Sunrun Inc. (RUN): Price and Financial Metrics
RUN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sunrun Inc is higher than it is for about 88.53% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.74, Sunrun Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.42% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 97.2%, Sunrun Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPIC, CRHM, KBSF, MWK, and XOMA.
- RUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunrun Inc's official web site, go to www.sunrun.com.
RUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.47||52-week high||$100.93|
|Prev. close||$53.42||52-week low||$7.84|
|Day high||$54.48||Avg. volume||6,077,512|
|50-day MA||$74.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.72||Market Cap||10.63B|
Sunrun Inc. (RUN) Company Bio
Sunrun develops, owns, manages, and sells residential solar energy systems. It distributes solar energy products and material used in the design, installation, and maintenance of solar energy systems. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
RUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUN Latest Social Stream
View Full RUN Social Stream
Latest RUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunrun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUN as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) plunged by as much as 13.5% in trading on Wednesday due in part to a downgrade and general weakness in the market. Truist Securities analyst Tristan Richardson cut his price target for Sunrun from $116 per share to $95 per share. It didn't help that growth stocks and solar energy stocks were both down big Wednesday.
Sunrun ([[RUN]] +7.2%) rockets higher after Capital One upgrades shares to Overweight from Equal Weight with a $90 price target, raised from $73, citing an improved 2021 growth outlook and enhanced acquisition synergies.Following the company's Q4 results and guidance, Capital One analyst Richard Tullis foresees improved solar energy capacity installed...
No summary available.
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Sunrun
Sunrun (RUN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.88 misses by $1.03.Revenue of $320.4M (+31.3% Y/Y) beats by $18.03M.Gross Earning Assets as of December 31, 2020 were $7.8B.Solar Energy Capacity Installed was 172 Megawatts in the fourth quarter of 2020 and 603 Megawatts for the full-year 2020.Press Release...
RUN Price Returns
Continue Researching RUNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sunrun Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!