Revolve Group, Inc. (RVLV): Price and Financial Metrics
RVLV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.53||52-week high||$33.67|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$14.95|
|Day high||$16.69||Avg. volume||1,317,833|
|50-day MA||$20.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.71||Market Cap||1.21B|
RVLV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVLV POWR Grades
- RVLV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- RVLV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RVLV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.51% of US stocks).
RVLV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RVLV is currently 65.34, higher than 94.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For RVLV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.84% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.52%, REVOLVE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVLV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNOW, COLM, TITN, DORM, and OLLI.
- Visit RVLV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revolve.com.
RVLV Valuation Summary
- RVLV's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 57.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RVLV's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVLV.
RVLV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVLV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.12% of graded US stocks.
- RVLV's asset turnover comes in at 2.032 -- ranking 46th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVLV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Revolve Group, Inc. (RVLV) Company Bio
Revolve Group, Inc. engages in the retail of next-generation fashion for millenial consumers. It operates through the Revolve and Forward segments. The Revolve segment offers assortment of apparel and footwear, accessories and beauty products from emerging, established and owned brands. The Forward segment provides luxury products. The company was founded by Michael Mente and Mike Karanikolas in 2003 and is headquartered in Cerritos, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVLV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVLV Latest Social Stream
View Full RVLV Social Stream
Latest RVLV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVOLVE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVLV as an investment opportunity.
7 Short-Interest Stocks to Target for Explosive Gains
For contrarian investors that can stand the heat, short-interest stocks to buy can offer significant rewards in a short time period.
One Top AI Stock Down 37% That You'll Regret Not Buying on the Dip
It's earnings season again, and many stocks are tumbling following weak quarterly results. The S&P 500 has sustained most of its gains so far this year and remains up 7%. The Federal Reserve is in a tight spot as it tries to combat inflation through raising interest rates while, at the same time, not suppressing the economy so much that it causes a recession.
Revolve Group, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Needham, TD Cowen and William Blair Investor Conferences
Revolve Group, Inc. (NYSE: RVLV), the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial and Generation Z consumers, will present at the following investor conferences:
REVOLVE ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE LINE: LOBA BY CINDY KIMBERLY
REVOLVE, the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial and Generation Z consumers, and Cindy Kimberly, model and social media personality, are excited to announce the launch of LOBA, an exclusive collection of ready-to-wear clothing and accessories inspired by Cindy's international roots. LOBA focuses on embracing all parts of yourself, including your alter egos, and being able to transform and express your personality through your clothing.
Q1 2023 Revolve Group Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Revolve Group Inc Earnings Call
RVLV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...