Retail Properties of America, Inc. (RPAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPAI POWR Grades
- RPAI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 59.21% of US stocks.
- RPAI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RPAI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RPAI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,013.49, Retail Properties Of America Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.48% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Retail Properties Of America Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Retail Properties Of America Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEN, CTRM, HPP, VC, and SITC.
- Visit RPAI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpai.com.
RPAI Valuation SummaryIn comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RPAI's price/sales ratio is 10.77% lower, now standing at 5.8.
RPAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.51||52-week high||$12.79|
|Prev. close||$12.54||52-week low||$5.14|
|Day high||$12.57||Avg. volume||1,326,504|
|50-day MA||$11.69||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$9.15||Market Cap||2.69B|
Retail Properties of America, Inc. (RPAI) Company Bio
Retail Properties of America invests in retail properties, including lifestyle, power, neighborhood, and community centers, in addition to single-user net lease properties. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
RPAI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Retail Properties Of America Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Retail Properties Of America Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Retail Properties Of America Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, Retail Properties Of America Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.09%; that's higher than only 19.38% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Retail Properties Of America Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPAI Latest Social Stream
View Full RPAI Social Stream
Latest RPAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retail Properties Of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPAI as an investment opportunity.
RPAI Announces Development Plans At Carillon, Its Mixed-Use Development Project In Prince George's County, Maryland
Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) (the "Company") today announced that it is planning on commencing construction on the first building at Carillon, its mixed-use development located in Largo, Maryland. Construction on The Ella, a 125,000 square foot medical office building, will begin in the second half of 2021. The Ella is a Class-A medical office building that will be developed with a patient-centered design and efficiency optimization focus, while benefiting from direct adjacenc
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) can be a wonderful way to participate in the real estate market without having to physically own and manage an investment yourself. Investors interested in the retail sector may look to Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. or Retail Properties of America. Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. specializes in acquiring and managing existing grocery-anchored shopping centers on the West Coast.
Retail Properties of America, Inc. To Present At Nareit's REITweek: 2021 Virtual Investor Conference
Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) (the "Company") today announced that Steven Grimes, chief executive officer, will present at the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts' REITweek: 2021 Virtual Investor Conference. The Company's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8, 2021, from 10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. ET, and is accessible to registered REITweek participants. Registration is complimentary and may be completed via this link.
Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) (the "Company") today announced that its board of directors declared a dividend for the Company's outstanding Class A common stock for the second quarter of 2021 of $0.075 per share, up from the $0.07 per share declared for the first quarter of 2021. The dividend of $0.075 per share will be paid on July 9, 2021, to Class A common stockholders of record on June 25, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE:RPAI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
RPAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RPAIWant to see what other sources are saying about Retail Properties Of America Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Retail Properties Of America Inc (RPAI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Retail Properties Of America Inc (RPAI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Retail Properties Of America Inc (RPAI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch