Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- RPAY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RPAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.88% of US stocks).
RPAY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 219.29, REPAY HOLDINGS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, RPAY has reported earnings growth of -96.69%, putting it ahead of only 14.91% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RPAY is more volatile than 80.09% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REPAY HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CTO, SRAD, PNTG, NTST, and FWRG.
- RPAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REPAY HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.repay.com.
RPAY Valuation Summary
- RPAY's price/earnings ratio is 231.9; this is 827.6% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 53 months, RPAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 324.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPAY.
RPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPAY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.23% of graded US stocks.
- RPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 511th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.01||52-week high||$19.71|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$4.36|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||746,438|
|50-day MA||$6.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.25||Market Cap||726.42M|
Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY) Company Bio
Repay Holdings Corp. is a payments technology company. The firm engages in the provision of integrated payment processing solutions to verticals that have specific and bespoke transactions. The company was founded by Shaler V. Alias and John Morris in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RPAY Social Stream
Latest RPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPAY HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPAY as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Repay Holdings Corporation in conjunction with this event.
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:RPAY) marked $7.64 per share on Monday, down from a previous closing price of $8.04. While Repay Holdings Corporation has underperformed by -4.98%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, RPAY fell by -59.03%, with highs and lows ranging from $19.71 to […]
ATLANTA, November 15, 2022--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY"), a leading provider of vertically integrated payment solutions, today announced that Shepherd Center, an Atlanta-based private, not-for-profit hospital, will implement REPAY’s accounts payable (AP) automation and vendor payment solution.
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:RPAY) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 09, 2022, 17:00 ET Company Participants John Morris - CEO, Co-Founder & Director Tim Murphy -…
The following slide deck was published by Repay Holdings Corporation in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call.
RPAY Price Returns