Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
RTRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retrophin Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 24.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -5.94%, Retrophin Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 25.42% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Retrophin Inc's share price is greater than that of 81.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Retrophin Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CASA, PGNX, OMEX, ADTN, and MX.
- RTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Retrophin Inc's official web site, go to www.retrophin.com.
RTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.58||52-week high||$24.69|
|Prev. close||$16.74||52-week low||$10.87|
|Day high||$16.93||Avg. volume||355,861|
|50-day MA||$15.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.75||Market Cap||712.18M|
Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX) Company Bio
Retrophin focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of serious, catastrophic, or rare diseases, including focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration (PKAN), infantile spasms, nephrotic syndrome and others. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in San Diego, California.