Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI): Price and Financial Metrics
RRBI Stock Summary
- RRBI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.64 -- higher than merely 5.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- RRBI's went public 1.74 years ago, making it older than only 2.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For RRBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSBK, CVCY, PFBI, HMNF, and OFG.
- RRBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Red River Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.redriverbank.net.
RRBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.95||52-week high||$55.48|
|Prev. close||$52.97||52-week low||$29.90|
|Day high||$52.38||Avg. volume||7,387|
|50-day MA||$50.62||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$44.29||Market Cap||380.53M|
Red River Bancshares, Inc. (RRBI) Company Bio
Red River Bancshares, Inc. is a holding company which carries out its operations through its subsidiary, Red River Bank. It provides banking products and services for commercial and retail customers. Its commercial banking products and services include real estate and commercial loans, and treasury management services. The personal banking aspect of the firm deals with retail banking networks, private banking services, residential mortgage lending, and investment services. The company was founded on March 16, 1998 and is headquartered in Alexandria, LA.