Regal Rexnord Corp. (RRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRX POWR Grades
- RRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- RRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- RRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
RRX Stock Summary
- RRX's went public 36.96 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 219.89%, REGAL REXNORD CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.63% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REGAL REXNORD CORP comes in at 53.81%, a number that bests 83.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REGAL REXNORD CORP are CNXC, DCI, IVZ, FELE, and AYI.
- Visit RRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regalbeloit.com.
RRX Valuation Summary
- RRX's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 15% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRX.
RRX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 112.48%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 112.48%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.12%.
The table below shows RRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.43||52-week high||$176.91|
|Prev. close||$120.25||52-week low||$108.28|
|Day high||$121.58||Avg. volume||484,177|
|50-day MA||$134.97||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$135.13||Market Cap||7.97B|
Regal Rexnord Corp. (RRX) Company Bio
Regal Rexnord Corp. engages in the manufacture of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation, and power transmission products. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Systems, Industrial Systems, Climate Solutions, and Power Transmission Solutions. The Commercial Systems segment produces fractional to 5 horsepower AC and DC motors, electric variable speed controls, fans, and blowers for commercial applications. The Industrial Systems segment produces integral motors, generators, alternators and switchgear for industrial applications. The Climate Solutions segment offers small motors, controls, and air moving solutions serving markets including residential and light commercial HVAC, water heaters and commercial refrigeration. The Power Transmission Solutions segment manufactures, sells, and services belt and chain drives, helical and worm gearing, mounted and unmounted bearings, couplings, modular plastic belts, conveying chains and components, hydraulic pump drives, large open gearing, and specialty mechanical products serving markets including beverage, bulk handling, metals, special machinery, energy, aerospace, and general industrial. The company was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Beloit, WI.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RRX Social Stream
Latest RRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGAL REXNORD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRX as an investment opportunity.
BELOIT, Wis., Dec. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX) today published its 2022 Sustainability Report. The report reaffirms the company''s strategic commitment to making energy efficiency and sustainable manufacturing processes top considerations when developing…
Regal Rexnord Corporation Announces It Will Explore Strategic Alternatives For Businesses In The Industrial Systems Segment
BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX) today announced that it intends to explore strategic alternatives for the global motors and generators businesses ("Motors and Generators") that represent a majority of the sales within its Industrial…
Regal Rexnord (RRX) is exploring strategic alternatives, including a potential divestment, of its global motors and generators businesses that represent a majority of the sales within…
RBC Bearings Incorporated ( NYSE:RBC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in...
Dexcom and other top stocks to watch this week combine strong technicals with generally solid fundamentals.
RRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|