Rover Group, Inc. (ROVR): Price and Financial Metrics
ROVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.94||52-week high||$11.10|
|Prev. close||$10.94||52-week low||$3.38|
|Day high||$10.95||Avg. volume||1,145,511|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||1.96B|
ROVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROVR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ROVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.94% of US stocks.
- ROVR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ROVR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ROVR Stock Summary
- ROVER GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on December 9, 2020, making it an older stock than only 10.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 133.64, ROVER GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROVR is currently 87.65, higher than 97.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROVER GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MITK, ANIP, PCRX, GDRX, and NYT.
- To check out ROVER GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001826018.
ROVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ROVR's price/sales ratio is 281.25% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 35 months, ROVR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROVR.
ROVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROVR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.3% of graded US stocks.
- ROVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 45th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rover Group, Inc. (ROVR) Company Bio
As of July 30, 2021, Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. was acquired by A Place for Rover, Inc., in a reverse merger transaction. Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or related business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in San Francisco, California.
ROVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROVR Latest Social Stream
View Full ROVR Social Stream
Latest ROVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROVER GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROVR as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, Aaron Easterly, the Chief Executive Officer of Rover Group Inc (NASDAQ:ROVR), sold 100,000 shares of the company on November 17, 2023.
In a notable insider transaction, Aaron Easterly, the CEO of Rover Group Inc (NASDAQ:ROVR), sold 200,000 shares of the company on November 14, 2023.
In a notable insider transaction, Brenton Turner, the President & Chief Operating Officer of Rover Group Inc (NASDAQ:ROVR), sold 26,127 shares of the company on November 10, 2023.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
SEATTLE, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rover Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROVR) (“Rover” or the “Company”), the world’s largest online marketplace for pet care, today announced that management will host 1x1 meetings at the following investor conference: D.A. Davidson Technology SummitDate: Thursday, November 16, 2023Location: New York Available InformationRover announces material information to the public about the Company, its products and services and other matters through a variety of means, incl
ROVR Price Returns