Sunrun Inc. (RUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 18.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RUN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- RUN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RUN Stock Summary
- For RUN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.01% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.84%, Sunrun Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.28% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RUN's revenue has grown 48.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRTD, FNV, XOMA, FSM, and BEEM.
- RUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunrun Inc's official web site, go to www.sunrun.com.
RUN Valuation Summary
- RUN's price/sales ratio is 7.6; this is 43.4% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RUN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 74 months.
- RUN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.3 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUN.
RUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.86% of graded US stocks.
- RUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 58th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SVT, PRLB, and LPX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUN.
The table below shows RUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.91||52-week high||$100.93|
|Prev. close||$43.76||52-week low||$37.42|
|Day high||$45.16||Avg. volume||6,273,295|
|50-day MA||$47.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.31||Market Cap||9.25B|
Sunrun Inc. (RUN) Company Bio
Sunrun develops, owns, manages, and sells residential solar energy systems. It distributes solar energy products and material used in the design, installation, and maintenance of solar energy systems. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUN Latest Social Stream
View Full RUN Social Stream
Latest RUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunrun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUN as an investment opportunity.
Market-battered Sunrun looks undervalued as it promises a "break-out year."
The solar energy industry has grown rapidly even as fossil fuels remain the dominant source of global energy use. While some large utilities and energy companies have solar and renewable energy divisions, these businesses typically are not included in the industry's listings because the parent's primary focus is not solar. Here are the top three solar stocks with the best value, the fastest growth, and the most momentum.
These solar stocks are facing more challenges than their competitors as they navigate near-term setbacks plaguing the industry.
Sunrun (RUN) enjoys significant clout in the residential solar energy systems industry for its low-cost home solar solutions, and, more recently, its hand in lowering household energy expenses with battery storage solutions. The company seems to live up to its mission of creating a planet run by the sun, which keeps me bullish on its prospects. Since its inception in 2007, the company has built a portfolio of 4,052 MW of installed solar energy capacity, which serves more than 573,000 customers in the U.S. The company’s strong roster of partners across the U.S. is helping it drive solid sales and installations.
SPI Energy Co., Ltd.: SPI Energy''s Solar4America Appoints Former Sunrun Executive as its New SVP of Consumer Business
LIVERMORE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 10, 2021 / SPI Energy Co., Ltd. ("SPI Energy" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SPI), a global renewable energy company and provider of solar storage and electric veh
RUN Price Returns