Republic Services Inc. (RSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RSG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- RSG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RSG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.34% of US stocks).
RSG Stock Summary
- RSG has a higher market value than 94.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,917,547,709.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 153.04, REPUBLIC SERVICES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of REPUBLIC SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REPUBLIC SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WBD, WCN, WM, TRV, and MFC.
- Visit RSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.republicservices.com.
RSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RSG's price/sales ratio is 181.82% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- RSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RSG.
RSG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.93%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 748.19%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 24.7%.
The table below shows RSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RSG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.4% of graded US stocks.
- RSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 12th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- CWST, HCCI, and WM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RSG.
The table below shows RSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RSG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RSG, see our RSG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$130.23||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
RSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.96||52-week high||$149.17|
|Prev. close||$129.47||52-week low||$119.72|
|Day high||$129.86||Avg. volume||1,619,609|
|50-day MA||$127.00||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$133.10||Market Cap||40.44B|
Republic Services Inc. (RSG) Company Bio
Republic Services is an American waste disposal company whose services include non-hazardous solid waste collection, waste transfer, and waste disposal, recycling, and energy services. It is the second largest provider of waste disposal in the United States (as measured by revenue) after Waste Management Corporation. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RSG Latest Social Stream
View Full RSG Social Stream
Latest RSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPUBLIC SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RSG as an investment opportunity.
Reasons Why You Should Retain Republic Services (RSG) Stock
Republic Services (RSG) is focused on increasing its operational efficiency and reducing fleet operating costs by shifting to compressed natural gas collection vehicles.
Why Is Republic Services (RSG) Up 2.8% Since Last Earnings Report?
Republic Services (RSG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
7 Stocks to Buy Now if the Fed Raises Rates
With the Federal Reserve likely to hike borrowing costs, investors should think carefully about stocks to buy for rising interest rates.
16 Best Consistent Dividend Stocks to Buy
In this article, we discuss 16 best consistent dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Consistent Dividend Stocks to Buy. Income-generating stocks are all the rage as the stock market suffered huge losses last year. According […]
Republic Services Crowns Winners of the 2023 ROAD-EO National Championship
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG), a leader in the environmental services industry, today announced the winners of the 2023 ROAD-EO National Championship, a competition to determine the best-of-the-best collection drivers, heavy equipment operators and technicians from across North America.
RSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RSGWant to do more research on Republic Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Republic Services Inc (RSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Republic Services Inc (RSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Republic Services Inc (RSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...