RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTIX Stock Summary
- RTI Surgical Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.24% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RTIX is currently 18.38, higher than 75.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, RTIX has reported earnings growth of 1,822.76%, putting it ahead of 99.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTIM, RRGB, LUB, TRIB, and DXLG.
- RTIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RTI Surgical Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rtix.com.
RTIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$5.40|
|Prev. close||$3.33||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$3.30||Avg. volume||622,541|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||234.25M|
RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX) Company Bio
RTI Surgical designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes orthopedic and other surgical implants for use in various surgical procedures worldwide. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Alachua, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RTIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTIX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTIX Social Stream
Latest RTIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RTI Surgical Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTIX as an investment opportunity.
Effective today, Surgalign Technologies, formerly RTI Surgical Holdings (RTIX) +3.8% PM, closed its OEM business sale for $440M, paid in cash.The sale after-tax proceeds will be used to repay the $80M revolving line of credit with JP Morgan Chase Bank and both the $100M term loan and $30M incremental term loan commitment...
ALACHUA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Montagu Private Equity LLP, announced the completion of its acquisition of the RTI Surgical OEM business.
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (formerly RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.) Announces Closing of Sale of OEM Business, Name and Ticker Change, and Leadership Transitions
After-tax proceeds from the OEM sale will be utilized to repay all outstanding indebtedness and redeem outstanding Series A Convertible Preferred StockCompany has been renamed.
Gainers: [[RTIX]] +10.3%. [[DELL]] +6.5%. [[AA]] +5.9%. [[MITT]] +5.7%. [[IVR]] +5.2%.Losers: [[TCDA]] -31.9%. [[CLPS]] -18.1%. [[ELOX]] -11.5%. [[CMTL]] -7.9%. [[LOPE]] -7.6%....
RTI Surgical Announces Stockholder Approval for Sale of OEM Business, Planned Name and Ticker Change, and Leadership Transitions
DEERFIELD, Ill., July 15, 2020 -- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RTIX), a global surgical implant company, today announced that following the Company’s annual stockholder.
RTIX Price Returns
Continue Researching RTIXWant to see what other sources are saying about RTI Surgical Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
RTI Surgical Holdings Inc (RTIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
RTI Surgical Holdings Inc (RTIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
RTI Surgical Holdings Inc (RTIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch