Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRBI POWR Grades
- RRBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.34% of US stocks.
- RRBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- RRBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.34% of US stocks).
RRBI Stock Summary
- RRBI's went public 2.47 years ago, making it older than merely 5.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For RRBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.61% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.49 for Red River Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Red River Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVCY, TSBK, OPOF, AROW, and SBFG.
- Visit RRBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redriverbank.net.
RRBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RRBI's price/earnings ratio is 8.18% higher, now standing at 11.9.
- RRBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 28 months.
- RRBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRBI.
RRBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.78% of graded US stocks.
- RRBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 329th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RRBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.64||52-week high||$65.07|
|Prev. close||$51.71||52-week low||$43.90|
|Day high||$51.90||Avg. volume||9,709|
|50-day MA||$50.47||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$52.66||Market Cap||375.78M|
Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI) Company Bio
Red River Bancshares, Inc. is a holding company which carries out its operations through its subsidiary, Red River Bank. It provides banking products and services for commercial and retail customers. Its commercial banking products and services include real estate and commercial loans, and treasury management services. The personal banking aspect of the firm deals with retail banking networks, private banking services, residential mortgage lending, and investment services. The company was founded on March 16, 1998 and is headquartered in Alexandria, LA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RRBI Social Stream
Latest RRBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red River Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRBI as an investment opportunity.
SHREVEPORT, La., October 07, 2021--Red River Bank and FHLB Dallas awarded $4,000 in Partnership Grant Program funds to Image Changers, a nonprofit in Shreveport, Louisiana.
ALEXANDRIA, La., October 07, 2021--Red River Bank and FHLB Dallas awarded a total of $33,000 in grant funds to Serving Grace and GAEDA Revitalization Corp. in Alexandria, Louisiana.
The big shareholder groups in Red River Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RRBI ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Using technical analysis of the charts of those stocks, and, when appropriate, recent actions and grades from TheStreet's Quant Ratings, we zero in on five names. While we will not be weighing in with fundamental analysis, we hope this piece will give investors interested in stocks on the way down a good starting point to do further homework on the names. Sunrun Inc. recently was downgraded to Sell with a D rating by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
The following slide deck was published by Red River Bancshares, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
RRBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|