ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RWLK POWR Grades
- RWLK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.38% of US stocks.
- RWLK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RWLK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.28% of US stocks).
RWLK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $68,254,932, ReWalk Robotics Ltd has a greater market value than only 11.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.36%, ReWalk Robotics Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RWLK is more volatile than 92.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ReWalk Robotics Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KERN, MYO, NBY, NBRV, and TELA.
- RWLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ReWalk Robotics Ltd's official web site, go to www.rewalk.com.
RWLK Valuation Summary
- RWLK's price/sales ratio is 13; this is 261.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RWLK's price/sales ratio has moved down 156.8 over the prior 84 months.
- Over the past 84 months, RWLK's price/sales ratio has gone down 156.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RWLK.
RWLK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 306.04%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.75%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -99.38%.
The table below shows RWLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RWLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RWLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$1.47||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||1,983,419|
|50-day MA||$1.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||65.95M|
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK) Company Bio
ReWalk Robotics Ltd., a medical device company, designs, develops, and commercializes exoskeletons for wheelchair-bound individuals. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Yokneam Ilit, Israel.
RWLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RWLK Latest Social Stream
View Full RWLK Social Stream
Latest RWLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReWalk Robotics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RWLK as an investment opportunity.
ReWalk Robotics Appoints Senior Biotech Executive, Jeannine Lynch, as Vice President of Strategy and Market Access
Ms. Lynch will lead ongoing building and implementation of ReWalk’s market access and reimbursement programsMARLBOROUGH, Mass., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”), a manufacturer of robotic medical devices for individuals with lower limb disabilities, today announced Jeannine Lynch will join the Company on August 31, 2021, as Vice President of Strategy and Market Access. Ms. Lynch will focus on completing the building and implementat
Soft Robotics Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Soft Robotics Inc, ReWalk Robotics, Ekso Bionics Holdings, Fanuc, KUKA, RightHand Robotics, Ya
The documented report on Global Soft Robotics Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or not 
Many science fiction concepts are turning into disruptive realities and creating enormous investment opportunities.
Global Medical Robotics And Computer Assisted Surgery Sales Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Ekso Bionics, ReWalk Robotics, Hocoma, AlterG, Stryker Corporation, Blue Belt Technology, Mako Surgical Corp, Smith & Nephew
The report on Global Medical Robotics And Computer Assisted Surgery Sales Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief 
Exoskeleton Robotic System Market: Qualitative Analysis of the Leading Players LockHeed Martin, Cyberdyne, Panasonic, Hocoma, ReWalk Robotics, Ekso Bionics
The proposed Exoskeleton Robotic System Market report will encompass all the qualitative & quantitative aspects including the market size, market estimates, growth rates & forecasts & hence will give you a holistic view of the market. The study also includes
RWLK Price Returns