Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVNC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RVNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RVNC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RVNC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RVNC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.67, REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.8% of stocks in our set.
- RVNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 72.42%, a number that bests 88.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC are NTRA, LNSR, OCX, VMEO, and DMRC.
- RVNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.revance.com.
RVNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RVNC's price/sales ratio is 370.59% higher, now standing at 24.
- RVNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 710.5 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVNC.
RVNC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -111.26%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 2254.05%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.91%.
The table below shows RVNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RVNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVNC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.83% of graded US stocks.
- RVNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 297th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HGEN, ZSAN, and ARMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RVNC.
The table below shows RVNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.13||52-week high||$34.55|
|Prev. close||$33.88||52-week low||$11.27|
|Day high||$33.98||Avg. volume||2,330,433|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.27||Market Cap||2.73B|
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC) Company Bio
Revance Therapeutics is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel botulinum toxin products for multiple aesthetic and therapeutic indications. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Newark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVNC Latest Social Stream
View Full RVNC Social Stream
Latest RVNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVNC as an investment opportunity.
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Revance Provides an Update on DAXXIFY® Commercial Launch and Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
NASHVILLE, Tenn., January 09, 2023--Revance Provides an Update on DAXXIFY® Commercial Launch and Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Revance Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance of Supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for DAXXIFY® (DaxibotulinumtoxinA-lanm) for Injection for the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia
NASHVILLE, Tenn., January 06, 2023--Revance Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance of sBLA for DAXXIFY® (DaxibotulinumtoxinA-lanm) for Injection for the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 22, 2022--Revance to Participate in the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference
Nanostics Inc., a precision health diagnostics company, announced today the appointment of Aubrey Rankin to its Board of Directors. Mr. Rankin will join the board of directors at Nanostics replacing Mr. Reg Joseph as one of the independent directors for the company.
RVNC Price Returns
Continue Researching RVNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Revance Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch