Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: RSG reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.56% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RSG has less volatility in its price than 93.79% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RSG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNMP, OFLX, GHM, KIQ and TEVA.
RSG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Republic Services Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 30.09% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RSG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Republic Services Inc's expected return of -30.09% is higher than 71.24% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RSG has a discount rate lower than 71.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for RSG than it is for 74.78% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
RSG Dividend Chart
RSG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RSG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||2.09%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.63%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.53%|
|5||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.55%|
|6||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.28%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.12%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|11||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|13||SMED||Sharps Compliance Corp.||0.00%|
|15||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|16||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|