Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
RTRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Retrophin Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 24.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -5.83%, Retrophin Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 24.94% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Retrophin Inc is reporting a growth rate of 38.63%; that's higher than 78.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTCT, VERU, KPTI, VECO, and JG.
- Visit RTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.retrophin.com.
RTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.14||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$14.59||52-week low||$8.98|
|Day high||$14.74||Avg. volume||416,147|
|50-day MA||$14.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.02||Market Cap||609.66M|
Retrophin, Inc. (RTRX) Company Bio
Retrophin focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of serious, catastrophic, or rare diseases, including focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration (PKAN), infantile spasms, nephrotic syndrome and others. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in San Diego, California.