Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTRX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.38, Retrophin Inc has a higher such ratio than 78.92% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RTRX's revenue has grown 12.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 73.24% of US companies in our set.
- Retrophin Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -9.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 24.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Retrophin Inc are ATNX, KPTI, QUIK, RDUS, and FBIO.
- Visit RTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.retrophin.com.
RTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.25||52-week high||$24.96|
|Prev. close||$24.36||52-week low||$8.98|
|Day high||$24.74||Avg. volume||412,277|
|50-day MA||$20.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.78||Market Cap||1.24B|
Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX) Company Bio
Retrophin focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of serious, catastrophic, or rare diseases, including focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration (PKAN), infantile spasms, nephrotic syndrome and others. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in San Diego, California.
RTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RTRX Social Stream
Latest RTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Retrophin Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTRX as an investment opportunity.
Retrophin (RTRX) announced that the first 280 patients have been enrolled in the pivotal Phase 3 PROTECT Study evaluating the safety and efficacy of sparsentan in IgA nephropathy.Topline efficacy data from the 36-week proteinuria endpoint analysis are expected in Q3 2021. "As a result of achieving this important enrollment milestone...
BofA analyst Scott Puckhaber has initiated coverage on Retrophin ([[RTRX]] +3.9%) with a Buy rating and $30 (56% upside) price target.Topline data from two Phase 3 clinical trials evaluating lead candidate sparsentan are expected in H2 2021 in two kidney indications, ahead of previous guidance of H1 2022 mentioned in its Q2...
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTRX) today announced that Company management will participate in the following…
Enrollment ahead of schedule in Phase 3 PROTECT Study of sparsentan in IgAN; topline proteinuria data from both pivotal studies in FSGS and IgAN now…
Retrophin (RTRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -0.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RTRX Price Returns