Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPAY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RPAY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
RPAY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 43.34, REPAY HOLDINGS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, REPAY HOLDINGS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -130.33%; that's higher than only 11.59% of US stocks.
- The volatility of REPAY HOLDINGS CORP's share price is greater than that of 81.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRP, EGLE, PRPH, ARCH, and ATSG.
- RPAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REPAY HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.repay.com.
RPAY Valuation Summary
- RPAY's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 16% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RPAY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPAY.
RPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPAY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.23% of graded US stocks.
- RPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 511th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPAY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RPAY, see our RPAY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.63||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
RPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$15.61|
|Prev. close||$6.06||52-week low||$4.36|
|Day high||$6.04||Avg. volume||847,823|
|50-day MA||$8.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.14||Market Cap||537.80M|
Repay Holdings Corp. (RPAY) Company Bio
Repay Holdings Corp. is a payments technology company. The firm engages in the provision of integrated payment processing solutions to verticals that have specific and bespoke transactions. The company was founded by Shaler V. Alias and John Morris in 2006 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RPAY Social Stream
Latest RPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPAY HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPAY as an investment opportunity.
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:RPAY) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:RPAY) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. My name is Ziko and I will be your conference facilitator today. I would like to welcome everybody to Repay Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. This call is being recorded today, March 1, 2023. I would now like to […]
Why Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:RPAY) Could Be Worth Watching
Repay Holdings Corporation ( NASDAQ:RPAY ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
Q4 2022 Repay Holdings Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Repay Holdings Corp Earnings Call
Repay Holdings (RPAY) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Repay Holdings (RPAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.52% and 5.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
REPAY Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
ATLANTA, March 01, 2023--Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) ("REPAY" or the "Company"), a leading provider of vertically-integrated payment solutions, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
RPAY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...