Republic Services, Inc. (RSG): Price and Financial Metrics
RSG Stock Summary
- RSG has a market capitalization of $29,540,035,468 -- more than approximately 92.89% of US stocks.
- RSG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 363.37 -- higher than 88.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Republic Services Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 8.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RSG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCL, STT, WCN, IMO, and WLTW.
- Visit RSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to republicservices.com.
RSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
RSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.20||52-week high||$100.91|
|Prev. close||$96.90||52-week low||$76.13|
|Day high||$97.23||Avg. volume||1,139,050|
|50-day MA||$93.88||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$88.80||Market Cap||29.74B|
Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Company Bio
Republic Services Inc. provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, recycling, and disposal services for commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
RSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Republic Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Republic Services Inc ranked in the 36st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RSG, they are:
- Republic Services Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Republic Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 51.68% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|