Sunrun Inc (RUN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering RUN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
RUN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- RUN has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 21.62% of all US stocks.
- Sunrun Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 84.09% of Construction Materials stocks.
- RUN has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 23% of Technology stocks.
- The average analyst price target of RUN is greater than 75.61% of all US stocks.
- RUN has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 31.53% of Technology stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of RUN is greater than 64.57% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Sunrun Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is RUN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!