Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPTX POWR Grades
- RPTX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 48.32% of US stocks.
- RPTX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RPTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
RPTX Stock Summary
- RPTX's went public 1.27 years ago, making it older than merely 1.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RPTX's price/sales ratio is 1,841.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RPTX's revenue has grown 329.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FULC, DTIL, ALPN, IDYA, and GERN.
- To check out Repare Therapeutics Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808158.
RPTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RPTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.98% lower, now standing at -12.3.
- Over the past 15 months, RPTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.1.
- RPTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.1 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPTX.
RPTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.47% of graded US stocks.
- RPTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 420th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.63||52-week high||$46.44|
|Prev. close||$28.77||52-week low||$21.76|
|Day high||$28.73||Avg. volume||140,522|
|50-day MA||$32.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.28||Market Cap||1.03B|
Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) Company Bio
Repare Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of precision oncology drugs targeting specific vulnerabilities of tumors in genetically defined patient populations. The company was founded by Daniel Durocher, Agnel Sfeir and Frank Sicheri on September 6, 2016 and is headquartered in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPTX Social Stream
Latest RPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repare Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPTX as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, September 07, 2021--Repare Therapeutics Inc. ("Repare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company, today announced the appointment of Thomas Civik to its Board of Directors and as its Chairman. He replaces Jerel Davis, Ph.D., Managing Director at Versant Ventures, who will remain a member of the Company’s Board.
Repare Therapeutics to Participate at the 19th Annual Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Healthcare Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, September 02, 2021--Repare Therapeutics Inc. ("Repare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today announced that members of its senior management team will participate in a fireside chat at the 19th Annual Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 9 at 2:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Repare Therapeutics Inc. (Repare or the Company) (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. We are pleased to have dosed the first patient in our Phase 1b/2 ATTACC trial of our ATR inhibitor RP-3500 and additional new PARP inhibitor c
The big shareholder groups in Repare Therapeutics Inc. ( NASDAQ:RPTX ) have power over the company. Large companies...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
RPTX Price Returns