Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.59||52-week high||$98.44|
|Prev. close||$68.08||52-week low||$38.26|
|Day high||$70.93||Avg. volume||8,060,603|
|50-day MA||$79.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.21||Market Cap||9.99B|
ROKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROKU POWR Grades
- ROKU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 29.78% of US stocks.
- ROKU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ROKU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.3% of US stocks).
ROKU Stock Summary
- ROKU has a higher market value than 84.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,802,244,683.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ROKU INC is higher than 99.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ROKU INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,566.31%; that's higher than 99.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROKU INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AFRM, LTRX, APPF, FLYW, and MDB.
- Visit ROKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ROKU's price/earnings ratio is 199.35% lower, now standing at -15.3.
- Over the past 73 months, ROKU's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROKU.
ROKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROKU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.33% of graded US stocks.
- ROKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 7th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku Inc. operates a TV streaming platform in the United States. Its TV streaming platform allows users to discover and access a variety of movies and TV episodes, as well as live sports, music, news and more. The company’s streaming platform connects consumers to entertainment, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Roku employs over 800 people and the company’s Chief Executive Officer and founder is Anthony Wood.
ROKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROKU Latest Social Stream
View Full ROKU Social Stream
Latest ROKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROKU INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROKU as an investment opportunity.
Fool.com contributor Parkev Tatevosian looks at Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Disney (NYSE: DIS) to answer the question of which is the better investment. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of Sept.
Investors may want to check their portfolios to make sure they do not have these growth stocks.
Explore Roku's recent roller-coaster ride, and see why the media-streaming expert is poised for a soaring recovery.
Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon are three of the world's largest companies because they pioneered new industries and significantly changed the lives of billions of people. To that end, investors could profit by taking an interest in Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU), and Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB). Investors know Tesla best for its electric-vehicle (EV) and battery technology.
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) and Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) fall into this category of software stocks that would leave a significant gap if they suddenly didn't exist. Adobe has built a strong position in the creative software space, and its most recent quarterly results prove that there's still plenty left in the tank. The company's revenue from its two largest business segments -- Digital Media and Digital Experience -- soared higher, helping Adobe reach record third-quarter sales of $4.9 billion.
ROKU Price Returns