SunRun Inc. (RUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- RUN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RUN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RUN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.14, Sunrun Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.57% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RUN has reported earnings growth of -7,751.46%, putting it ahead of merely 0.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sunrun Inc comes in at 74.58%, a number that bests 88.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunrun Inc are CHH, SABR, WMS, CLMT, and IMAX.
- Visit RUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunrun.com.
RUN Valuation Summary
- RUN's price/sales ratio is 7.6; this is 43.4% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RUN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 74 months.
- RUN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.3 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUN.
RUN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 201.66%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 147.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.73%.
The table below shows RUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.72% of graded US stocks.
- RUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 59th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PRLB, OFLX, and CVCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUN.
The table below shows RUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.31||52-week high||$60.60|
|Prev. close||$23.07||52-week low||$16.80|
|Day high||$23.42||Avg. volume||7,400,489|
|50-day MA||$25.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.38||Market Cap||4.90B|
SunRun Inc. (RUN) Company Bio
Sunrun develops, owns, manages, and sells residential solar energy systems. It distributes solar energy products and material used in the design, installation, and maintenance of solar energy systems. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUN Latest Social Stream
View Full RUN Social Stream
Latest RUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunrun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 most popular green energy stocks among elite hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Most Popular Green Energy Stocks Among Elite Hedge Funds. The rising demand for clean and renewable energy, sponsorships by the government for green energy initiatives, […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Ken Griffin’s Citadel Investment Group is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Billionaire Ken Griffin Is Loading Up on These 5 Stocks. Ken Griffin founded Citadel Investment Group, an investment firm based in Chicago, in […]
RUN stock fell as Sunrun reported fourth-quarter results late Thursday that beat revenue estimates but fell short on earnings.
In this article, we discuss 10 new stock picks of billionaire Stanley Druckenmiller. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 New Stock Picks of Billionaire Stanley Druckenmiller. Policymakers in the United States have been charting a course of action over the past few months that is adequate […]
Sunrun (RUN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 11.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RUN Price Returns