Republic Services, Inc. (RSG): Price and Financial Metrics
RSG Stock Summary
- Republic Services Inc's market capitalization of $33,379,086,422 is ahead of 92.43% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Republic Services Inc is higher than it is for about 77.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RSG is more volatile than merely 2.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LVS, TRV, KSU, MGA, and WCN.
- Visit RSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.republicservices.com.
RSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.35||52-week high||$105.80|
|Prev. close||$104.67||52-week low||$75.34|
|Day high||$105.80||Avg. volume||1,274,162|
|50-day MA||$96.32||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$93.56||Market Cap||33.61B|
Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Company Bio
Republic Services Inc. provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, recycling, and disposal services for commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
RSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Republic Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Republic Services Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Republic Services Inc, consider:
- Republic Services Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Republic Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 54.45% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RSG Latest Social Stream
View Full RSG Social Stream
Latest RSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Republic Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RSG as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks From the Waste Management Industry to Watch Out For
This Earth Day, Republic Services is releasing pandemic recycling data showing significant increases in the recycling of cardboard boxes, aluminum cans and plastic and glass bottles over the last year, reflecting a shift in consumer behavior to more at-home consumption. All of these high-demand materials can be put back into the circular economy through proper recycling methods.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Goldman Sachs analyst Jerry Revich launches coverage of Republic Services, Waste Connections and Waste Management—and tells investors to buy.
Photo by Ladanifer/iStock via Getty Images Investment thesis Waste Management (WM) owns an extremely solid business model. There is strong evidence that more waste is produced during the pandemic. The developed world is exporting a lot of plastic waste to other countries, but that could change in the future. Waste...
RSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RSGWant to do more research on Republic Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!