ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RWLK POWR Grades
- RWLK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.59% of US stocks.
- RWLK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- RWLK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.54% of US stocks).
RWLK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.92%, ReWalk Robotics Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.66% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RWLK is more volatile than 94.41% of stocks we're observing.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -74.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RWLK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNGO, CFMS, CTS, TRVG, and UEIC.
- RWLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ReWalk Robotics Ltd's official web site, go to www.rewalk.com.
RWLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RWLK's price/sales ratio is 263.16% higher, now standing at 13.8.
- Over the past 85 months, RWLK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.7.
- Over the past 85 months, RWLK's price/sales ratio has gone down 156.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RWLK.
RWLK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.55%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -99.48%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.37%.
The table below shows RWLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RWLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RWLK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.97% of graded US stocks.
- RWLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 155th of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- RSLS, PETV, and POAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RWLK.
The table below shows RWLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RWLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RWLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||5,240,893|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||61.53M|
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK) Company Bio
ReWalk Robotics Ltd., a medical device company, designs, develops, and commercializes exoskeletons for wheelchair-bound individuals. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Yokneam Ilit, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RWLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RWLK Latest Social Stream
View Full RWLK Social Stream
Latest RWLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReWalk Robotics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RWLK as an investment opportunity.
While the surface-level narrative for RWLK stock is exceptionally compelling, the science and the economics are questionable.
Penny stocks can be risky investments.
RWLK stock has popped and flopped on more than one occasion, but it may offer a big opportunity for longer-term investors.
In this article, we take a look at 4 penny stocks to buy, one of which is listed on NASDAQ and one is traded on NYSE American. They are Camber Energy, Inc (NYSE American: CEI), Health Revenue Assurance Holdings, Inc (OTCPK: HRAA), Integrated Ventures, Inc (OTCQB: INTV), and ReWalk Robotics Ltd (NASDAQ: RWLK).
ReWalk Robotics Announces Closing of $32.5 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At Premium to Market
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., BERLIN, Germany and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (ReWalk or the Company) today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering, priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules, for the sale of 16,013,518 of the Companys ordinary shares (or pre-funded warrants to purchase ordinary shares in lieu of ordinary shares), at an effective purchase price of $2.035 per share. ReWalk also issued to the investors unregistered warrants to purchase up to an aggregate amount of 8,006,759 ordinary shares in a concurrent private placement.
RWLK Price Returns