Revolve Group, Inc. (RVLV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVLV POWR Grades
- RVLV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVLV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RVLV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RVLV Stock Summary
- RVLV's went public 2.3 years ago, making it older than merely 4.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Revolve Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Revolve Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVLV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSII, OLLI, STC, KFY, and IESC.
- RVLV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Revolve Group Inc's official web site, go to www.revolve.com.
RVLV Valuation Summary
- RVLV's price/earnings ratio is 48.9; this is 25.38% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RVLV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, RVLV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVLV.
RVLV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVLV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.06% of graded US stocks.
- RVLV's asset turnover comes in at 2.032 -- ranking 45th of 164 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVLV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVLV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVLV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.30||52-week high||$74.82|
|Prev. close||$69.11||52-week low||$16.24|
|Day high||$70.53||Avg. volume||1,114,268|
|50-day MA||$64.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.95||Market Cap||4.90B|
Revolve Group, Inc. (RVLV) Company Bio
Revolve Group, Inc. engages in the retail of next-generation fashion for millenial consumers. It operates through the Revolve and Forward segments. The Revolve segment offers assortment of apparel and footwear, accessories and beauty products from emerging, established and owned brands. The Forward segment provides luxury products. The company was founded by Michael Mente and Mike Karanikolas in 2003 and is headquartered in Cerritos, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVLV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVLV Latest Social Stream
View Full RVLV Social Stream
Latest RVLV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Revolve Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVLV as an investment opportunity.
Invest in names like Revolve Group (RVLV), Signet Jewelers (SIG), TJX Companies (TJX) and Walmart (WMT) as e-commerce looks ready to boost holiday retail sales in the United States.
Hims & Hers Health Inc. said Wednesday that its products focused on skin and haircare, sleep and sexual health will now be available on the e-commerce fashion site Revolve. Revolve Group Inc. targets millennials and Gen Z. Hims & Hers began trading in January through a direct listing. The stock is up 41.6% for the year to date. Revolve has more than doubled, up 106.6%. And the benchmark S 500 index has gained 18.6% for 2021 so far.
Hims & Hers Partners with REVOLVE to Help More Consumers Access High Quality, Personalized Health and Wellness Solutions
SAN FRANCISCO, September 14, 2021--Hims & Hers partners with REVOLVE to offer diverse range of health and wellness solutions on its site, REVOLVE.com.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, published its “Polen U.S. Small Company Growth” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 13.47% was delivered by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, outperforming its Russell 2000 Growth benchmark that delivered a 3.91% gain for the […]
Smart Beta ETF report for XRT
RVLV Price Returns