Root Inc. Cl A (ROOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROOT POWR Grades
- ROOT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROOT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ROOT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.84% of US stocks).
ROOT Stock Summary
- ROOT's went public 1.92 years ago, making it older than just 7.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROOT is more volatile than 99.84% of stocks we're observing.
- ROOT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -72.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QTRX, WKME, PHUN, OB, and SILK.
- Visit ROOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to joinroot.com.
ROOT Valuation Summary
- ROOT's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 102.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ROOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26.9 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROOT.
ROOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROOT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.13% of graded US stocks.
- ROOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.176 -- ranking 94th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.88||52-week high||$116.73|
|Prev. close||$7.99||52-week low||$7.75|
|Day high||$8.36||Avg. volume||208,164|
|50-day MA||$14.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.95||Market Cap||111.72M|
Root Inc. Cl A (ROOT) Company Bio
Root, Inc. is the parent company of Root Insurance Company. Root is a technology company revolutionizing personal insurance with a pricing model based upon fairness and a modern customer experience. Root’s modern, mobile-first customer experience is designed to make insurance simple.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROOT Latest Social Stream
View Full ROOT Social Stream
Latest ROOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROOT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROOT as an investment opportunity.
Root Inc., sponsor of 23XI Racing and NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, unveils paint scheme honoring victims of Sept. 11th attack Root Insurance/23XI car Bubba Wallace will be driving this specially designed race car this weekend to honor the lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001 COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Root, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROOT), a leading technology company powering insurance solutions and the parent company of Root Insurance Company, announced that at this Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Ser
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Root, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROOT), a leading technology company powering insurance solutions and the parent company of Root Insurance Company, today announced that Alex Timm, Co-Founder and CEO, and Rob Bateman, CFO, will participate in a fireside chat at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Monday, September 12, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. ET. The fireside chat will be available live on Root’s Investor Relations website, and a replay of the webc
Barclays analyst Tracy Benguigui maintained a Sell rating on Root (ROOT - Research Report) today and set a price target of $17.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $19.22.According to TipRanks, Benguigui is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.2% and a 55.34% success rate. Benguigui covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Chubb, Allstate, and Arch Capital Group.Currently, the analyst consensus on Root is a Hold with an average price target of $6.55.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $151.20 and a one-year low of $14.46. Currently, Root has an average volume of 156.2K.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Root, Inc. (ROOT) points to a 157% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Good morning, investors!
ROOT Price Returns