Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC): Price and Financial Metrics
RVNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.15||52-week high||$37.98|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$7.15||Avg. volume||1,614,158|
|50-day MA||$8.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.00||Market Cap||627.86M|
RVNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVNC POWR Grades
- RVNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVNC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RVNC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RVNC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RVNC is -2.02 -- better than just 4.62% of US stocks.
- RVNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 97.21%, a number that bests 95.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC are BHC, SOND, RENT, PTON, and MRAI.
- Visit RVNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.revance.com.
RVNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RVNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 118.9% lower, now standing at -2.4.
- RVNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 731.4 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVNC.
RVNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 641.87%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 214.22%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -45.83%.
The table below shows RVNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVNC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.83% of graded US stocks.
- RVNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 297th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HGEN, ZSAN, and ARMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RVNC.
The table below shows RVNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC) Company Bio
Revance Therapeutics is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel botulinum toxin products for multiple aesthetic and therapeutic indications. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Newark, California.
RVNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVNC Latest Social Stream
View Full RVNC Social Stream
Latest RVNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVNC as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on Revance Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RVNC ) - they aren't optimistic...
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVNC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Revance Therapeutics, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-1.63 EPS, expectations were $-1.1. Operator: Welcome to the Revance Therapeutics Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Corporate Update Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Following management’s […]
Q3 2023 Revance Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
NASHVILLE, November 08, 2023--Revance Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results, Provides Corporate Update
RVNC Price Returns
Continue Researching RVNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Revance Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch