Raytheon Company (RTN): Price and Financial Metrics
RTN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,191,364,370, Raytheon Co has a greater market value than 96.07% of US stocks.
- Raytheon Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.7% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Raytheon Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GD, ROP, MNST, APD, and NOC.
- RTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Raytheon Co's official web site, go to www.raytheon.com.
RTN Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
RTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.70||52-week high||$233.48|
|Prev. close||$116.96||52-week low||$103.00|
|Day high||$116.96||Avg. volume||3,135,292|
|50-day MA||$184.13||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$196.38||Market Cap||32.49B|
Raytheon Company (RTN) Company Bio
Raytheon Company develops integrated products, services, and solutions in the areas of sensing; effects; command, control, communications, and intelligence; mission support; and cyber and information security worldwide. It operates in four segments: Integrated Defense Systems (IDS); Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS); Missile Systems (MS); and Space and Airborne Systems (SAS). The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.