Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
RTRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retrophin Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -5.94%, Retrophin Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 25.1% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Retrophin Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRAM, MX, SPPI, PTCT, and REPH.
- Visit RTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.retrophin.com.
RTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RTRX Price/Volume Stats
Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX) Company Bio
Retrophin focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of serious, catastrophic, or rare diseases, including focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration (PKAN), infantile spasms, nephrotic syndrome and others. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in San Diego, California.