Roku, Inc. - (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
ROKU Stock Summary
- Roku Inc's market capitalization of $46,225,479,103 is ahead of 94.96% of US-listed equities.
- ROKU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,551.41 -- higher than 98.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Roku Inc is higher than 98.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Roku Inc are DDOG, CHGG, NUAN, KRNT, and LGND.
- ROKU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Roku Inc's official web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$353.54||52-week high||$486.72|
|Prev. close||$359.95||52-week low||$58.22|
|Day high||$361.91||Avg. volume||4,851,477|
|50-day MA||$404.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$240.09||Market Cap||44.88B|
Roku, Inc. - (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku, Inc. offers streaming entertainment devices for delivering entertainment to the television. The company also offers Roku software developer kit that enables developers to build a channel that streams their content to the TV, as well as allows users to create music channels, Internet radio, photo sharing, social applications, and casual games. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Saratoga, California.
ROKU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Roku Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Roku Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ROKU, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 6.44% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Roku Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 12.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Roku Inc experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 24.12% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROKU Latest Social Stream
View Full ROKU Social Stream
Latest ROKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roku Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROKU as an investment opportunity.
Roku (ROKU) continues to establish itself as one of the major players in the rapidly growing video streaming market. 2020 appears to have been a turning point for the stock with investors beginning to recognize the strength of the company's competitive position. The current stock price pullback is being driven...
(Bloomberg) -- A 24% drop from its all-time high has put Cathie Wood’s flagship exchange-traded fund in the red for 2021.The Ark Innovation ETF (ticker ARKK) fell 5.3% on Thursday, wiping out the $22.9 billion fund’s price advance for the year. It marks another setback for what has been one of Wall Street’s hottest products.ARKK was caught up in a sell-off across pricey parts of the market, in particular the tech sector, as inflation fears grow and bond yields rise. ARKK’s largest holding, Tesla Inc., dropped 4.9% on Thursday and is now down 14% over three days. Among some of the fund’s other big investments, Square Inc. slumped 6.7% and Roku Inc. fell 2.6%.“In a low growth world where rates are low, inflation expectations are low and GDP growth is low, those types of companies have don...
Growth investors should watch out. The ETF (ticker: ARKK), actively managed by Cathie Wood, founder of ARK Investment Management, was one of the star performers of 2020. It gained more than 150% by riding stay-at home stars like (TSLA) (TSLA), (ROKU) and (SQ)(SQ) to new heights.
The 2012 Apple TV model just lost YouTube support, but Apple’s only replacement hardware is years old and outclassed by a host of cheaper models from Roku, Amazon, and Google.
Today’s best deals: 99¢ black KN95 masks, Lysol wipes, $199 AirPods Pro, $299 iPad, $39 Roku, special Prime-only deals, more
You're not going to believe how good today's daily deals roundup is, and it includes new all-time low prices on best-selling black AccuMed earloop masks and black AccuMed headband masks. AccuMed's masks also come in white or pink, and all three available colors have the same great discount.
ROKU Price Returns
Continue Researching ROKUWant to see what other sources are saying about Roku Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!