Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPAY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPAY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RPAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RPAY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RPAY is currently 65.96, higher than 93.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, RPAY has reported earnings growth of 330.63%, putting it ahead of 92.76% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Repay Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of only 8.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Repay Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RUTH, BSM, NEPT, SEED, and METC.
- Visit RPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.repay.com.
RPAY Valuation Summary
- RPAY's price/sales ratio is 13; this is 138.53% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 months, RPAY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 44.9.
- Over the past 38 months, RPAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPAY.
RPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPAY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.76% of graded US stocks.
- RPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 507th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.92||52-week high||$28.42|
|Prev. close||$24.06||52-week low||$20.18|
|Day high||$24.15||Avg. volume||794,907|
|50-day MA||$23.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.90||Market Cap||2.17B|
Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY) Company Bio
Repay Holdings Corp. is a payments technology company. The firm engages in the provision of integrated payment processing solutions to verticals that have specific and bespoke transactions. The company was founded by Shaler V. Alias and John Morris in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RPAY Social Stream
Latest RPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repay Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPAY as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 23, 2021--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY"), a leading provider of vertically integrated payment solutions, today announced it has entered into a commercial partnership agreement with Veem to expand each party’s B2B payment capabilities. With the agreement, REPAY will expand its ability to deliver cross-border payment options, and Veem will broaden its capabilities by leveraging REPAY’s core B2B virtual card and acquiring technology.
ATLANTA, September 21, 2021--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY"), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today announced Woodforest National Bank has chosen REPAY as a clearing and settlement processor. REPAY will offer services including flexible boarding APIs, enhanced merchant billing options, online chargeback and dispute processing, and next day funding within a PCI-DSS compliant environment.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY"), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today announced an expansion of its existing integration with GOLDPoint Systems, a loan management software company offering a suite of tools for installment and specialty lenders. In addition to REPAYs card and ACH processing solutions for payment acceptance, GOLDPoints customers will now have access to REPAYs Instant Funding, enabling lending compani
REPAY Strengthens B2B Payments Team to Bolster Accelerating Growth in Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) Automation
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) (REPAY or the Company), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today announced that the Company has strengthened its B2B payments team to meet continued growth, with the appointment of Darin Horrocks as EVP, B2B Business and the addition of Phillip Tau as Vice President of B2B Strategy and Business Development. Darin has been an instrumental part of our team since he joined last year through the acq
AdTheorent Holding Company, LLC ("AdTheorent" or "the Company"), a programmatic digital advertising leader using advanced machine learning technology and solutions to deliver real-world value for advertisers and marketers, today announced financial highlights for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
RPAY Price Returns