Range Resources Corporation (RRC): Price and Financial Metrics
RRC Stock Summary
- RRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.06 -- higher than only 1.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Range Resources Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,197.67%; that's higher than merely 1.58% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RRC comes in at 95.3% -- higher than that of 97.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Range Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CNO, NGS, DSKE, FET, and PHX.
- Visit RRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rangeresources.com.
RRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
RRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.96||52-week high||$11.81|
|Prev. close||$4.36||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||12,155,967|
|50-day MA||$4.26||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$5.67||Market Cap||995.65M|
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) Company Bio
Range Resources is an oil and natural gas producer with operations focused in Appalachia and the Midcontinent region of the United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.