Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVMD POWR Grades
- RVMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 53.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVMD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RVMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.23% of US stocks).
RVMD Stock Summary
- REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 10.89% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RVMD's price/sales ratio is 78.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC are NRIX, AUTL, UTSI, PSTX, and XBIT.
- RVMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC's official web site, go to www.revmed.com.
RVMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RVMD's price/earnings ratio is 143.89% lower, now standing at -9.7.
- RVMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVMD.
RVMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.97% of graded US stocks.
- RVMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 312th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.00||52-week high||$31.37|
|Prev. close||$26.15||52-week low||$14.08|
|Day high||$26.17||Avg. volume||939,280|
|50-day MA||$24.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.34||Market Cap||2.31B|
Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD) Company Bio
Revolution Medicines, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies. It engages in the discovery and development of cancer treatment by pioneering novel combination and monotherapy treatment regimens to maximize the depth and durability of clinical benefit and circumvent adaptive resistance mechanisms for patients which are dependent on the RAS and mTOR pathway. The company was founded by Mark A. Goldsmith, Kevan Shokat, Martin D. Burke, David L. Pompliano and Michael Fischbach in October 2014 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RVMD Social Stream
Latest RVMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVMD as an investment opportunity.
Does Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revolution Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVMD), a clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapies for RAS-addicted cancers, today announced that the company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. Mark A. Goldsmith, M.D., Ph.D., the company’s chief executive officer and chairman, will be the featured speaker in fireside chats at the Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2023 Oncology Conference and the SVB Securities Global Bi
Insiders sitting comfortably on a US$376k profit after buying Revolution Medicines, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVMD) stock worth US$1.0m last year
Insiders who bought Revolution Medicines, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RVMD ) in the last 12 months may probably not pay attention to...
A share of Revolution Medicines Inc. (NASDAQ:RVMD) closed at $27.48 per share on Wednesday, up from $27.38 day before. While Revolution Medicines Inc. has overperformed by 0.37%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, RVMD rose by 4.85%, with highs and lows ranging from $31.37 […]
Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
RVMD Price Returns