
|Prev. close||$134.07||52-week low||$41.27|
|Day high||$135.66||Avg. volume||11,363,787|
|50-day MA||$142.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.86||Market Cap||15.29B|
Roku, Inc. - (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku, Inc. offers streaming entertainment devices for delivering entertainment to the television. The company also offers Roku software developer kit that enables developers to build a channel that streams their content to the TV, as well as allows users to create music channels, Internet radio, photo sharing, social applications, and casual games. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Saratoga, California.