Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
RPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.19||52-week high||$18.68|
|Prev. close||$12.33||52-week low||$8.02|
|Day high||$12.57||Avg. volume||112,898|
|50-day MA||$10.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.06||Market Cap||513.13M|
RPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPTX POWR Grades
- RPTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPTX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RPTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.57% of US stocks).
RPTX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.77% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 1,922.2%, a number that bests 99.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCT, PSTX, CRSP, RNA, and NRIX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RPTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808158.
RPTX Valuation Summary
- RPTX's price/earnings ratio is -152.9; this is 661.1% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RPTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 114.4 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPTX.
RPTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.52% of graded US stocks.
- RPTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 426th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) Company Bio
Repare Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of precision oncology drugs targeting specific vulnerabilities of tumors in genetically defined patient populations. The company was founded by Daniel Durocher, Agnel Sfeir and Frank Sicheri on September 6, 2016 and is headquartered in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
RPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPTX Social Stream
Latest RPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPTX as an investment opportunity.
Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Repare Therapeutics to Present Preliminary Phase 1 MYTHIC Module 1 and 2 Data at 35th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, September 19, 2023--Repare Therapeutics Inc. ("Repare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company, today announced it will present initial data from Module 1 and 2 of its ongoing Phase 1 MYTHIC clinical trial in a plenary session at the upcoming AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, being held October 11-15, 2023 in Boston, MA. In addition to this presentation, the Company will
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, September 06, 2023--Repare Therapeutics Inc. ("Repare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company, today announced that members of its senior management team will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY.
In this piece, we will take a look at 11 cheap small cap stocks to buy before the next breakout. If you want to skip out on an introduction to small cap stocks and the latest events in the stock market, then take a look at 5 Cheap Small-Cap Stocks to Buy Before the Next […]
RPTX Price Returns