Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPAY POWR Grades
- RPAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.09% of US stocks.
- RPAY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RPAY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.52% of US stocks).
RPAY Stock Summary
- RPAY's went public 3.7 years ago, making it older than merely 12.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.07%, Repay Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.84% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RPAY has reported earnings growth of 135.9%, putting it ahead of 85% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RIBT, METC, POWW, BSM, and SII.
- Visit RPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.repay.com.
RPAY Valuation Summary
- RPAY's price/sales ratio is 13; this is 138.53% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 months, RPAY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 44.9.
- Over the past 38 months, RPAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPAY.
RPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPAY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.23% of graded US stocks.
- RPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 511th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.74||52-week high||$25.75|
|Prev. close||$13.10||52-week low||$9.79|
|Day high||$13.14||Avg. volume||606,550|
|50-day MA||$12.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.87||Market Cap||1.15B|
Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY) Company Bio
Repay Holdings Corp. is a payments technology company. The firm engages in the provision of integrated payment processing solutions to verticals that have specific and bespoke transactions. The company was founded by Shaler V. Alias and John Morris in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RPAY Social Stream
Latest RPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repay Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPAY as an investment opportunity.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Small Cap Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 4.69% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the fourth quarter of 2021 and 15.84% for the year. This well exceeded the returns of the […]
Diebold Nixdorf (DBD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -89.66% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, February 09, 2022--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY" or the "Company"), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 5:30pm ET. Hosting the call will be John Morris, CEO, and Tim Murphy, CFO. A press release with fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results will be issued after the market closes
ATLANTA, February 08, 2022--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY"), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today announced a technology integration with C&R Software a leading provider of collections and recovery solutions to multiple industries, to power frictionless payments for credit issuers, collection agencies, government organizations, and other businesses working in debt collection.
Investment company Silvant Capital Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Netflix Inc, Pfizer Inc, Natera Inc, Union Pacific Corp, SentinelOne Inc, sells Visa Inc, Mastercard Inc, Comcast Corp, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Cardlytics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Silvant Capital Management LLC.
RPAY Price Returns