Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVMD POWR Grades
- RVMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 52.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVMD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RVMD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.15% of US stocks).
RVMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Revolution Medicines Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RVMD's price/sales ratio is 66.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.88% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Revolution Medicines Inc comes in at -31.62%, a number that bests only 5.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Revolution Medicines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTA, PTGX, INO, SYRS, and ALPN.
- Visit RVMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revmed.com.
RVMD Valuation Summary
- RVMD's price/earnings ratio is -15; this is 141.1% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RVMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.3 over the prior 19 months.
- RVMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVMD.
RVMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.97% of graded US stocks.
- RVMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 312th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.47||52-week high||$35.07|
|Prev. close||$16.53||52-week low||$14.08|
|Day high||$16.50||Avg. volume||623,615|
|50-day MA||$21.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.08||Market Cap||1.15B|
Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD) Company Bio
Revolution Medicines, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies. It engages in the discovery and development of cancer treatment by pioneering novel combination and monotherapy treatment regimens to maximize the depth and durability of clinical benefit and circumvent adaptive resistance mechanisms for patients which are dependent on the RAS and mTOR pathway. The company was founded by Mark A. Goldsmith, Kevan Shokat, Martin D. Burke, David L. Pompliano and Michael Fischbach in October 2014 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RVMD Social Stream
Latest RVMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Revolution Medicines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVMD as an investment opportunity.
Pacira (PCRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.87% and 0.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Revolution Medicines to Report Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 After Market Close on February 28, 2022
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for Monday, February 28, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for Monday, February 28, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
No summary available.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revolution Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVMD), a clinical-stage oncology company developing novel targeted therapies for RAS-addicted cancers, today announced that the company will participate in the Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2022 Oncology Conference. Mark A. Goldsmith, M.D., Ph.D., chief executive officer and chairman of Revolution Medicines, will be the featured participant in a fireside chat at the event. Details of the company’s participa
RVMD Price Returns