Roku, Inc. - (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
ROKU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,471.17, Roku Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.54% of US stocks.
- ROKU's went public 2.21 years ago, making it older than merely 5.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROKU is currently 414.27, higher than 99.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Roku Inc are BMRN, SQ, CHGG, DBX, and DSPG.
- Visit ROKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.49||52-week high||$176.55|
|Prev. close||$139.57||52-week low||$26.30|
|Day high||$142.84||Avg. volume||15,005,433|
|50-day MA||$139.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.44||Market Cap||15.57B|
Roku, Inc. - (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku, Inc. offers streaming entertainment devices for delivering entertainment to the television. The company also offers Roku software developer kit that enables developers to build a channel that streams their content to the TV, as well as allows users to create music channels, Internet radio, photo sharing, social applications, and casual games. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Saratoga, California.