Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPTX POWR Grades
- RPTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 47.39% of US stocks.
- RPTX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RPTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
RPTX Stock Summary
- Repare Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on June 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 4.46% of US equities in our set.
- RPTX's price/sales ratio is 77.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Repare Therapeutics Inc comes in at 5,529.63%, a number that bests 99.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KDNY, SNDX, TGTX, BLCM, and VIR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RPTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808158.
RPTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RPTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.98% lower, now standing at -12.3.
- Over the past 15 months, RPTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.1.
- RPTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.1 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPTX.
RPTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.52% of graded US stocks.
- RPTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 426th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.61||52-week high||$35.75|
|Prev. close||$13.73||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$13.87||Avg. volume||523,937|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.57||Market Cap||570.18M|
Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) Company Bio
Repare Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of precision oncology drugs targeting specific vulnerabilities of tumors in genetically defined patient populations. The company was founded by Daniel Durocher, Agnel Sfeir and Frank Sicheri on September 6, 2016 and is headquartered in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPTX Social Stream
Latest RPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repare Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPTX as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, February 03, 2022--Repare Therapeutics Inc. ("Repare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today announced that members of its senior management team will participate in two virtual investor conferences in February. Details are as follows:
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Repare Therapeutics (RPTX), Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP) and Citius Pharmaceuticals (CTXR)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Repare Therapeutics (RPTX – Research Report), Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP – Research Report) and Citius Pharmaceuticals (CTXR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Repare Therapeutics (RPTX) In a report released today, Robert Burns from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Repare Therapeutics, with a price target of $54.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $15.23, close to its 52-week low of $13.97. According to TipRanks.
Repare Therapeutics (RPTX) provides key milestones anticipated in 2022.Initiation of a monotherapy Phase 2 TRESR trial of RP-3500, for the treatment of solid tumors with…
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, January 07, 2022--Repare Therapeutics Inc. ("Repare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today provided a corporate update and highlighted key milestones anticipated in 2022.
RPTX Price Returns