Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
RPAY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 580.69, Repay Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.05% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Repay Holdings Corp is higher than 92.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Repay Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Repay Holdings Corp are TLRY, MEC, FLMN, YGYI, and TIGR.
- RPAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Repay Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.repay.com.
RPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.49||52-week high||$28.42|
|Prev. close||$23.33||52-week low||$15.97|
|Day high||$23.60||Avg. volume||1,050,942|
|50-day MA||$23.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.24||Market Cap||2.07B|
Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY) Company Bio
Repay Holdings Corp. is a payments technology company. The firm engages in the provision of integrated payment processing solutions to verticals that have specific and bespoke transactions. The company was founded by Shaler V. Alias and John Morris in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
RPAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Repay Holdings Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Repay Holdings Corp ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Repay Holdings Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 81% of its capital from equity, and 19% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.86% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Repay Holdings Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 16.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RPAY Social Stream
Latest RPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repay Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPAY as an investment opportunity.
With more people preferring the contactless mode of payment owing to the pandemic, companies like Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google Pay and Apple's (AAPL) Apple Pay are gaining new active users.
REPAY Joins CDK Global Partner Program to Offer Digital B2B AP Payment Capabilities for Auto Dealers Nationwide
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY"), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today announced it has become a participant in the CDK Global Partner Program. In connection with this partnership, REPAY joins a marketplace of applications and integrations that CDK Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDK), a leading enabler of end-to-end automotive commerce, developed to help nationwide automotive dealers succeed.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Repay Holdings Corporation ( NASDAQ:RPAY ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Repay Holdings (RPAY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for Repay Holdings Corp
RPAY Price Returns