Sunrun Inc. (RUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RUN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.63% of US stocks.
- RUN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- RUN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RUN Stock Summary
- For RUN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.71% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128.6%, Sunrun Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.16% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sunrun Inc comes in at 76.79%, a number that bests 91.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSM, COUP, BEEM, VERI, and DRIO.
- Visit RUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunrun.com.
RUN Valuation Summary
- RUN's price/sales ratio is 7.6; this is 43.4% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RUN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 74 months.
- RUN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.3 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RUN.
RUN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 147.35%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 129.06%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.6%.
The table below shows RUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RUN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.72% of graded US stocks.
- RUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 59th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PRLB, OFLX, and CVCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RUN.
The table below shows RUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.75||52-week high||$89.51|
|Prev. close||$27.71||52-week low||$27.66|
|Day high||$31.41||Avg. volume||5,952,968|
|50-day MA||$40.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.39||Market Cap||5.95B|
Sunrun Inc. (RUN) Company Bio
Sunrun develops, owns, manages, and sells residential solar energy systems. It distributes solar energy products and material used in the design, installation, and maintenance of solar energy systems. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RUN Latest Social Stream
View Full RUN Social Stream
Latest RUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunrun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RUN as an investment opportunity.
Westport, CT, based Investment company Gilman Hill Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Star Bulk Carriers Corp, The Western Union Co, JetBlue Airways Corp, Clearway Energy Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, sells VMware Inc, Sunrun Inc, The Interpublic Group of Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, ISHARES TRUST during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Gilman Hill Asset Management, LLC.
In the latest trading session, Sunrun (RUN) closed at $32.76, marking a -1.47% move from the previous day.
Investment company Parnassus Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Teradyne Inc, Five9 Inc, MercadoLibre Inc, Coupa Software Inc, Veeva Systems Inc, sells Western Digital Corp, StoneCo, Teleflex Inc, Cable One Inc, New York Times Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Parnassus Fund.
Sunrun, SunPower and Sunnova Energy are included in this analyst blog
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
RUN Price Returns