Republic Services Inc. (RSG): Price and Financial Metrics
RSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.16||52-week high||$156.65|
|Prev. close||$142.51||52-week low||$120.58|
|Day high||$142.44||Avg. volume||1,240,826|
|50-day MA||$147.69||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$139.22||Market Cap||44.65B|
RSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RSG POWR Grades
- RSG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.12% of US stocks.
- RSG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RSG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
RSG Stock Summary
- REPUBLIC SERVICES INC's market capitalization of $46,297,469,408 is ahead of 95.14% of US-listed equities.
- RSG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 142.48 -- higher than 81.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of REPUBLIC SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 18.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REPUBLIC SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PSX, NSC, WM, TRV, and MFC.
- Visit RSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.republicservices.com.
RSG Valuation Summary
- RSG's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 175% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RSG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RSG.
RSG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.93%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 748.19%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 24.7%.
The table below shows RSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RSG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.4% of graded US stocks.
- RSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 12th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- CWST, HCCI, and WM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RSG.
The table below shows RSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Republic Services Inc. (RSG) Company Bio
Republic Services is an American waste disposal company whose services include non-hazardous solid waste collection, waste transfer, and waste disposal, recycling, and energy services. It is the second largest provider of waste disposal in the United States (as measured by revenue) after Waste Management Corporation. (Source:Wikipedia)
RSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RSG Latest Social Stream
View Full RSG Social Stream
Latest RSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPUBLIC SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RSG as an investment opportunity.
Republic Services Inc (NYSE:RSG) recently announced a dividend of $0.54 per share, payable on 2023-10-13, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-29. As investors eagerly anticipate this upcoming payment, it's an opportune time to examine the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Leveraging the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into Republic Services Inc's dividend performance and evaluate its sustainability.
Republic Services, Inc.'s ( NYSE:RSG ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) will release its third quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Thursday, Oct. 26, 2023, and host an investor conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
RSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|