Sunrun Inc. (RUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUN POWR Grades
- RUN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RUN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- RUN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RUN Stock Summary
- Sunrun Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 16.29% of US listed stocks.
- For RUN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.22% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 101.5%, Sunrun Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.42% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sunrun Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EB, COUP, FOUR, MSGE, and AUY.
- RUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunrun Inc's official web site, go to www.sunrun.com.
RUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.42||52-week high||$100.93|
|Prev. close||$39.45||52-week low||$13.59|
|Day high||$42.10||Avg. volume||6,229,476|
|50-day MA||$52.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.47||Market Cap||8.45B|
Sunrun Inc. (RUN) Company Bio
Sunrun develops, owns, manages, and sells residential solar energy systems. It distributes solar energy products and material used in the design, installation, and maintenance of solar energy systems. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
RUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUN Latest Social Stream
View Full RUN Social Stream
Latest RUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunrun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUN as an investment opportunity.
It was not a good month for solar stocks, as interest rate and tax fears overwhelmed pro-solar sentiment in Washington.
Sunrun Inc. ( NASDAQ:RUN ) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its shares fell 6.9% to...
Tom vonReichbauer, Sunrun CFO joins the Yahoo Finance Live panel with the latest on their Q1 earnings report.
Shares of solar developer Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) jumped as much as 12% in trading today after the company reported first-quarter 2021 financial results. Quarterly revenue jumped 58.9% to $334.8 million, and the net loss was $23.8 million, or $0.12 per share. Net earning assets -- which are calculated as the present value of future cash flows from solar projects minus debt, all discounted by a 5% rate (down from a previously used 6% rate) -- increased by just $59 million to $4.23 billion.
Sunrun, the largest solar-panel installer in the U.S., raised its forecast for installations for the full year.
RUN Price Returns