RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL): Price and Financial Metrics
ROLL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROLL is currently 35.57, higher than 89.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for RBC Bearings INC; that's greater than it is for only 11.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.77%, RBC Bearings INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.59% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBC Bearings INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNS, LOPE, AAON, WHD, and SABR.
- ROLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RBC Bearings INC's official web site, go to www.rbcbearings.com.
ROLL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROLL Price/Volume Stats
RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL) Company Bio
RBC Bearings manufactures and markets precision plain, roller, and ball bearings primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It operates in four segments: Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Other. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut.