Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROKU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ROKU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROKU is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ROKU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.95% of US stocks).
ROKU Stock Summary
- Roku Inc's market capitalization of $43,341,013,451 is ahead of 93.8% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 188.43, Roku Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROKU is currently 203.62, higher than 98.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Roku Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANSS, VMW, ILMN, ADSK, and BMRN.
- ROKU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Roku Inc's official web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Valuation Summary
- ROKU's price/sales ratio is 20.5; this is 1364.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 48 months, ROKU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 273.1.
- Over the past 48 months, ROKU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 267.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROKU.
ROKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROKU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.89% of graded US stocks.
- ROKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 7th of 63 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$334.52||52-week high||$490.76|
|Prev. close||$324.77||52-week low||$176.63|
|Day high||$339.60||Avg. volume||4,269,577|
|50-day MA||$374.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$372.12||Market Cap||44.64B|
Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku Inc. operates a TV streaming platform in the United States. Its TV streaming platform allows users to discover and access a variety of movies and TV episodes, as well as live sports, music, news and more. The company’s streaming platform connects consumers to entertainment, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Roku employs over 800 people and the company’s Chief Executive Officer and founder is Anthony Wood.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROKU Latest Social Stream
View Full ROKU Social Stream
Latest ROKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roku Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROKU as an investment opportunity.
Roku (ROKU) unveils two streaming sticks, Roku Streaming Stick 4K (with portable streaming) and Roku Streaming Stick 4K+ (with Voice remote Pro), to strengthen its presence in the streaming domain.
Digital streaming major Roku, Inc. (ROKU) recently announced the launch of its new streaming stick models, the Roku Streaming Stick 4K and Roku Streaming Stick 4K+. The models will be available from mid-October. Following the news, shares of the company declined 2.5% to close at $316.01 on Monday. The Roku Streaming Stick 4K boots up to 30% faster and ensures smooth streaming in 4K, Dolby Vision and HDR10+ picture quality. It includes a redesigned long-range Wi-Fi receiver that delivers faster Wi-Fi speeds. The Roku Streaming Stick 4K+ is rechargeable and has a voice-activated lost remote finder.
Without the cynical catalyst of the pandemic, the valuation for ROKU stock appears awfully rich at its current price point.
Roku stock looks attractive for investors after a meaningful correction.
Roku Inc (NASDAQ: ROKU) announced a new app that will allow Shopify Inc (NYSE: SHOP) merchants to quickly build, buy, and measure TV streaming advertising campaigns. Roku's addition to Shopify's marketing solutions will become the first-ever TV streaming app available in the Shopify App Store. It will help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) build stronger brands and increase revenue through TV advertising. Roku's application, likely to launch before the holiday season, will enable Shopify
ROKU Price Returns