Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI): Price and Financial Metrics
RRBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.01||52-week high||$58.72|
|Prev. close||$52.99||52-week low||$43.50|
|Day high||$53.56||Avg. volume||6,961|
|50-day MA||$48.54||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$48.68||Market Cap||378.07M|
RRBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RRBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.58% of US stocks.
- RRBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RRBI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.22% of US stocks).
RRBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC is higher than it is for about only 11.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.02 for RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 91.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RRBI is more volatile than only 5.54% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC are SRCE, MCBC, SFBC, UCBI, and VLY.
- Visit RRBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redriverbank.net.
RRBI Valuation Summary
- RRBI's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 230% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 56 months, RRBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRBI.
RRBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.78% of graded US stocks.
- RRBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 329th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RRBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI) Company Bio
Red River Bancshares, Inc. is a holding company which carries out its operations through its subsidiary, Red River Bank. It provides banking products and services for commercial and retail customers. Its commercial banking products and services include real estate and commercial loans, and treasury management services. The personal banking aspect of the firm deals with retail banking networks, private banking services, residential mortgage lending, and investment services. The company was founded on March 16, 1998 and is headquartered in Alexandria, LA.
RRBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RRBI Social Stream
Latest RRBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRBI as an investment opportunity.
While insiders own 33% of Red River Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRBI), retail investors are its largest shareholders with 46% ownership
Key Insights Significant control over Red River Bancshares by retail investors implies that the general public has more...
RRBI's Q3 2023 earnings reveal a decrease in net income and EPS, despite higher deposits and assets
Red River Bancshares (RRBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.68% and 4.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALEXANDRIA, La., Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red River Bancshares, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: RRBI), the holding company for Red River Bank (the “Bank”), announced today its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2023. Net income for the third quarter of 2023 was $8.0 million, or $1.12 per diluted common share (“EPS”), a decrease of $947,000, or 10.6%, compared to $9.0 million, or $1.25 EPS, for the second quarter of 2023. For the third quarter of 2023, the quarterly retur
ALEXANDRIA, La., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red River Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: RRBI) (the “Company”) announced today that on October 26, 2023, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in an amount equal to $0.08 per share of common stock. The cash dividend is payable on December 14, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 4, 2023. About Red River Bancshares, Inc. The Company is the bank holding company for Red River Bank, a Louisiana state
RRBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|