Range Resources Corporation (RRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- RRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RRC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.82% of US stocks).
RRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Range Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Range Resources Corp is reporting a growth rate of -215.55%; that's higher than merely 9.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Range Resources Corp comes in at 48.84%, a number that bests 81.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Range Resources Corp are CHCT, NYC, USWS, IPG, and AJRD.
- RRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Range Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.rangeresources.com.
RRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, RRC's price/earnings ratio is 126.37% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- Over the past 243 months, RRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RRC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRC.
RRC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.22%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -75.88%.
The table below shows RRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.33% of graded US stocks.
- RRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.316 -- ranking 80th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- KEGX, XPRO, and ROYL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRC.
The table below shows RRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.18||52-week high||$34.61|
|Prev. close||$28.12||52-week low||$12.37|
|Day high||$28.62||Avg. volume||5,881,553|
|50-day MA||$29.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.52||Market Cap||7.60B|
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) Company Bio
Range Resources is an oil and natural gas producer with operations focused in Appalachia and the Midcontinent region of the United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRC Latest Social Stream
View Full RRC Social Stream
Latest RRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Range Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRC as an investment opportunity.
S&P Dow Jones Indices said late Friday that Molina Healthcare Inc. will join the S&P 500 index , replacing IHS Markit Ltd , which is being acquired by S&P Global Inc. , an S&P 500 constituent. Energy company Range Resources Corp. will replace Molina Healthcare in the S&P MidCap 400. The changes are effective Wednesday before the bell. The IHS Markit deal is expected to be completed Monday. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they move. Visit MarketWatch.com for more information on this news.
U.S. stocks turned lower midway through trading after recording sharp losses on Tuesday. US President Biden late Tuesday announced sanctions on some Russian banks and individuals. The Dow traded down 0.06% to 33,577.80 while the NASDAQ fell 0.4% to 13,326.35. The S&P also fell, dropping, 0.20% to 4,296.31. Check out this: Insiders Buy More Than $170M Of 4 Stocks Leading and Lagging Sectors Energy shares climbed by 0.9% on Wednesday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGI ), up 26% and Range Resources Corporation (NYSE: RRC ) up 10%. In trading on Wednesday, consumer discretionary shares fell by 0.9%. Top Headline Lowe''s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW ) reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and raised its guidance. Lo...
Gainers: Imperial Petroleum (IMPP) +32%. Renewable Energy Group (REGI) +24%
No summary available.
The Texas-based driller, with all of its operations in Pennsylvania and a regional headquarters at Southpointe, reported much-increased profit and revenue in the fourth quarter and full year.
RRC Price Returns