RealPage, Inc. (RP): Price and Financial Metrics
RP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 437.99, RealPage Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.38% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 122.47, RealPage Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RP is more volatile than only 21.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ETSY, YELP, FICO, PLAB, and QDEL.
- RP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RealPage Inc's official web site, go to www.realpage.com.
RP Stock Price Chart More Charts
RP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.18||52-week high||$65.92|
|Prev. close||$61.98||52-week low||$51.65|
|Day high||$61.93||Avg. volume||417,523|
|50-day MA||$56.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.36||Market Cap||5.80B|
RealPage, Inc. (RP) Company Bio
RealPage Inc. is a provider of comprehensive property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family, and vacation rental housing industries. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Carrollton, Texas.
RP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that RealPage Inc ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 53.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RP, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 77.2% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, RP is generating more cash flow than 64.1% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 72.44% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|