RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROLL POWR Grades
- ROLL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROLL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ROLL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ROLL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RBC Bearings INC is higher than 85.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RBC Bearings INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for RBC Bearings INC; that's greater than it is for just 10.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RBC Bearings INC are FN, FEDU, WNS, USPH, and SVM.
- ROLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RBC Bearings INC's official web site, go to www.rbcbearings.com.
ROLL Valuation Summary
- ROLL's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 433.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROLL's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, ROLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROLL.
ROLL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -3.91%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 97.26%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.44%.
The table below shows ROLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.4% of graded US stocks.
- ROLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 93rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LIQT, AAON, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROLL.
The table below shows ROLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.60||52-week high||$250.52|
|Prev. close||$212.24||52-week low||$113.40|
|Day high||$217.99||Avg. volume||97,500|
|50-day MA||$220.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$198.29||Market Cap||5.46B|
RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL) Company Bio
RBC Bearings manufactures and markets precision plain, roller, and ball bearings primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It operates in four segments: Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Other. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROLL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROLL Social Stream
Latest ROLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RBC Bearings INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROLL as an investment opportunity.
Global Aerospace Bearings Market Report With in Depath Analysis by Key Players- Enpro Industries, Inc. (GGB Bearings Technology) National Precision Bearing SKF Group JTEKT Corporation RBC Bearings Inc. Aurora Bearing Company Pacamor Kubar Bearings The Timken Company AST Bearings LLC New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc. NTN Corporation Kaman Corporation Rexnord Corporation Schaeffler Group NSK Ltd. Regal Beloit Corporation
Aimed at decoding specific market developments and forces ensuring sustainable growth in Global Aerospace Bearings Market, new business intelligence report has been recently added to equip report readers, investors and manufacturing veterans with ample insights crucial to harness growth prognosis. The report gauges into historical events and identifies core growth steering practices adopted in the 
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
RBC Bearings' (ROLL) Q1 earnings rise y/y as improved operating income offset a marginal decline in sales. Sales from the aerospace business decrease y/y, while that from industrial rise.
OXFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer of highly engineered precision bearings and components for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries, today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022. First Quarter Financial Highlights ($ in millions) Fiscal 2022 Fiscal 2021 Change GAAP Adjusted (1) GAAP Adjusted (1) GAAP Adjusted (1) Net sales $156.2 $156.5 -0.2% Gross margin $63.8 $59.5 7.3% Gross
Good morning, and thank you for joining us for RBC Bearings fiscal 2022 first quarter earnings conference call. With me on the call today are Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Daniel A. Bergeron, Director, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer; and Robert Sullivan, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
ROLL Price Returns