ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RWLK POWR Grades
- RWLK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RWLK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RWLK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
RWLK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RWLK is 0.07 -- better than merely 10.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for ReWalk Robotics Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 7.02% of US stocks.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -88.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ReWalk Robotics Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be LMAT, BIOL, FCEL, LUNA, and DTSS.
- RWLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ReWalk Robotics Ltd's official web site, go to www.rewalk.com.
RWLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RWLK's price/sales ratio is 263.16% higher, now standing at 13.8.
- Over the past 85 months, RWLK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.7.
- Over the past 85 months, RWLK's price/sales ratio has gone down 156.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RWLK.
RWLK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.58%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.21%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.7%.
The table below shows RWLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RWLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RWLK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.45% of graded US stocks.
- RWLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 156th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- RSLS, PETV, and POAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RWLK.
The table below shows RWLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RWLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RWLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.94||52-week high||$2.78|
|Prev. close||$0.92||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$0.94||Avg. volume||418,775|
|50-day MA||$0.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.20||Market Cap||58.82M|
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK) Company Bio
ReWalk Robotics Ltd., a medical device company, designs, develops, and commercializes exoskeletons for wheelchair-bound individuals. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Yokneam Ilit, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RWLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RWLK Latest Social Stream
View Full RWLK Social Stream
Latest RWLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReWalk Robotics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RWLK as an investment opportunity.
ReWalk (RWLK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -50% and 30.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. BERLIN and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the three and twelve-months ended December 31, 2021. Highlights of and subsequent to the fourth quarter and FY 2021 include: Annual revenue of $6.0 million in 2021 represents 36% year over year growth;Fourth quarter 2021 revenues were $1.2 million, up by 2% compared to previous year quarter;Strong cash posi
ReWalK (NASDAQ:RWLK) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.04 (+71.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $1.78M (+48.3% Y/Y). In Q3, revenue grew 162% Y/Y exceeding the consensus mark....
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. and BERLIN and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, February 24, 2022, before the U.S. financial markets open. Larry Jasinski, Chief Executive Officer, and Ori Gon, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the results as follows: Time8:30 A.M. ESTToll free (U.S.)(888) 771-4
ReWalk (RWLK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RWLK Price Returns