Revolve Group, Inc. (RVLV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVLV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RVLV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- RVLV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RVLV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.82% of US stocks).
RVLV Stock Summary
- RVLV's went public 2.04 years ago, making it older than merely 3.89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Revolve Group Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Revolve Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Revolve Group Inc are SITE, NUS, FLWS, ADUS, and TRT.
- Visit RVLV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revolve.com.
RVLV Valuation Summary
- RVLV's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 26.42% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RVLV's price/earnings ratio has moved down $21.9 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, RVLV's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVLV.
RVLV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVLV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.35||52-week high||$65.07|
|Prev. close||$62.65||52-week low||$14.46|
|Day high||$65.07||Avg. volume||1,180,231|
|50-day MA||$52.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.00||Market Cap||4.65B|
Revolve Group, Inc. (RVLV) Company Bio
Revolve Group, Inc. engages in the retail of next-generation fashion for millenial consumers. It operates through the Revolve and Forward segments. The Revolve segment offers assortment of apparel and footwear, accessories and beauty products from emerging, established and owned brands. The Forward segment provides luxury products. The company was founded by Michael Mente and Mike Karanikolas in 2003 and is headquartered in Cerritos, CA.
RVLV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVLV Latest Social Stream
View Full RVLV Social Stream
Latest RVLV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Revolve Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVLV as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, Jun 17, 2021--Revolve Group, Inc. (NYSE: RVLV), the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial and Generation Z consumers, announced today that it is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions posted earlier this month.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Revolve Group, Inc. (NYSE: RVLV), the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial and Generation Z consumers, will present at the following virtual investor conferences:
After getting shellacked during the pandemic, consumer discretionary stocks are now back in vogue. If you're looking to take advantage of some unique opportunities in the consumer discretionary sector, keep reading to see why Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY), Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), and Revolve Group (NYSE: RVLV) all look like promising picks. Unlike most of the consumer discretionary sector, Etsy, an online marketplace for crafts and handmade goods, saw its business soar during the pandemic, posting four straight quarters of triple-digit revenue growth.
Revolve Group (RVLV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 130.77% and 14.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RVLV Price Returns