RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX): Price and Financial Metrics
RTIX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 245.03%, RTI Surgical Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.78% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RTIX is more volatile than 84.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RTIX comes in at -89.19% -- higher than that of only 6.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTI Surgical Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTWK, ASYS, MIND, ARTW, and AVNS.
- Visit RTIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rtix.com.
RTIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RTIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$5.67|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||577,026|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||134.34M|
RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX) Company Bio
RTI Surgical designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes orthopedic and other surgical implants for use in various surgical procedures worldwide. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Alachua, Florida.