Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RPTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.57% of US stocks.
- RPTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RPTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RPTX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RPTX is currently 75.04, higher than 94.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that RPTX's revenue has grown 13,945.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEAM, LYRA, VACC, KROS, and ARQQ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RPTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808158.
RPTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RPTX's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 30 months, RPTX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPTX.
RPTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.52% of graded US stocks.
- RPTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 426th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RPTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.27||52-week high||$23.87|
|Prev. close||$16.49||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$16.72||Avg. volume||350,910|
|50-day MA||$14.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.17||Market Cap||682.72M|
Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) Company Bio
Repare Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of precision oncology drugs targeting specific vulnerabilities of tumors in genetically defined patient populations. The company was founded by Daniel Durocher, Agnel Sfeir and Frank Sicheri on September 6, 2016 and is headquartered in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full RPTX Social Stream
Latest RPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPTX as an investment opportunity.
Persistence data from a mid-stage study showed that Valneva's (VALN) Lyme disease vaccine elicited antibody levels which remained above baseline six months after completing dose administration in children and adults.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 20-day simple moving average?
The consensus price target hints at a 95.5% upside potential for Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Industry Analysts Just Upgraded Their Repare Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RPTX) Revenue Forecasts By 15%
Celebrations may be in order for Repare Therapeutics Inc. ( NASDAQ:RPTX ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
The mean of analysts' price targets for Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) points to a 106.2% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
RPTX Price Returns