Range Resources Corporation (RRC): Price and Financial Metrics
RRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.06, Range Resources Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RRC has reported earnings growth of -1,197.67%, putting it ahead of only 1.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RRC comes in at 91.02% -- higher than that of 97.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FET, FRGI, MDR, EROS, and ETM.
- RRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Range Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.rangeresources.com.
RRC Daily Price Range
RRC 52-Week Price Range
RRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
RRC Price/Volume Stats
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) Company Bio
Range Resources is an oil and natural gas producer with operations focused in Appalachia and the Midcontinent region of the United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.