RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROLL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ROLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROLL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ROLL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ROLL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROLL is currently 37.07, higher than 86.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RBC Bearings INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for RBC Bearings INC; that's greater than it is for merely 10.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FN, FEDU, WNS, USPH, and MC.
- Visit ROLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbcbearings.com.
ROLL Valuation Summary
- ROLL's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 433.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROLL's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, ROLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROLL.
ROLL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.58%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -3.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 86.69%.
The table below shows ROLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.48% of graded US stocks.
- ROLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 93rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LIQT, AAON, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROLL.
The table below shows ROLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.49||52-week high||$250.52|
|Prev. close||$228.54||52-week low||$114.49|
|Day high||$240.73||Avg. volume||137,459|
|50-day MA||$220.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$202.88||Market Cap||5.83B|
RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL) Company Bio
RBC Bearings manufactures and markets precision plain, roller, and ball bearings primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It operates in four segments: Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Other. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROLL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROLL Social Stream
Latest ROLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RBC Bearings INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROLL as an investment opportunity.
Legal & General Group Plc cut its holdings in shares of RBC Bearings Incorporated (NASDAQ:ROLL) by 4.5% during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 16,357 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 767 shares during the period. Legal 
RBC Bearings (ROLL) is gaining from healthy demand in industrial markets as well as product innovation, healthy rewards to shareholders and liquidity. The aerospace market-related woes are concerning.
RBC Bearings (ROLL) raises funds through common and preferred stocks, and notes offerings to finance the DODGE buyout. Raising funds via revolving and term-loan facilities are also being considered.
RBC Bearings Incorporated Completes Debt and Equity Offerings for Financing of Pending Dodge Acquisition
OXFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer and marketer of highly engineered precision bearings and products for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries, today announced the closings of its previously announced offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock on September 24, 2021, and the closing of the offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 4.375% senior notes due 2029 by Roller Bea
Is RBC Bearings Incorporated's (NASDAQ:ROLL) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Financials In Any Way?
RBC Bearings' (NASDAQ:ROLL) stock is up by 6.7% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the company's...
ROLL Price Returns