Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROKU POWR Grades
- ROKU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.18% of US stocks.
- ROKU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ROKU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ROKU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Roku Inc is higher than 93.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ROKU has reported earnings growth of -1,694.99%, putting it ahead of merely 1.18% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROKU is more volatile than 93.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Roku Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSTG, AEHR, AMWL, EGRX, and PDEX.
- Visit ROKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roku.com.
ROKU Valuation Summary
- ROKU's price/sales ratio is 20.5; this is 1364.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 48 months, ROKU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 273.1.
- Over the past 48 months, ROKU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 267.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROKU.
ROKU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROKU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.33% of graded US stocks.
- ROKU's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 7th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROKU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.14||52-week high||$490.76|
|Prev. close||$87.11||52-week low||$72.63|
|Day high||$86.58||Avg. volume||7,607,705|
|50-day MA||$91.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$180.99||Market Cap||11.17B|
Roku Inc. Cl A (ROKU) Company Bio
Roku Inc. operates a TV streaming platform in the United States. Its TV streaming platform allows users to discover and access a variety of movies and TV episodes, as well as live sports, music, news and more. The company’s streaming platform connects consumers to entertainment, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Roku employs over 800 people and the company’s Chief Executive Officer and founder is Anthony Wood.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROKU Latest Social Stream
View Full ROKU Social Stream
Latest ROKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roku Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROKU as an investment opportunity.
The high-end Gradient LightStrip from Philips’ Hue line of smart lighting is more affordable than ever right now. There are also notable deals today on Roku devices, a workhorse of a Logitech webcam, and an Apple Watch fast-charger.
Do you have an Airbnb, Vrbo or other short-term rental property? Roku checks all the boxes, especially its unique Guest Mode feature.
Benzinga''s Bulls And Bears Of The Week: Roku, Apple, Microsoft, Upstart, Palantir, Alibaba, Salesforce And More
Benzinga has examined the prospects for many investor favorite stocks over the past week. Last week''s bullish calls included a streaming company and two leading tech giants. China''s top e-commerce company and a software company specializing in big data were among the bearish calls seen. The Russian invasion of Ukraine was the central story for the markets last week, as the three major indexes saw a big turnaround on Thursday. For the week, the Dow was down 0.1%, the S&P 500 was up 0.8% and the Nasdaq was up 1.1%. The Dow on Friday registered its biggest daily percentage gain since November 2020 with the market rebounding for a second day from the sharp selloff ahead of the invasion. Investors dumped $3.6 billion into U.S. stock exchange-traded funds for the week through Thursday, with...
Roku lets you add private channels to your device. The content in private channels is not reviewed or certified by Roku, so proceed at your own risk.
Roblox is investing in multi-year growth and will not need to concern itself with easing short-term investors by reporting profit just yet.
ROKU Price Returns