Sunrun Inc (RUN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Sunrun Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
RUN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Sunrun Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 9.19% of all US stocks.
- Sunrun Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 4.08% of Construction Materials stocks.
- RUN has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 85.71% of Construction Materials stocks.
- Sunrun Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 78.05% of all US stocks.
- RUN has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- RUN has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of RUN is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is RUN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!