RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROLL POWR Grades
- ROLL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROLL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ROLL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.36% of US stocks).
ROLL Stock Summary
- ROLL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 406.41 -- higher than 93.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ROLL's current price/earnings ratio is 138.69, which is higher than 97.1% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,438.96%, RBC BEARINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.22% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBC BEARINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UGRO, PCYO, MLR, KRMD, and HNNA.
- Visit ROLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbcbearings.com.
ROLL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROLL's EV/EBIT ratio is 234.39% higher, now standing at 52.5.
- ROLL's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROLL.
ROLL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 175.63%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.26%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 175.63%.
The table below shows ROLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.81% of graded US stocks.
- ROLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 93rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AAON, FLS, and LIQT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROLL.
The table below shows ROLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$212.38||52-week high||$264.94|
|Prev. close||$220.61||52-week low||$152.90|
|Day high||$218.01||Avg. volume||155,583|
|50-day MA||$238.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$199.84||Market Cap||6.14B|
RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL) Company Bio
RBC Bearings manufactures and markets precision plain, roller, and ball bearings primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It operates in four segments: Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Other. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROLL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROLL Social Stream
Latest ROLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RBC BEARINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROLL as an investment opportunity.
EnerSys (ENS) is poised to gain from strength across its diversified end markets, product innovations, effective pricing policies and impressive shareholder-friendly policies.
RBC Bearings, Applied Industrial Technologies and Graham have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Supply-chain disturbances and freight cost woes are hurting ABB's operations. Unfavorable foreign-currency movements are an added concern.
Despite supply chain constraints and raw material cost inflation weighing on the Zacks Manufacturing - General Industrial industry's near--term outlook, ROLL, AIT and GHM are poised for growth on the back of end-market strength.
Carlisle (CSL) is poised to gain from strength in the U.S. reroofing market, medical technologies business and other end markets besides acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies.
ROLL Price Returns