Raytheon Company (RTN): Price and Financial Metrics
RTN Stock Summary
- RTN has a higher market value than 96.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $59,689,188,860.
- RTN's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 92.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Raytheon Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOC, CL, ITW, SPGI, and SCHW.
- Visit RTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raytheon.com.
RTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RTN Price/Volume Stats
Raytheon Company (RTN) Company Bio
Raytheon Company develops integrated products, services, and solutions in the areas of sensing; effects; command, control, communications, and intelligence; mission support; and cyber and information security worldwide. It operates in four segments: Integrated Defense Systems (IDS); Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS); Missile Systems (MS); and Space and Airborne Systems (SAS). The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.