Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD): Price and Financial Metrics
RVMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.53||52-week high||$35.50|
|Prev. close||$26.17||52-week low||$17.47|
|Day high||$26.29||Avg. volume||1,142,328|
|50-day MA||$30.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.11||Market Cap||2.68B|
RVMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVMD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RVMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVMD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RVMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
RVMD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RVMD is 0.03 -- better than only 11.07% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 110.93, REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC has a higher such ratio than 97.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RVMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XBIT, IDYA, CRSP, NRIX, and ALPN.
- Visit RVMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revmed.com.
RVMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RVMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 186.21% lower, now standing at -10.
- RVMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 35.1 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVMD.
RVMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.97% of graded US stocks.
- RVMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 312th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD) Company Bio
Revolution Medicines, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies. It engages in the discovery and development of cancer treatment by pioneering novel combination and monotherapy treatment regimens to maximize the depth and durability of clinical benefit and circumvent adaptive resistance mechanisms for patients which are dependent on the RAS and mTOR pathway. The company was founded by Mark A. Goldsmith, Kevan Shokat, Martin D. Burke, David L. Pompliano and Michael Fischbach in October 2014 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
RVMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RVMD Social Stream
Latest RVMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVMD as an investment opportunity.
On September 18, 2023, Margaret Horn, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Revolution Medicines Inc (NASDAQ:RVMD), sold 7,514 shares of the company.
Revolution Medicines Doses First Patient in Phase 1/1b Clinical Trial of RMC-9805, an Oral, Covalent, Mutant-Selective KRASG12D(ON) Inhibitor
KRASG12D(ON) Inhibitor with highly differentiated mechanism of action being evaluated in patients with cancers harboring the KRASG12D mutation, the most common driver of RAS-addicted human cancers REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revolution Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVMD), a clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapies for RAS-addicted cancers, today announced the first patient was dosed in its Phase 1/1b monotherapy clinical trial of RMC-9805, an oral, co
Revolution Medicines Announces Publication Describing Molecular Basis of Tri-Complex Inhibitors Targeting Oncogenic RAS(ON) Proteins
Science Report on KRASG12C(ON)-Selective Inhibitors Provides Preclinical Proof-of-Principle for Company's RAS Innovation Engine and Broad Pipeline REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revolution Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVMD), a clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapies for RAS-addicted cancers, today announced the publication of a peer-reviewed research paper in Science. This original research was led by scientists at Revolution Medicines and conducted in
Industry Analysts Just Made A Sizeable Upgrade To Their Revolution Medicines, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVMD) Revenue Forecasts
Revolution Medicines, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RVMD ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.84% and 4.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RVMD Price Returns