RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROLL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ROLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- ROLL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ROLL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ROLL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 111.68, RBC Bearings INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RBC Bearings INC is higher than it is for about 94.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,071.64%, RBC Bearings INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.39% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBC Bearings INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SABR, USPH, WINA, CHH, and SVM.
- ROLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RBC Bearings INC's official web site, go to www.rbcbearings.com.
ROLL Valuation Summary
- ROLL's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 433.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ROLL's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, ROLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROLL.
ROLL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 87.22%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 56.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 97.26%.
The table below shows ROLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.81% of graded US stocks.
- ROLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 93rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AAON, FLS, and LIQT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROLL.
The table below shows ROLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$185.82||52-week high||$250.52|
|Prev. close||$169.25||52-week low||$152.90|
|Day high||$185.82||Avg. volume||146,836|
|50-day MA||$177.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$199.91||Market Cap||5.37B|
RBC Bearings Incorporated (ROLL) Company Bio
RBC Bearings manufactures and markets precision plain, roller, and ball bearings primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It operates in four segments: Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Other. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROLL Latest Social Stream
View Full ROLL Social Stream
Latest ROLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RBC Bearings INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROLL as an investment opportunity.
Investors more bullish on RBC Bearings (NASDAQ:ROLL) this week as stock hikes 11%, despite earnings trending downwards over past five years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
RBC Bearings (ROLL) is likely to benefit from strength in its general industrial, mining and energy markets and acquired asset. A weak defense market and escalating costs and expenses weigh on it.
No summary available.
RBC Bearings' (ROLL) Q3 earnings reflect the impacts of industrial markets' strength, weakness in defense, the DODGE buyout synergies and high costs. It expects year-over-year growth in Q4 revenues.
RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Check out this: Insiders Buy Over $43M Of 4 Stocks Earnings RBC Bearings beat estimated earnings Full story available on Benzinga.com
ROLL Price Returns