Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RRBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- RRBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RRBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.84% of US stocks).
RRBI Stock Summary
- Red River Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on May 3, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.31% of US equities in our set.
- For RRBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.21 for Red River Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSBK, NWBI, SVBI, MBCN, and HMNF.
- Visit RRBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redriverbank.net.
RRBI Valuation Summary
- RRBI's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 275% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RRBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down $2.3 over the prior 26 months.
- Over the past 26 months, RRBI's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRBI.
RRBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.07||52-week high||$65.07|
|Prev. close||$52.11||52-week low||$38.05|
|Day high||$51.07||Avg. volume||10,533|
|50-day MA||$54.62||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$51.27||Market Cap||373.07M|
Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI) Company Bio
Red River Bancshares, Inc. is a holding company which carries out its operations through its subsidiary, Red River Bank. It provides banking products and services for commercial and retail customers. Its commercial banking products and services include real estate and commercial loans, and treasury management services. The personal banking aspect of the firm deals with retail banking networks, private banking services, residential mortgage lending, and investment services. The company was founded on March 16, 1998 and is headquartered in Alexandria, LA.
RRBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRBI Latest Social Stream
View Full RRBI Social Stream
Latest RRBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red River Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRBI as an investment opportunity.
ALEXANDRIA, La., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jason Blalock has joined Red River Bank as vice president and private banking relationship manager in the Acadiana market. A native of Alexandria, Louisiana, he has several years of both community and national banking experience, most recently in Lafayette, Louisiana. Jason joins Ben Smith, Acadiana market president, at Red River Bank’s Lafayette loan and deposit production office. “We are excited about the addition of Jason to our team,” stated
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Red River Bancshares (RRBI) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.52%Payable June 24; for shareholders of record June 14; ex-div June 11.See RRBI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ALEXANDRIA, La., May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red River Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: RRBI) (the “Company”) announced today that on May 27, 2021, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in an amount equal to $0.07 per common share. The cash dividend is payable on June 24, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 14, 2021. About Red River Bancshares, Inc.The Company is the bank holding company for Red River Bank, a Louisiana state-chartered bank established in 1999 that provides a fully integrated suite of banking products and services tailored to the needs of commercial and retail customers. Red River Bank operates from a network of 25 banking centers throughout Louisiana and one combined loan and deposit production office in Lafayette, Louis...
Red River Bancshares (RRBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RRBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|