Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RRBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- RRBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 165 days.
- RRBI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
RRBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC is higher than it is for about only 13.56% of US stocks.
- RRBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RRBI is more volatile than just 0.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC are FBP, ASRV, CBFV, CCNE, and OPOF.
- Visit RRBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redriverbank.net.
RRBI Valuation Summary
- RRBI's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RRBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRBI.
RRBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.78% of graded US stocks.
- RRBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 329th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RRBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.80||52-week high||$57.80|
|Prev. close||$51.49||52-week low||$47.09|
|Day high||$51.80||Avg. volume||6,385|
|50-day MA||$52.43||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$52.62||Market Cap||372.13M|
Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI) Company Bio
Red River Bancshares, Inc. is a holding company which carries out its operations through its subsidiary, Red River Bank. It provides banking products and services for commercial and retail customers. Its commercial banking products and services include real estate and commercial loans, and treasury management services. The personal banking aspect of the firm deals with retail banking networks, private banking services, residential mortgage lending, and investment services. The company was founded on March 16, 1998 and is headquartered in Alexandria, LA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RRBI Social Stream
Latest RRBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED RIVER BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRBI as an investment opportunity.
ALEXANDRIA, La., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red River Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: RRBI) (the “Company”) announced today that on August 25, 2022, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in an amount equal to $0.07 per share of common stock. The cash dividend is payable on September 22, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 12, 2022. About Red River Bancshares, Inc. The Company is the bank holding company for Red River Bank, a Louisiana sta
Red River Bancshares' (NASDAQ:RRBI) investors will be pleased with their 23% return over the last three years
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
Stephens analyst Matt Olney maintained a Buy rating on Red River Bancshares (RRBI – Research Report) today and set a price target of $68.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $54.26. According to TipRanks.com, Olney is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.4% and a 46.4% success rate. Olney covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as National Bank Holdings, Hilltop Holdings, and Bok Financial. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Red River Bancshares with a $68.00 average price target. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> Red River Bancshares' market cap is currently $393.
ALEXANDRIA, La., Aug. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red River Bank (“the Bank”) opened its newest banking center today at 700 Baronne Street, New Orleans, Louisiana. This is Red River Bank’s first full-service banking center in the New Orleans market and its 28th banking center in Louisiana. Red River Bank also operates a combined loan and deposit production office (LDPO) in the Energy Centre on Poydras Street in New Orleans, which opened in December 2021. Also, in March 2022, the Bank announced
Red River Bancshares (RRBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 32.29% and 7.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RRBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|