Raytheon Company (RTN): Price and Financial Metrics
RTN Stock Summary
- Raytheon Co's market capitalization of $63,885,867,390 is ahead of 96.76% of US-listed equities.
- Raytheon Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Raytheon Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Raytheon Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NOC, CL, SCHW, PNC, and TGT.
- RTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Raytheon Co's official web site, go to www.raytheon.com.
RTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$231.34||52-week high||$233.48|
|Prev. close||$232.31||52-week low||$162.67|
|Day high||$233.48||Avg. volume||1,512,792|
|50-day MA||$219.79||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$194.54||Market Cap||64.42B|
Raytheon Company (RTN) Company Bio
Raytheon Company develops integrated products, services, and solutions in the areas of sensing; effects; command, control, communications, and intelligence; mission support; and cyber and information security worldwide. It operates in four segments: Integrated Defense Systems (IDS); Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS); Missile Systems (MS); and Space and Airborne Systems (SAS). The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.