Range Resources Corporation (RRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRC POWR Grades
- RRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RRC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.23% of US stocks).
RRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RANGE RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, RRC has reported earnings growth of -208.44%, putting it ahead of just 7.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RANGE RESOURCES CORP comes in at 67.2%, a number that bests 86.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RANGE RESOURCES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CHCT, NYC, IIPR, PDS, and IPG.
- RRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RANGE RESOURCES CORP's official web site, go to www.rangeresources.com.
RRC Valuation Summary
- RRC's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- RRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRC.
RRC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 200.1%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 21288.45%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -82.38%.
The table below shows RRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.33% of graded US stocks.
- RRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.316 -- ranking 80th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- KEGX, XPRO, and ROYL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRC.
The table below shows RRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.57||52-week high||$37.44|
|Prev. close||$24.84||52-week low||$16.71|
|Day high||$24.84||Avg. volume||5,372,225|
|50-day MA||$31.30||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$27.32||Market Cap||6.46B|
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) Company Bio
Range Resources is an oil and natural gas producer with operations focused in Appalachia and the Midcontinent region of the United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRC Latest Social Stream
View Full RRC Social Stream
Latest RRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RANGE RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRC as an investment opportunity.
Favorable natural gas price is aiding Range Resources' (RRC) upstream operations.
Range Resources (RRC) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Range Resources (RRC) closed the most recent trading day at $29.87, moving -1.48% from the previous trading session.
Though the concept may involve cynical thinking, the reality remains that the combination of domestic demand and a worsening geopolitical framework bode well for the best natural gas stocks to buy now. Fundamentally, most eyes are focused on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and its associated events. Outraged at the brazen military action, the U.S. and its Western allies imposed sanctions on Russia. The Kremlin in turn responded with tit-for-tat penalties. However, the Kremlin upped the ante recentl
Range Resources (RRC) closed at $30.52 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.16% move from the prior day.
RRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|